[Media] Do you think (((Star Wars IX))) will flop?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Media] Do you think (((Star Wars IX))) will flop?
  • Thread starterJeffGoldblumInTheFly
  • Start date17 minutes ago
  • Tagscuck wars
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/7/7573.jpg?1540606859
JeffGoldblumInTheFly
Overlord
-

JoinedMay 18, 2018Messages5,578
17 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I personally hope so, it's about time for that atrocity to start hurting the Disney (((overlords))), from beginning to end it was all a fucking feminist propaganda, with one of the most boring and disembodied characters I've ever seen, anyone who watched these shit know, I mean what a striking feature of the personality you can point out from characters like fin, poe, the ching chong chick that I can not even remember the name and do not even care to google it, what you can say about fucking Ray ??? Besides that she is a mary sue with the purpose of having doubts so the plot can advance a little, only this, the main character of this trilogy is a mary sue with doubt.

The reason I think it might flop it's the amount of views from people on that teaser trailer, 25 million right now, as for the teaser trailer from the Joker movie it had 46 million views, yes the joker teaser was released some days before, but the numbers of both videos already stopped growing, so there is no way for star wars to reach the same number or more. If this was before the Last Jedi ( the worse fucking movie of this whole saga) I think the views would be way higher, but now a lot of guys said enough with this bullshit, the only "fans" still with excitement are these clowns

https://incels.is/threads/am-rican-...-the-trailer-for-the-newest-star-wars.117156/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and kobecel
No

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 443, kobecel and Ritalincel
I hope it does but probably not. Too many soy cucks like this tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 176, Krezo and 2 others
fuck whorewars

Yes,
It has went to far.
It went bad after the Disney cucks took over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 176, Krezo and 3 others
Goesd
Goesd
1 day ago
Great reaction, I loved it! Don't know who's more exicted for this movie : me, my wife or her son
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Bengt, kobecel and 1 other person
i dont think it will flop because the backlash for 8 was so heavy that kathleen would be persistent to make it work. plus fucking sidious is returning

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac

blue eye slayer mog mog mog

It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
It wont make as much money but it will still be profitable. TLJ being one of the worst movies ever made still cant kill the nostalgia factor.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
It wont make as much money but it will still be profitable. TLJ being one of the worst movies ever made still cant kill the nostalgia factor.
milks me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and kobecel
I don’t consider the new ones Star Wars tbh.
Original 6, that’s it. The new pc liberal ones are just spinoffs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel