Mechanics of maxilla recession

P

poppytertia

Iron
If ur maxilla has recessed as you age- say it was decently developed at 18/19, and has recessed since then. What is the mechanics of this? How does bone you already have disappear? Is there an air space that the bone moves back in to to fill?

A lot of people say mewing can’t produce forward growth once full developed but people should mew to maintain the maxilla where it is. What would happen to it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how the fuck does this happen bro

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and thecel
the overlaying skin of your mouth gets thinner, and so do your lips, it's not the bones that are decreasing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and thecel
If ur maxilla has recessed as you age- say it was decently developed at 18/19, and has recessed since then. What is the mechanics of this? How does bone you already have disappear? Is there an air space that the bone moves back in to to fill?

A lot of people say mewing can’t produce forward growth once full developed but people should mew to maintain the maxilla where it is. What would happen to it?
I don't believe bone mass decreases at ur age unless u have some kind of illness, u probably have bdd or lost collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, It'snotover, Allornothing and 4 others
I don't believe bone mass decreases at ur age unless u have some kind of illness, u probably have bdd or lost collagen

You don't believe bone mass decreases as you age LOL

How the fuck do these dumb statements come out in 2023, inspite of search browsers and NOW ChatGPT?

Are you fucking utterly retarded my nigga?

Also when we lose molar teeth, we lose bone.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and Deleted member 30843
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and sozz
i’d like to believe other parts of ur face increased in bone mass, causing the maxilla to look proportionally smaller

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel
Cavill at 40 still bone mass mogs most guys at 20 muh bone mass loss with age. This is much later and happens more around the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Cavill at 40 still bone mass mogs most guys at 20 muh bone mass loss with age. This is much later and happens more around the eyes.
Same with cillian murphy, age 50 and still got the bonemass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180

This is so funny people still think that bones can be affected by external factors other than genetics JFL at yo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel and bruhmaxxing
You don't believe bone mass decreases as you age LOL

How the fuck do these dumb statements come out in 2023, inspite of search browsers and NOW ChatGPT?

Are you fucking utterly retarded my nigga?

View attachment 2538734

Also when we lose molar teeth, we lose bone.

View attachment 2538739
Chat gpt is like having your retarded little brother spilling random words he reads lol don't take it as accurate info

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
This is so funny people still think that bones can be affected by external factors other than genetics JFL at you
there is enough evidence mouth breathing in early/teen age can affect gonial angle chin protrusion nasal aperture angle and convex facial angle. might affect though but still might not be that singificant, it depends

there is enough evidence mouth breathing in early/teen age can affect gonial angle chin protrusion nasal aperture angle and convex facial angle. might affect though but still might not be that singificant, it depends
Idk ive never seen studies can you link them if u have?

Yeah if i start mouthbreathing now that my bones have almost settled in they wont change alot. it's only in childhood in puberty if you have the wrong habits

Idk ive never seen studies can you link them if u have?
there is some new studies but i dont store links for them, empirically i have a friend that has a dad with chadlite face and htb mom(when she was younger) both above average ramus length and close to ideal chin to philtrum ratio (mom has close to ideal, dads chin wider and longer than average) and my friend is a complete fat downgrown low T subhuman with crooked nose, only eye area ascends him to mtn. He also told me that he broke his nose in his childhood and ever since that happened he only mouthbreathes (he never been blackpilled and betabuxxes a low htb retarded gf who cheats on him and only i know that from her :lul: ) sometimes genetics dont play in your advantage and it`s purely random, you never know what kind of child will get out of your foid cause he can have inferior genes from previous ancestors
bloodline genetics mog, if you have inferior ancestor it might be ovah for your children

Last edited: