Obese guy with normal weight gf

aint no way that bitch is 7/10, nice try nigga

I checked to confirm they were a couple before I took a pic, they were holding hands and they kissed a few times.
She was around 7/10 facially, him 3/10 (could be 4/10 if lost weight but no higher).

View attachment 2970065
Bro how
How do these fat ugly fucks get a gf meanwhile we niggas are rotting here 😭 😭 😭 😭

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zelenskyiv
Am I supposed to care about people on a random forum laughing at my shadow? Gym is unhealthy, paying to put unnecessary unwanted stress on your body is the definition of slavery

Jfl if you think being a slave will increase SMV
Brutal lazy cop-out. You tried and gave up.

Yo bro
Ur shadow looks like ur a fat guy urself
I just wanna grab ur thighs and put a wig on u so that i can fuck and think its a female
While saying "give me more piggy"

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and bloomercel
And you call me a faggot?
The fuck that means? Just because I recognize thunder thighs don't indicate any faggot intention. Same as working out in the gym with the guys and oiling one another up in the locker room, that's not gay. We're helping one another to illustrate our tender muscles.

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
The fuck that means? Just because I recognize thunder thighs don't indicate any faggot intention. Same as working out in the gym with the guys and oiling one another up in the locker room, that's not gay. We're helping one another to illustrate our tender muscles.
Can you help me clean my third leg then?

Can you help me clean my third leg then?
Poor, woman. You'll never have a dick. Ever! You can have a dipshit retard with a doctorate cut skin off your leg and wrap that shit up into a fleshy dildo and stitch it to your vagina, you'll never have a cock.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and raleqtambrobret
Poor, woman. You'll never have a dick. Ever! You can have a dipshit retard with a doctorate cut skin off your leg and wrap that shit up into a fleshy dildo and stitch it to your vagina, you'll never have a cock.
I don't know why you're so hell-bent on believing that I am a woman.
There's no way I'd ever be a woman, unlike a certain freelance writer in this thread....

Very suspicious how a WRITER is obsessed with not only penises, but jerking off!
Not sex, just jerkin' it!
Do I sense some penis envy here?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BigJimsWornOutTires
Am I supposed to care about people on a random forum laughing at my shadow? Gym is unhealthy, paying to put unnecessary unwanted stress on your body is the definition of slavery

Jfl if you think being a slave will increase SMV
Keep coping while people make fun of you and your body rots faster then it should. I'm not even going to dicuss with you, less competition for me 🤷‍♀️

I don't know why you're so hell-bent on believing that I am a woman.
There's no way I'd ever be a woman, unlike a certain freelance writer in this thread....

Very suspicious how a WRITER is obsessed with not only penises, but jerking off!
Not sex, just jerkin' it!
Do I sense some penis envy here?
Guys don't use words like "bro" in their usernames. A flag there, dripper.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Keep coping while people make fun of you and your body rots faster than it should. I'm not even going to dicuss with you, less competition for me 🤷‍♀️
I actually feel bad for you if you care about what people on an obscure incel forum say to you. I don’t give a single fuck if a few retards on this site laugh at me, maybe you care about it as you have an estrogenic cuck female brain but I don’t

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
I checked to confirm they were a couple before I took a pic, they were holding hands and they kissed a few times.
She was around 7/10 facially, him 3/10 (could be 4/10 if lost weight but no higher).

View attachment 2970065
Mogs me still he has a gf

I guess not torturing your body is “lazy” now
Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

A muscular guy paints an image in her head. It also entices her fantasy which leads to rubbing one out in the restroom or changing area at Kohl's. Muscles are supported by nature. The same nature that supports only two genders. But if you believe there are more than two or a male can be female, STAY THE FUCK OUT of the gyms. I'm not joking.

saw something similar today lol