Medieval Arab Historian on Black people.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
1469982354408.png
1512050687051.png

No comment, take it all in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2854, AbandonShip and 9 others
A nigger probably raped his whole harem

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 3526, honky and 7 others
Life fuel for me because he thinks my west african brothers are civilized

No one likes blacks though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others

It is what it is.

When Dutch sailors arrived to cape town people there were still living primitively, not even mudhuts, they were like Animals.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
It is what it is.

When Dutch sailors arrived to cape town people there were still living primitively, not even mudhuts, they were like Animals.
No wonder the southern African region is still a mess

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Why are they like that?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Wait why didn't he included west africans? Aren't they the most stereotypical tribal Africans and pretty much the same as people from Congo and bellow genetically?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1973, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
No wonder the southern African region is still a mess

It get's even funnier.

The people who lived in what is now South Africa were the Zulu and Xhosa peoples, their lands were take over by the Dutch, and then centuries later Bantu people who lived much further North migrated to South Africa.

So now you have a situation where those Northern Bantu Africans are calling Afrikaners foreigners and colonists while in reality they have been living there for longer than those same Africans, to Xhosa and Zulu they're both foreign, so it's back and forth arguing and is quite funny to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
It get's even funnier.

The people who lived in what is now South Africa were the Zulu and Xhosa peoples, their lands were take over by the Dutch, and then centuries later Bantu people who lived much further North migrated to South Africa.

So now you have a situation where those Northern Bantu Africans are calling Afrikaners foreigners and colonists while in reality they have been living there for longer than those same Africans, to Xhosa and Zulu they're both foreign, so it's back and forth arguing and is quite funny to watch.
Indeed. It’s one of the reasons why South Africa is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wait why didn't he included west africans? Aren't they the most stereotypical tribal Africans and pretty much the same as people from Congo and bellow genetically?

Central/South Africans aren't the same as West Africans, no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Unlikely.
cherrypicked shit you know it well.
What does an opinion that is strongely opposed to the one of the prophet is meaningfull ? And it was a very minor - false - position among these scholars while in the same time and era, in europe and all others era it's was the main vision of the world.
Show me any faith in similar time and age that did the same as he did for black people and others ethnicities.
Giga cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3526
Didn’t arabs have slavery... hell africans had African slaves. So slavery was stated by Africans ahhh shit

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
It get's even funnier.

might makes right afrikaners can whine all they want but like niggers Jews gooks sandniggers and curries there’s less them than the majority population

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Didn’t arabs have slavery... hell africans had African slaves. So slavery was stated by Africans ahhh shit
I just know arab slave trade is compared to European as being pretty fcking bad too.

• +1
cherrypicked shit you know it well.
What does an opinion that is strongely opposed to the one of the prophet is meaningfull ? And it was a very minor - false - position among these scholars while in the same time and era, in europe and all others era it's was the main vision of the world.
Show me any faith in similar time and age that did the same as he did for black people and others ethnicities.

I do not know what you're trying to say.

Yes.

• +1
  • +1
i mean, what's your point with this ? That arabs or muslims are racist ?

There's no point.

His quotes are up to interpretation, and people are naturally racist.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and turkproducer
There's no point.

His quotes are up to interpretation, and people are naturally racist.
I disagree, he is responsible for himself. All humans are equal the first one in history to preach and put into act this belief was Muhammad.
Humans are inherently good, it's their former nature, they just decide to get rid of it for materialistic purpose when they are able to get use of their power to assent.
Never were blacks people as goodly treated as during his period, it's a matter of fact.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3526 and socialmediaisbad
It is what it is.

Jewish sailors get it fucking right don't blame white people for there own undoing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Roping Subhuman

A nigger like you is a very rare exception ngl.

• +1
There’s different types of slavery up into the late 13-14 century the only slavery used was a form where’d you work as a servant or worker you could even earn your freedom then be a free man used in Africa, India, as well as medieval Europe your owner also wasn’t allowed to mistreat you or harm you with no reason. Now cattle slavery is what people think of as slavery which is what was practiced across America and Europe as well as the Middle East so to be fair to the Africans whom sold enemy tribes[think Germans and Russians] they assumed it’d be the same type they practiced.

Last edited:
  • +1
This was baxk when the arab world wasn’t like today tbh, a lot more advanced

still it is more advanced than africa i think. Who cares, these places are probably better to live in for your mental health due to conservative society

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, TsarTsar444, Aesthetic and 1 other person
A nigger like you is a very rare exception ngl.

I feel bad for him tbh.

