• 1572600760687.png
    1572600760687.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and SikKunt
The big guy should of finished him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
imagine white knighting females IRL... low iq

i would literally sit, grab pop corn and enjoy seeing a whore getting gang raped by BBCs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 3299, Bennett and 6 others
It didn't even escalate into violence until the OP got involved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and SikKunt
what a mangina cuck man

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The absolute state of cuckoldry :lul: :lul: :lul:
Screenshot 20191101 094101 Twitter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and 3 others
I hope he gets executed one day.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 3299, Mateusz74 and 3 others
tbhjfl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Ritalincel
Really really large man. /r/short

yep i know guy who got imprisoned for like 10 years cause he was dating a girl who had an abusive af ex. one night the ex broke into their the girls home when the guy was with her and the ex brought a knife with him and was gnna stab the girl. the guy defended her and had to beat the guy to a bloodly pulp to stop him.

well on the stand the ex gf lied FOR THE ABUSIVE EX WHO WAS GNNA ATTK HER WITH THE KNIFE. she claimed he DIDNT break into the home she claimed the guy protecting her unprovked just beat the guy up ALL LIES

again, i know this guy IRL he got put into prison for this shit

women love abusive men and will always cover for them and side with them over ur cuck self, NEVER date a girl who has had an abusive ex that might still be in her life or enter her life cause u will prob at some point have to confront him and in court the woman will side with him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, MammothActuary, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
yep i know guy who got imprisoned for like 10 years cause he was dating a girl who had an abusive af ex. one night the ex broke into their the girls home when the guy was with her and the ex brought a knife with him and was gnna stab the girl. the guy defended her and had to beat the guy to a bloodly pulp to stop him.

well on the stand the ex gf lied FOR THE ABUSIVE EX WHO WAS GNNA ATTK HER WITH THE KNIFE. she claimed he DIDNT break into the home she claimed the guy protecting her unprovked just beat the guy up ALL LIES

women love abusive men and will always cover for them and side with them over ur cuck self, NEVER date a girl who has had an abusive ex that might still be in her life or enter her life cause u will prob at some point have to confront him and in court the woman will side with him
Holy shit, I can't believe this is real, but if it is, I can only imagine he's rehearsing the murdering of the cunt every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Ritalincel
WW3 when?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Never help a woman

this makes me feel sick. The state of men in 2019.

Remember, nothing wrong with protecting a woman; everything wrong with protecting a degenerate whore.
Nothing wrong with protecting your woman, or maybe a sister or mother, but otherwise, wtf are you doing?

Nothing wrong with protecting your woman, or maybe a sister or mother, but otherwise, wtf are you doing?
if it was the 1600s i’d defend a woman cos the majority wasn’t degenerate whores but not in 2019.

How many women jump in front of bullets for men?

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

What the actual fuck