Meaning of life

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
Life, put simply is to survive and reproduce. You are the direct result of this. This is the main driving force behind all of our actions.
Everything we do is basically to avoid death and have sex to reproduce, or to cope with the reality of having to survive and reproduce.

We do work to get money to get food for ourselves and our offspring. The second reason is to improve our status to get sex.

Studying is to improve chances of getting a good amount of money.

All self improvement is for the purpose of having sex. This is the main reason for the effects of nofap. Not fulfilling your sexual needs makes your body try to improve itself so you could have sex. Your body tries to figure out what you are doing wrong because of no sex.

Friendships are for helping you survive and get sex. In a natural setting, humans are very vulnerable when alone. With other people, your chances of survival increase exponentially, and for reproducing, the effect is even stronger.
The problem with modern society is too high of a survival rate for males.
Too many men survive into adulthood, there are too many men compared to women.

Men are expendable and a big portion of men are supposed to die prematurely, without much harm to the society.
The role of a man is the role of a warrior-provider. Men do the tough dangerous jobs and many die on the way. You sacrifice your life for the greater good of the ''tribe'', or nation nowadays. The survivors get to have sex.
To die is to give space for other men to live.
For the women, this considerably decreases their sexual market value so it balances out. Women can share the surviving men, and male happiness increases because there is less competition.
Dying in combat is very honorable for this reason also. Being a soldier who doesn't fear death is one of the greatest things you can be as a man.

Nothing makes you happy unless you have sex or become a monk basically, if you are unhappy for extended periods, it's a sign you should be dead but society keeps you alive.
Being low SMV is basically the same as you being dead to women. Low SMV males are walking corpses. Their highest value is their ability to perform in jobs.
You can still build houses for women to breed in, or produce food for their offspring to continue the advancement of life for others.
If you don't do it, somebody else will. The empty gaps always fill out like water flowing into creases, suffering emerges.

There's billions of people breeding to fill out the empty gaps caused by dead people and empty slots not yet filled because of increased food production capability.
No matter what you do, a big portion of men will be incel or have to die.
This is how sexual selection works. It's the basis of survival to have selection, otherwise we start to break down physically and die.

It's ridiculously brutal and there's no cure.
You could stop reproducing en masse but somebody else will always do it and generation upon generation of suffering ugly people will be born.

Technology can't fix suffering, western civilization lives super comfortably but sexual economics dictate most men won't be sexually satisfied and have to suffer.

If the overall looks level of people increases, women's standards increase and they are just as picky as before.

If you kill yourself, somebody else won't and will breed a new person wanting to kill himself.

No sex - no life. Dead or alive.

TL;DR: Life is survival, reproduction and coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2846 and crosshold
I read
Yeah but seriously I agree. It really is unfortunate but that is the human condition that none of us can escape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and EckhartTollemaxx
In October of 2009 I laid eyes for the first time on a woman and immediately though “I have to know her” 2 and a half months later I had a chance to speak to her and we really hit it off. She flirtingly, play stalked me at our local bar where I was in rehearsals for a production of Moulin Rouge in their at the time closed downstairs. She invited me upstairs after for a beer and karaoke. This started a pattern of nights singing and hanging out until our first date (which I was oblivious to the serious “date” aspect of) on New Year’s Eve. We declared ourselves officially an exclusive couple on January 18, 2010. After an excellent Mabon Ritual with friends from the local pagan community the following Fall Equinox (and some amazing sex after) we decided to become handfasted and the ceremony was held October 2nd, 2010 at the anniversary of the festival we had first met at a year before. About a year and a half later deep depression stole my libido and we’ve had difficulty rekindling our sex life to its former glory since. At some point in the next year or two she brought home a psychic parasite from a hospital or nursing home she had visited in the course of doing her job as a paramedic. We were, sadly, oblivious to the presence of this parasite (I have just discovered it recently) but it poisoned her against me, fostered the growth of a toxic persona she has preferred more and more over her true self, and spread negativity and discord in our lives, our relationships in the communities we were once active with, our marriage (which since it was before same-sex marriage became legal in the US was not legally binding, but is STILL spiritually binding), and just everything. The havoc this parasite has fostered has also invited toxic people into our lives and has deterred my partner from smudging and cleansing our home after we finally got rid of them. That’s almost 10 years, 5 households, and at least 20 toxic people worth of toxic negarive energy building. One of these toxic people is her best friend of over 20 years from her hometown. We moved him here, gave him a home, provided for all his needs, without requiring him to work. He was only expected to help keep the house and yard and be a live in dog nanny for when our crazy work and sleep schedules kept us from being able to take them out for all of their walk times. And yet, he grew resentful of our relationship and of her “control” over his life and when he eventually caved in to his past drug addictions, stole her mother’s prescription painkillers and was kicked out of the house he began working with Coyote and spun a curse directed my partner which has now reached its peak 4 years later. He has now, with curse in full swing, subsumed her free will and schemed with an individual who is bound to an incubus or succubus (actions and energy say incubus, but host is biologically female with preference for male pronouns so I don’t know if that would mean succubus or incubus). She began cheating on me with the incubus/succubus on July 10 after meeting its host forthe firfirsfirfirst time on July 4th. She has fought the entities and the curse a few times and xome to me crying and apologizing and professing her love for me only to again succumb to their pretty little lies, deceptions and manipulations. On August 24th at a public poetry reading event she performed a poem essentially spelling the doom of the one whocarries the incubus/succubus. But 6 days later in a civil ceremony with no spiritual aspect legally married this person. Yet still desperatelyclings to our friendship and “common interests, because none of that is stuff ‘we’ (she and the incubus/succubus host) do” I can feel our bond remains. I can feel her emotions which are in turmoil. She is perpetually drained, weak, exhausted, sick, and in pain. Her elderly mother who lives with her is having more issues. And our 5 dogs are sick and depressed. I can see she is not really happy though she keeps saying she is. Her body language, constant eyerolling, always seeming on the verge of tears or of begging my forgiveness or confessung her mistakes to me while battling the spells and entities entrap ping her tell me the truth. I also learned recently the host of the incubus/succubus is chearing on her with 3 other women. Gods I wish I could prove it to her. I am working on breaking the curse and recently cast a protection in the house to work on casting out the psychic parasite as well as protect and shield her, her mother, and the dogs. But I need help ensuring the curse is truly broken, and removing the incubus/succubus. I will be able to cleanse the house and salt all the thresholds in a week and a half when they go out of town for the weekend and I am there to care for the dogs alone. This should eliminate the parasite and make the incubus/succubus uncomfortable when they return. If the curse is still active then, it will also hopefully weaken its hold on her further. She is my soul mate and I can feel under all the deceptive magic she still loves me and regrets the past 2 and a half months. But she also feels trapped by the new legal marriage and the guilt of betraying me. Ineed to free her of the curse and for her to discover the deceptions and infidelity of the incubus/succubus host. Once she is freed and the incubus/succubus loses its control over her she will divorce it and I can non-magically work on winning her back. Please help!

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
the lifepill killed me

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

Being psl7+ > everything

Very good thread ,greycels take note