Medical system in Germany is a joke

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Its a shame how clueless doctors are and retarded
You cant Trust them
For them is everything OK in bloodwork
If you have emergency they say this is Not emergency Case Go to your Home health Care doc/Provider

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, _MVP_, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
ADALT (All doctors are like that)

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, JL~, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
always go private if u want something done

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
always go private if u want something done
Also the cuckmany endocrinologist recommend Test E 250mg every 3 weeks at once If you are hypogonadal

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, micropp and <6PSLcel
average person who goes to med-school is just some lowIQ normie retard.

I intelligence mog them into the dirt. I am still enrolled into university so I have acces to all medical research/papers through my university account.
Whenever I have a medical issue, I start looking up medical research and making my own conclusions.

doctors are legit thrash and have less knowledge than me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, incel194012940, JL~ and 12 others
Just buy all your meds online

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Come to India. Healthcare is actually good and affordable in top private hospitals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Htobrother
Just buy all your meds online
darkweb you can buy anything. antibiotics, anti-depressants, ivermectin, anything you want.

JFL at relying on doctors. bunch of fucking cucks.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, HTN_Mentalcel and SoundnVision

I intelligence mog them into the dirt. I am still enrolled into university so I have acces to all medical research/papers through my univeristy account.
Whenever I have a medical issue, I start looking up medical research and making my own conclusions.

Just because they have White coat People think OK this is a doc jfl

• +1
darkweb you can buy anything. antibiotics, anti-depressants, ivermectin, anything you want.

🐍⚕️👹👹 adam and eve Story thats why this Symbol⚕️

I get all my shit on goldpharma( and have done for 10 years) which is a Germany based site, they have pretty much everything and it's not dark web

• +1
Just because they have White coat People think OK this is a doc jfl
have had too many cases of doctors giving me fake news

when I had scabies in november last year, doctors were completely useless and refused to diagnose me properly and give me the medicine I needed.

Had to get ivermectin through the dark-web just to get myself cured. JFL at the medical system. Bunch of fucking cucks and you pay so much for it.

It's literally a scam. You pay SO MUCH in taxes+health insurance in the netherlands, and what do you get in return? NOTHING

jfl at this retarded government scam. worst is: they will LOCK YOU UP IN PRISON, if you refuse to pay taxes/insurance. thats the only reason why doctors get paid here.

fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, incel194012940, JL~ and 6 others

when I had scabies in november last year, doctors were completely useless and refused to diagnose me properly and give me the medicine I needed.

Had to get ivermectin through the dark-web just to get myself cured. JFL at the medical system. Bunch of fucking cucks and you pay so much for it.

It's literally a scam. You pay SO MUCH in taxes+health insurance in the netherlands, and what do you get in return? NOTHING

jfl at this retarded government scam. worst is: they will LOCK YOU UP IN PRISON, if you refuse to pay taxes/insurance. thats the only reason why doctors get paid here.

fucking retards
Same in cuckmany

• +1

fucking retards
They are good for shit like car accidents though(Emergencies), most of the money goes to oldcels anyways

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
Bu bu but ethNics ContrIbuTE in GerMaNY!!! SoMe of tHeM aRe DocTors !!!

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
They are good for shit like car accidents though(Emergencies), most of the money goes to oldcels anyways
They treat oldcel Patient WHO smell Like earth slowly and do everything but young patients they do nothing
IT should be opposite

I get all my shit on goldpharma( and have done for 10 years) which is a Germany based site, they have pretty much everything and it's not dark web
Is this legal,

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bu bu but ethNics ContrIbuTE in GerMaNY!!! SoMe of tHeM aRe DocTors !!!

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
a lot of ethnics workcel for oldcel cumskins tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Debetro
You're not buying cocaine brother wtf do you think it's not legal
I mean its technically prescription only and a lot of that shit is illegal but they just dont give a shit.

I mean its technically prescription only and a lot of that shit is illegal but they just dont give a shit.
You answer a questionnaire and they give the prescription

Plus even if it's not legal cops arnt gonna come knocking at your door because you bought some fucking Prozac online jfl

• +1
Plus even if it's not legal cops arnt gonna come knocking at your door because you bought some fucking Prozac online jfl
Yeah ik i ordered a bunch of prescription meds they dont care, even if it gets seized they send you some ltter and thats it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
a lot of ethnics workcel for oldcel cumskins tbh
Sure but I don't want to see a single one of them anymore, not even the LeGAlss and wORkERss. Each European's country population should be 95% native, that 5% would not be relevant enough to trigger me unless they are kikes

• +1
You get this in cuckmany

Sure but I don't want to see a single one of them anymore, not even the LeGAlss and wORkERss. Each European's country population should be 95% native, that 5% would not be relevant enough to trigger me unless they are kikes
I dont think im staying in jewrope for long anyways, if i get money im out probably.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Debetro
Come to India. Healthcare is actually good and affordable in top private hospitals.
I wouldn't trust a streetshitter to take my temperature.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Htobrother
I dont think im staying in jewrope for long anyways, if i get money im out probably.
Where to go? I only see viable Japan or Korea. Aren't you from EE? Go fight what's left and make EE great again, don't be a traitor pig

• JFL
Yeah ik i ordered a bunch of prescription meds they dont care, even if it gets seized they send you some ltter and thats it jfl.
I've never had anything seized and I must have placed close to 500 orders over a 10 year period

• +1
Where to go? I only see viable Japan or Korea. Aren't you from EE? Go fight what's left and make EE great again, don't be a traitor pig
BRo i immigrated to the jewnited kingdom at a young age, im EE genetically so im basically a nomad at this point, i might as well travel to some shithole in nature away from everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
yeah I understand why you need doctors when you have a traumatic incident. In this situation I can't be like

'yo bro, my arm has been torn off, let me find the medical research I need so I know how to cure myself.' :lul::lul:
but this is such an extreme minority of medical cases. Like you say: all the medical care goes to oldcels.

