Medial canthus cutting???

whoisgriffith

whoisgriffith

Iron
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
4
Tell me everything I need to know if I were to cut my medial canthus. I’ve heard and seen people’s grow back in like a week but don’t know for sure if it will do that.
PICTURE BELOW OF CURRENT
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9728.jpeg
    IMG_9728.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 0
Tell me everything I need to know if I were to cut my medial canthus. I’ve heard and seen people’s grow back in like a week but don’t know for sure if it will do that.
PICTURE BELOW OF CURRENT
cutting medial canthus is cope you’re better off getting an epicanthoplasty. It’ll just grow back in a week or so
 

Similar threads

yzmmmm
Replies
10
Views
88
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
onlydezia
Replies
3
Views
79
rockstarr
rockstarr
P
Replies
2
Views
31
mxsd_1
mxsd_1
Dawsn
Replies
6
Views
99
horseman
horseman
T
Replies
9
Views
99
OSMkn
OSMkn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nasvai
Back
Top