6'4 hairy ogre black guy who's very docile in nature and reasonably intelligent, appearances can be deceiving.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Pretty much all the great african civilizations you have heard of are from west Africa with some from east Africa. Most of the developed non hellhole African countries today are in west Africa. The Africans who emigrate to the west and perform just as good as whites if not better in education and wealth are west Africans (Nigerians and Ghanians to be specific)

West Africans aren’t the same. They’re different. Both culturally and genetically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
There’s different types of slavery up into the late 13-14 century the only slavery used was a form where’d you work as a servant or worker you could even earn your freedom then be a free man like in Africa. Now cattle slavery is what people think of as slavery which is what was practiced across America and Europe as well as the Middle East
Yeah, true. Ik the slave med trade with Barbary slave trade, and war slaves (like Sparta forces), etc etc. cattle slavery more prominent with Europeans and Americans. While Arabs had similar where they basically used their captives for clearing nitrous topsoil which made the lands better for farming.

• +1
I feel bad for him tbh.

6'4 hairy ogre black guy who's very docile in nature and reasonably intelligent, appearances can be deceiving.
what's your point ? That everybody hates black people ? This is pure hypocricy and you it well, but you can play the victim game.

• Hmm...
  • +1
what's your point ? That everybody hates black people ? This is pure hypocricy and you it well, but you can play the victim game.

I really don't think we're on the same page.

I never said everyone hates black people (@Blackout.xl said it) i haven't even said anything overly negative about black people in this thread, don't know what you're riled up about.

• +1
I really don't think we're on the same page.

I never said everyone hates black people (@Blackout.xl said it) i haven't even said anything overly negative about black people in this thread, don't know what you're riled up about.
So i just want to understand your point with this thread, i would genuinely debate.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
So i just want to understand your point with this thread, i would genuinely debate.

There's no real point.

I just was on Wikipedia, stumbled on some Arab historian, saw what he said, thought it was interesting, and so i posted it here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3043
There's no real point.

I just was on Wikipedia, stumbled on some Arab historian, saw what he said, thought it was interesting, and so i posted it here.
I see, then i just need to say his point is totally wrong and in opposition with his faith; while we can't say the same about the others abrahamic faith, both in the core text and the related ones.
But, i can somehow understand sociollogically his point, without agreeing.
The blackpill really made people racist towards each others it's the worst thing possible.

• So Sad
  • Woah

They were considered a decent civilization and at the time and were Muslim with Islamic civilization (especially the northern parts of West Africa) hence they were seen differently as the other blacks and were seen as civilized people. Some East Africans were also civilized but the Arabs took credit in their own genes (because they mixed a lot with them) for making them civilized.

After the Arabs tho West Africans went back into their mud state

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3043 and Blackout.xl
I may have upwards of 20% white admixture

Do your hairs look like this?

Sasa

• +1
They were considered a decent civilization and at the time and were Muslim with Islamic civilization (especially the northern parts of West Africa) hence they were seen differently as the other blacks and were seen as civilized people. Some East Africans were also civilized but the Arabs took credit in their own genes (because they mixed a lot with them) for making them civilized.

After the Arabs tho West Africans went back into their mud state

Last edited:
No but I’m getting there

Notice how rough and well covered his hairs are.

That's how High T+DHT body hair looks like, not that soyboy gremlin cuck hair only covering the chest.

• +1
Notice how rough and well covered his hairs are.

That's how High T+DHT body hair looks like, not that soyboy gremlin cuck hair only covering the chest.
Indeed

• +1

Tbh africans had basically zero civilization outside of north africa at the time. There is a reason whites enslaved them so easily. Now whites are too busy being soyboys to have any time for slavery and are slowly becoming slaves themselves. Slaves to their ignorance, slaves to their ego, slaves to their greed. Slaves to their desire to self-destruct.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Blackout.xl
true but muh "muslims is not good for black". See where it leads.
Same for poodia. See where it was in 17th century and how it's now
I never said Muslims aren't good for blacks jfl, I said quite the opposite. At the time west Africans were Muslim their society thrived. Islam stayed so good with them that there literally still are a lot of Muslim blacks in west Africa, even tho it was more than a thousand years ago when the religion was brought to them. Even in the American slave time. There are African Americans who are still Muslim bcs their father was, his grandfather was etc etc.

Opposed to when they got christened by the Europeans it was mainly done through colonies. While the Christians abused their land.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I never said Muslims aren't good for blacks jfl, I said quite the opposite. At the time west Africans were Muslim their society thrived. Islam stayed so good with them that there literally still are a lot of Muslim blacks in west Africa, even tho it was more than a thousand years ago when the religion was brought to them. Even in the American slave time. There are African Americans who are still Muslim bcs their father was, his grandfather was etc etc.

Opposed to when they got christened by the Europeans it was mainly done through colonies. While the Christians abused their land.
it's totally true. I didn't meant to target you but the feel around this thread that i don't see the real meaning.
It is what it is,

Last edited:
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 59, Bluepilled: 15)

:feelsping: