Meanwhile in Haiti

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
On 3 October 2024, the town of Pont-Sondé, Haiti, was attacked by the Gran Grif gang, leaving at least 70 people dead[1] and at least 50 injured.[2] Thousands more fled the town after the attack, which is part of the ongoing gang war in Haiti.[3]

WTF is going on over there? :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, FaceandBBC, klip11 and 4 others
apparently its part of an ongoing gang war in Haiti
That's crazy. And look at how unaffected we are.

@klip11 Are the cannibals doing this

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Imretarded?
That's crazy. And look at how unaffected we are.

@klip11 Are the cannibals doing this
nah theres gang wars in my area too. the otjer night a ton of ppl were outside followijg some dude beating his girl in the street

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
nah theres gang wars in my area too. the otjer night a ton of ppl were outside followijg some dude beating his girl in the street
Dang... nothing ever happens here. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Imretarded?
On 3 October 2024, the town of Pont-Sondé, Haiti, was attacked by the Gran Grif gang, leaving at least 70 people dead[1] and at least 50 injured.[2] Thousands more fled the town after the attack, which is part of the ongoing gang war in Haiti.[3]

Imagine being unfortunate enough to be born there

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
Imagine being unfortunate enough to be born there
Yeah it's rough, they kill anyone though so the upside is they don't target based on gender (or age). I went through the pics of some gang leaders, they'd be slaying in the west ngl but instead they either got killed or are seeking refuge elsewhere jfl.

images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of what's happening in Haiti is "managed conflict" by rich Elites planning to move in and rebuild
the Country into a Beach Front Getaway then consolidate it with the Dominican Republic similar to
what they did with the Luxury Infrastructure in Dubai soon after the Gulf War in that Region.The Elites
always have to first create Conflicts which then creates Reaction leading to a Solution

I know this may sound like Tinfoil babble but mark my words soon you will be seeing Beachfront Hotels
and Condos in Haiti where only Elites will be able to afford.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Gengar
Yeah it's rough, they kill anyone though so the upside is they don't target based on gender (or age). I went through the pics of some gang leaders, they'd be slaying in the west ngl but instead they either got killed or are seeking refuge elsewhere jfl.

View attachment 3227239
images
Slaying arayan stacies

A lot of what's happening in Haiti is "managed conflict" by rich Elites planning to move in and rebuild
the Country into a Beach Front Getaway then consolidate it with the Dominican Republic similar to
what they did with the Luxury Infrastructure in Dubai soon after the Gulf War in that Region the Elites
always have to first create Conflicts which then creates Reaction leading to a Solution

I know this may sound like Tinfoil babble but mark my words soon you will be seeing Beachfront Hotels
and Condos in Haiti where only Elites will be able to afford.
That isn't actually so far-fetched because it's actually assumed that a businessman is the leader of one of these big gangs, not only that, some of the gangs consist of legit SWAT members, others are linked to politicians and army members. Something's definitely going on and your theory makes a lotta sense actually.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Yliaster

View attachment 3227239
images
Over for bbc

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Do you have thick lips ?
I do actually, and a big penis (humble brag). Here's a thread I made the other day about it, for more context (no gay sheeit, promise).

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and psychomandible
I do actually, and a big penis (humble brag). Here's a thread I made the other day about it, for more context (no gay sheeit, promise).

Then wear a nigger wig and bash your nose to get bbc halo :p

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
That nigga has beef with me for some reason, I think his an afro supremacist
Oh shoot. Yeah I recall y'all arguing about something called Rhodesia. Don't worry he and I have been arguing since 2017, it comes and goes. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, truthhurts and psychomandible
Oh shoot. Yeah I recall y'all arguing about something called Rhodesia. Don't worry he and I have been arguing since 2017, it comes and goes. :hnghn:
Niggas been arguing since I was a little ahh jit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAITEIII, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and psychomandible
Damn, never thought that @PrinceLuenLeoncur is an old geezer aswell:feelsthink::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
Damn, never thought that @PrinceLuenLeoncur is an old geezer aswell:feelsthink::ogre:
He's 25, is that old? I know if a foid is 25, she's a granny but is it the same for guys?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and truthhurts
No wonder they have high SMV. Dark triad maxxers

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
He's 25, is that old? I know if a foid is 25, she's a granny but is it the same for guys?
Nah nevermind, I thought he was way older. Don’t know what led me to think this tbh:feelsthink:.
I think it solely depends on how good ur bone structure is and other factors like collagen and shit
:ogre:

• +1
Nah nevermind, I thought he was way older. Don’t know what led me to think this tbh:feelsthink:.
I think it solely depends on how good ur bone structure is and other factors like collagen and shit
:ogre:
It's probably the post count that throws you off. Can't imagine what you must think of me then. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Because you live in a first world country. Not fucking GTA
You know people have actually been murdered in and around my street, some shit does happen, just nothing cray cray like this. I even witnessed a teenage guy get killed in a hit and run, I was along with my best friend the first at the scene (it was a crime scene since the guy drove off). :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

The gang were cannibals looking for @Jason Voorhees to cook and eat him.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and FaceandBBC

This gang is infamous for eating human penises and breasts ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, yeeyeeslayer and Imretarded?
Haitians are always on some nigger shit:feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Imretarded?
You know people have actually been murdered in and around my street, some shit does happen, just nothing cray cray like this. I even witnessed a teenage guy get killed in a hit and run, I was along with my best friend the first at the scene (it was a crime scene since the guy drove off). :feelswhy:
The biggest crime scene I ever seen was some drunk dude getting arrested.:what:

• Woah
And in their rage, upon not locating the young man, they decided to fukk some sheeeit up. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Haitians are always on some nigger shit:feelswhere:
There used to be a user here who really hated Haitians, JFL. I forgot who he was.. but he had a ton of posts. Funny guy.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
The biggest crime scene I ever seen was some drunk dude getting arrested.:what:
Can't imagine the adrenaline rush you must have gotten bhai, fuaaaark.

• Woah
I was 99% sure @klip11 was gonna be the OP upon seeing this in the what's new

oh well

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Leave brudas on an island and see what happens 😅

• +1
It's the white man's fault, I'm telling ya. They are promoting violence with these action hollywood flicks.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Imretarded?
It's the white man's fault, I'm telling ya. They are promoting violence with these action hollywood flicks.
Nah it was the French making them have to pay money back for that time they lynched every french person in Haiti.

You see, when you make a country have to pay debt, they lose all their ability to live in civilization and become monke.

• Woah
Nah it was the French making them have to pay money back for that time they lynched every french person in Haiti.

You see, when you make a country have to pay debt, they lose all their ability to live in civilization and become monke.
They lynched the French? I had no idea, but that's kinda based AF. Imagine that, Crisick on a Haitian stick. :lul:

• JFL
They lynched the French? I had no idea, but that's kinda based AF. Imagine that, Crisick on a Haitian stick. :lul:
Yeah man, the polish joined in too and they were given a seat on the nigga council
IMG 9366

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Gengar