Most healthcare cases I can fix/solve myself. I am a gymcel myself and have been through a lot of injuries in my past and I can find the exercises I need to fix my physical health online, not with overpriced, scamming doctors.

health insurance, healthcare costs, it's all just a net transfer of money/wealth from young people to old people.

I reject it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Debetro, Htobrother and 1 other person
yeah I understand why you need doctors when you have a traumatic incident. In this situation I can't be like

'yo bro, my arm has been torn off, let me find the medical research I need so I know how to cure myself.' :lul::lul:
but this is such an extreme minority of medical cases. Like you say: all the medical care goes to oldcels.

health insurance, healthcare costs, it's all just a net transfer of money/wealth from young people to old people.

I reject it all
Yes

Doctors are the most worthless profession ever. They are entirely protected by the government, by the system, that's the only reason why they get paid so well.
Only oldcels benefit from doctors. As a young adult man. WHEN THE FUCK DO YOU EVER USE THE MEDICAL SYSTEM? NEVER.

Medical professions are the first to get replaced by AI. 5 years from now I can upload a photo to some google AI robot system and it will tell me exactly what I need to do.
No need to visit some overpriced retard doctor anymore.

Also imagine what AI-robotic surgery can do to looksmaxxing.
We make jokes about lefort3 surgery because the risk of nerve-damage and other complications is so high, that it is basically never worth doing unless you are literally deformed.

5 years from now, no human will be touching you during surgery, it will be robot-arms, robot surgeons, robot scans, doing everything. Just a human supervising the robot at most. We will be doing lefort3 surgery because some AI-robot determined that the risk of nerve damage is really low in our case.
And then we can become chads like we wanted to be.

JFL at human surgeons. You are going to be jobless soon, buddyboyos. Fuck your profession.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, incel194012940, Yuki and 6 others
Doctors are the most worthless profession ever. They are entirely protected by the government, by the system, that's the only reason why they get paid so well.
Only oldcels benefit from doctors. As a young adult man. WHEN THE FUCK DO YOU EVER USE THE MEDICAL SYSTEM? NEVER.

Medical professions are the first to get replaced by AI. 5 years from now I can upload a photo to some google AI robot system and it will tell me exactly what I need to do.

We make jokes about lefort3 surgery because the risk of nerve-damage and other complications is so high, that it is basically never worth doing unless you are literally deformed.

5 years from now, no human will be touching you during surgery, it will be robot-arms, robot surgeons, robot scans, doing everything. Just a human supervising the robot at most. We will be doing lefort3 surgery because some AI-robot determined that the risk of nerve damage is really low in our case.

JFL at human surgeons. You are going to be jobless soon, buddyboyos. Fuck your profession.
I met a urologist who didn't know what DHT was.
Wtf do these cunts spend 10 years learning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, micropp, MoggerGaston and 2 others
BRo i immigrated to the jewnited kingdom at a young age, im EE genetically so im basically a nomad at this point, i might as well travel to some shithole in nature away from everything.
And your homecountry? Where do your family relatives reside in?

thats not gonna be possible in the next 100 years at least, if you actually think those things are gonna be possible that quick you have no fucking idea how ai and robots work you just used chatgpt and got tricked into thinking it is fucking amazing

AGI is not close AT ALL

I intelligence mog them into the dirt. I am still enrolled into university so I have acces to all medical research/papers through my university account.

one time i got brain injury and asked about oxidative stress in brain

doctor said something like "oxidative stress means lack of oxygen so u wouldnt have oxidative stress":feelsuhh:

• +1
i don’t actually believe that, you either said it in english and not your native language or something else

they literally have cases concerning with dht every day

I knew a dermatologist who didnt know what a retinoid is, you cant make this shit up :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
Legit any user who comments on looksmax threads, "go see a doctor", "go see a dermatologist" needs a 6 month ban and im not joking

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, MoggerGaston, piec and 2 others
Anyone who is frequently at an universitary social setting knows that >95% of students barely learn any knowledge past the basics since the only thing they care about is passing their exams and get their high paying job. That's the failure of the educational system, which is related to the general societal failure. The amount of doctors who genuinely have a passion for their profession is very low, chances that there's none where you live at. As @MoggerGaston says, you are better off researching by yourself rather than rely on useless normie doctors. This will help as well to not contribute to the parasitical and corrupt medical system as well.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, incel194012940, SoundnVision and 2 others

fucking retards
ok so basically you GP is the fuking lowest position of medical speciality

the best students go into specialities concerning with surgery, your family doctor is like some guy who did the bare minimum to just pass his exams and thats fucking crazy cause you dont learn shit in uni if you do that

Anyone who is frequently at an universitary social setting knows that >95% of students barely learn any knowledge past the basics since the only thing they care about is passing their exams and get their high paying job. That's the failure of the educational system, which is related to the general societal failure. The amount of doctors who genuinely have a passion for their profession is very low, chances that there's none where you live at. As @MoggerGaston says, you are better off researching by yourself rather than rely on useless normie doctors. This will help as well to not contribute to the parasitical and corrupt medical system as well.
yes thats what i said, the best students that actually have a passion for it and fucking know like everything there is to know about it go to surgery, your GP is the bottom of the barrel

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
germanys home affairs are a joke

i don’t actually believe that, you either said it in english and not your native language or something else

they literally have cases concerning with dht every day
I'm not bullshitting they didn't actually know

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother