measured my cawk and its allmost half cm thinner

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
so boyos i measured my girth and its few mms less, ive been rotmaxxing hard and eating like shit. drinking 6-7 coffes a day and smoking a pack too. i didnt measure wrong before im psl gigasperg after all. so what the fuck do i eat to gain what i had back? bananas black chocolate parsley garlic onions etc are all over google so ill do that. but what are some sperg suppmaxxing ways? fuck that normalfag shit, not enjoyable unless paired with chads.gov.edu method. l alginine overdose with zinc? length is same but erection is obviously little weaker i went from 6.7x5.5 to 5.3 girth.
feeling pretty suicidal and homicidal tbh ngl boyos

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
Do cardio, get in shape, stop smoking. Cardio is key for dick health.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
STOP SMOKING

never did cardio in my lifetime tbh aside playing football or riding bike as kid idk. what if i just gymcelmaxx
STOP SMOKING
ive been smoking for 3-4 years and my dick was same size all the time. i blame shit diet tbh and maybe too much coffe

never did cardio in my lifetime tbh aside playing football or riding bike as kid idk. what if i just gymcelmaxx
Yeah that would probably be fine too. Stop rotting smoking and drinking so much coffee, both are terrible for bloodflow.

Yeah that would probably be fine too. Stop rotting smoking and drinking so much coffee, both are terrible for bloodflow.
brutal boyo indeed. easy to say but hard to be done. rotting means everything to me

din read a word but I bet this is some faggot with ''bros I thought I was 7 but I measure and its only 6.8 is it over for me bro teehee''

How healthy can your dick get? I've been walking/jogging everywhere I go since I was 12 and I barely have any dick to speak of.

Wait what, I actually been smoking for 5 years does it really make your dick shrink?
@didntreadlol

Last edited:
How healthy can your dick get? I've been walking/jogging everywhere I go since I was 12 and I barely have any dick to speak of.
And are you actually lean and athletic looking? I'm guessing not

And are you actually lean and athletic looking? I'm guessing not

Athletic looking would mean muscles, I don't think I have muscles like an athlete would have muscles. But before I started gymceling I went and got a Bod Pod body composition test and it said my body fat percentage was 12%. The plan is to get a more accurate DEXA scan at some point.

If Bod Pod isn't accurate, I do have some recent measurement of my body around here so we can know for sure if I'm actually fat or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back