• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
I thought I am skinny at 145lbs JFL

B1CB7519 1427 424C AB12 B6B9AAC6BA64

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and FatJattMofo
You have to remember bro I’m 5ft 6 Roth 14 inch arms flexed that’s pretty good and a low body fat

You have to remember bro I’m 5ft 6 Roth 14 inch arms flexed that’s pretty good and a low body fat
My arms are 10,60 inch :feelshaha: how much do you take for biceps curl? I do 86lbs 3x10

My arms are 10,60 inch :feelshaha: how much do you take for biceps curl? I do 86lbs 3x10
You are doing way to much . I can curl curl 70lb but I stick to 60lb

• +1
Reactions: Over
If you weigh that much even if you had 40 inch arms you are a subhuman insect waiting to be stepped on by bullies *me*

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
You are doing way to much . I can curl curl 70lb but I stick to 60lb
I am training on biceps curl machine though, not sure if it's different than dumbbells.

I can do 3x10 pretty well on first two sets and then somewhere at the end of third set I am on edge of muscle failure. I will just do it and wait until I can do 12 reps then go 4 sets then increase weight.
I was once getting to the machine and I noticed someone trained at 196lbs :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: Fucking hulk in my gym

Last edited:
If you weigh that much even if you had 40 inch arms you are a subhuman insect waiting to be stepped on by bullies *me*
Keep crying for me fagget . It’s good to be light Weight and have big arms then avg. keep perma bulking you subhuman
I am training on biceps curl machine though, not sure if it's different than dumbbells.

I can do 3x10 pretty well on first two sets and then somewhere at the end of third set I am on edge of muscle failure. Dunno if I can do it I will just do it and wait until I can do 12 reps then go 4 sets then increase weight.
I was once getting to the machine and I noticed someone trained at 196lbs :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: Fucking hulk in my gym
Start curling dumbbells/ weighted bars it’s a lot better for muscle growth then machines

Keep crying for me fagget . It’s good to be light Weight and have big arms then avg. keep perma bulking you subhuman
Youre making a lot of assumptions, thinking too big

you should think small, you little ball sack headed slumboy 120 pound dwarf

if u feel skinny at that u either are lanky or you have a shit frame
bones = all in lifting
my friend never went to a gym in his life weighs like 155 and is wider than any gymcel with like 8.2 inch wrists

• +1
Reactions: Over and Titbot
if u feel skinny at that u either are lanky or you have a shit frame
bones = all in lifting
my friend never went to a gym in his life weighs like 155 and is wider than any gymcel with like 8.2 inch wrists
I weight 120lb but people think I’m 150lb lol