Medical Imaging

JanHussar

JanHussar

Iron
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
38
Reputation
36
What are the go to medical scans I would need to evaluate skull, jaw, etc or show surgeons?
I already have a lateral ceph x-ray and panoramic x-ray of teeth from ortho but don't have frontal x-ray or any CT scans.
I am going to be a in third world country for a bit and it looks like I could get CT scans and x-rays for way cheaper out of pocket.
I can find stuff about different types like CBCT scans but wasn't sure what a surgeon in first world would order so I can match it.

I am also may want work done on eye area so want to make sure it/total skull is included. Danke.
 
Full head 3D CT scan

Dental impressions if going for bimax
 
  • +1
Reactions: JanHussar

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
15
Views
127
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
archie001
Replies
3
Views
113
TariiqBih
TariiqBih
SuperMutantMaxxer
Replies
1
Views
64
NeurodivergentLTN
NeurodivergentLTN
C
Replies
2
Views
68
castnd
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top