danielmaxxing
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2025
- Posts
- 151
- Reputation
- 58
Which is better cause I prefer a meat mallet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
if thats u on ur pfp and ur smashing ur face be aware of u becoming extremely deformed lmaoWhich is better cause I prefer a meat mallet
I’m taking it very light and experimental until I genuinely know everything about it and I’m not gonna get too deep into it eitherif thats u on ur pfp and ur smashing ur face be aware of u becoming extremely deformed lmao
use your fist why tf are u using meat mallet, here is a good guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/everyt...-high-effort-over-for-anti-bs-iqlets.2229660/Which is better cause I prefer a meat mallet
that would generate trust issues and addiction torwards self harm which ur brain will adapt to causing high cortisol, stop with these shitty ideas and autistic thoughts of the wolfs law which 40 iq looksmaxxers saw that the shins get stronger thinking the overall skull will get thickeruse your fist why tf are u using meat mallet, here is a good guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/everyt...-high-effort-over-for-anti-bs-iqlets.2229660/
View attachment 5714011 also mark as solution
he asked abt it so im tryna help and tell him safest way to do gthat would generate trust issues and addiction torwards self harm which ur brain will adapt to causing high cortisol, stop with these shitty ideas and autistic thoughts of the wolfs law which 40 iq looksmaxxers saw that the shins get stronger thinking the overall skull will get thicker
dont help these retarded kids expect if they ask what to fix then give them surgical or soft changing methodshe asked abt it so im tryna help and tell him safest way to do g
alrdont help these retarded kids expect if they ask what to fix then give them surgical or soft changing methods