Medical system in Germany is a joke

yeah I understand why you need doctors when you have a traumatic incident. In this situation I can't be like

'yo bro, my arm has been torn off, let me find the medical research I need so I know how to cure myself.' :lul::lul:
but this is such an extreme minority of medical cases. Like you say: all the medical care goes to oldcels.

health insurance, healthcare costs, it's all just a net transfer of money/wealth from young people to old people.

I reject it all

germanys home affairs are a joke
Everything about Germany is joke
Including their food preferences and culture and morals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and HTN_Mentalcel
Doctors are the most worthless profession ever. They are entirely protected by the government, by the system, that's the only reason why they get paid so well.
Only oldcels benefit from doctors. As a young adult man. WHEN THE FUCK DO YOU EVER USE THE MEDICAL SYSTEM? NEVER.

Medical professions are the first to get replaced by AI. 5 years from now I can upload a photo to some google AI robot system and it will tell me exactly what I need to do.
No need to visit some overpriced retard doctor anymore.

Also imagine what AI-robotic surgery can do to looksmaxxing.
We make jokes about lefort3 surgery because the risk of nerve-damage and other complications is so high, that it is basically never worth doing unless you are literally deformed.

5 years from now, no human will be touching you during surgery, it will be robot-arms, robot surgeons, robot scans, doing everything. Just a human supervising the robot at most. We will be doing lefort3 surgery because some AI-robot determined that the risk of nerve damage is really low in our case.
And then we can become chads like we wanted to be.

JFL at human surgeons. You are going to be jobless soon, buddyboyos. Fuck your profession.
System Error #28999
Then its over

ok so basically you GP is the fuking lowest position of medical speciality

the best students go into specialities concerning with surgery, your family doctor is like some guy who did the bare minimum to just pass his exams and thats fucking crazy cause you dont learn shit in uni if you do that
I agree. But these GP's should just be paid min wage as a result. That would be fair.

They have no skills, they have no knowledge. They are useless. They should be paid minimum wage.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Debetro and Deleted member 18202
I agree. But these GP's should just be paid min wage as a result. That would be fair.
actually that would be better for society

students would have more incentive to get the highest grades in med school cause rn even a normal GP makes fucking bank they just care about passing

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
actually that would be better for society

students would have more incentive to get the highest grades in med school cause rn even a normal GP makes fucking bank they just care about passing
GP=a parasite leech

they contribute little/nothing, yet extract big money from society

disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 18202
GP=a parasite leech

they contribute little/nothing, yet extract big money from society

disgusting
honestly i agree, it should be removed as a specialty

its useless nowadays tbh they provide the same shit as nurses do

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
Legit any user who comments on looksmax threads, "go see a doctor", "go see a dermatologist" needs a 6 month ban and im not joking
it’s legitimate in the case of surgeries. But for things like medicine it’s shit yeah especially derms genuine useless profession they literally just prescribe the same medications step by step in same order because they can’t fucking identify what type of acne you have

It's part of the ordering process
how do i even order tho? it shows me only an option to "unlock" and when i click it requests a prescription eithery by file or camera. there is no other option

how do i even order tho? it shows me only an option to "unlock" and when i click it requests a prescription eithery by file or camera. there is no other option
You need make an account and be signed in

I had an endocrinologist WHO didnt know what DHEA is
None of them know fuck all.
They wanted to check my test too once, I asked them are they checking estrogen too and he said ' why would we need to check that ? ' jfl I gave up.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I met a urologist who didn't know what DHT was.
Wtf do these cunts spend 10 years learning
Umm DHT....DHT.....Dick Hardening Testosterone right?

PAs are way better.

thats not gonna be possible in the next 100 years at least, if you actually think those things are gonna be possible that quick you have no fucking idea how ai and robots work you just used chatgpt and got tricked into thinking it is fucking amazing

AGI is not close AT ALL
ur coping hard. why do you think nvidia is a 3trillion company right now?

u think EVERYONE IS WRONG?!

the WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG?!

only you are right, because you believe its not gonna be possible in the next 100years. All these billionaire investors are all wrong.

jfl at ur delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
ur coping hard. why do you think nvidia is a 3trillion company right now?

u think EVERYONE IS WRONG?!

the WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG?!

only you are right, because you believe its not gonna be possible in the next 100years. All these billionaire investors are all wrong.

jfl at ur delusions.
that doesnt have to do with understanding what ai is capable of dude

ofc investors are gonna try to get in the boat early jfl no one is gonna be like nahh its to early to invest in stock now

yes it will get better in the next 10 years, its gonna do a lot of work for us humans

good enough to replace one of the most complicated jobs in the world in that time frame? no

you have to understand how ai works and whats it capable of, then you will know whats possible not

if you ask any programmer in this field they will tell you the same thing as i do

they said in 2018 that radiologists are gonna be gone is 5 years cause AI can predict it better, guess what? they are still around

ohhh muh ai can solve math olympiad problems, yes it can solve the already published tests and when it trains on them from previous free to access tests in the web

AGI is far away