Medieval Arab Historian on Black people.

Tbh africans had basically zero civilization outside of north africa at the time. There is a reason whites enslaved them so easily. Now whites are too busy being soyboys to have any time for slavery and are slowly becoming slaves themselves. Slaves to their ignorance, slaves to their ego, slaves to their greed. Slaves to their desire to self-destruct.
I spit on you for putting out such a shit comment like this one. Shame upon you

giphy.gif

West and east Africa both had civilization. Whites bought African slaves from other Africans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Aesthetic

giphy.gif

West and east Africa both had civilization. Whites bought African slaves from other Africans
Jfl people act like the Western Africans where full-on enslaved lmao. The people who were sold were mostly low peasants, criminals and people with insane debts and the tribe leader usually sold them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TsarTsar444 and Blackout.xl
Jfl people act like the Western Africans where full-on enslaved lmao. The people who were sold were mostly low peasants, criminals and people with insane debts and the tribe leader usually sold them.
Indeed. The scum of society or war prisoners were thrown out and sold.

Last edited:
gonna send this to my black friend

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white – except by piety and good action." -Prophet Muhammad
614132047845fe8ca2cfad23675dc46d.png
7fd6d5a584bc2fdb12e65bbe814534b3.jpg

rEMRKbkLi_ihS3RJEQvcVoJfD3BlY0fyrvtEByKaYLSmpGgHdlDpCE8BCSVsyV0O7rXHJAGm4YOSIiBtebLKR3iylrpeswP0JoMV53-6SK_R3Dnt

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Indeed. The scum of society or war prisoners were thrown out and sold.
Also almost all of them were from primitive tribes and they were sold from the wealthy west african kingdoms

hmm...

it seem as if he encountered tribal africans at the time..

Jewish sailors get it fucking right don't blame white people for there own undoing

Oh and by undoing I mean they sold there people to the Jewish sailors sending them everywhere white to make everything dumb and NEW WORLD ORDER and shit to brainwash white people into guilt and shame and with all the why you shouldn't have children with all it being white people on it these ain't conspiracy theories black people need to know this they're dumb that's why Jews sent them to white countries they think your shit literally but at least with white people we'll give you the respect for being human but you decide your own actions that's why do many of you end up dead and that's cause of the Jews mk ultra ING all the celebrities good example are Tupac and nwa oh my lord these ones were the icing on the cake now look at us fucking naive white people admiring everything black people do we're slowly dying of and black people think this is good dumbo if you think this is honestly we're the balance not the WHITE Devil how some of you act up on here is insane its always the constant BBC shit I mean think about all your loved for is for your domanice and your dick not your personality and that's where black people fail to realise with all the power and hunger to win when they realise this its always going to be deeply ingrained that they're only loved for what they have not whats in there heart I mean have you scene what happens when black people get defeated at things fucking hell it's like looking at someone trying to 1 psl to 2 that's my little factual information nothing to big or little just easy if you read it slowly you won't have to worry about grammar and shit