Meditations on being ugly - my experience, and an open question to the reader.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I know I've made quite the few threads about being ugly, so you know the context. If not, I have some shocking news. I am, in fact, ugly as dogshit, and dysgenic as fuck.
I thought I'd share how I've been coping as of late, and the pros and cons of being ugly.

Pro: You can fuck with people pretty easily.
This one has been a newly-discovered source of entertainment for me. It truly amuses me to no end. This is extra-effective if you have a rapist/school-shooter psychopath (but ugly) pheno like I do. Basically, I'll look around my area in my school, for an example I did it today in the lunch room. So I looked around my lunch room, and I singled out a woman who's not too attractive, yet still above average and not ugly at all. Then, I'll stare at them for minutes on end like a vulture looking at a rotting carcass. They usually get really freaked out, and sometimes move. After that, whenever I pass them later on, I don't as much as look in their direction. I can see their confusion from the corner of my eye, and sometimes I have to stifle a laugh. It's funny as fuck.

And here's a hypothetical way (I haven't done it yet, much too high inhib) to fuck with foids: ask out any foid who's above your looksmatch that you see on the metro. This can literally only go good, as long as you're not overly confrontational. Just ask for their number or something. Why can it only go good, you ask?
Well, there's two scenarios. Either
A: it turns out you're not actually as ugly as you thought, and you just got a chick's number.
Or B: You'll get rejected, and she'll spend the rest of her week doubting herself. How could a guy so ugly feel he could approach her? Could she secretly be ugly? Are all the guys that like her just lying to get in her pants? This will fuck with her without a shadow of a doubt.

Cons: Everything. Fucking. Else.
Yep. In fact, the reason I made this thread was due to the absolute disgust I felt after taking a photo of myself using the back side of my camera to see how I look. Being ugly is the ultimate handicap in life, even disabled people can get some pity puss, but nobody wants to fuck an ugly aspie like me. I use the term "fuck" very lightly, because all I truly want is a LTR. IDGAF about sex or any of that, that's second. All I want is a LTR with a woman who loves me and who isn't completely ugly or ethnic, and isn't a whore either. I know it may seem like a lot, but up until recent times, this wasn't the case. I'm not blaming everyone else but myself either, I understand perfectly well why women wouldn't want to be with me.

Girls in big cities are now indirectly or directly offered sex hundreds, if not thousands of times a month. From men on the streets, to men on Instagram, to men on Tinder, to men on the metro, and within all their general social circles. If a girl has even a smidgen of a following on social media, and a social media account (AKA 90% of teenage women), and is decently attractive, I can gurantee you she's been offered more cock than all of the most beautiful women of nobility, both past and present combined. Of course, a majority of these men are unattractive, but the affects on their psychology remains. Could you even begin to imagine how narcy this forum would act if all of us were offered sex hundreds of times a month by even MTBs and LTBs? I could tell you how I would act, I would be spoiled fucking rotten.

I'd be conceited, thinking I deserved all of these women and more just for simply existing. I'd ghost women like how women ghost me. I'd act disgusted, and laugh at ugly women who decide to even look in my direction. Think about it - if you were offered sex and relationships (and money to even show attention) by women hundreds of times, wouldn't you be extremely picky, and wouldn't settle with any girl unless she was a stacylite who could read your mind and treated you exactly how you wanted to be treated, because don't they know you could "just sleep with any of the other infinite options" you have?

I would be moody, always dependant on the reactions I recieved from the opposite sex. If I recieved a few less interactions, I'd bitch and throw a temper tantrum and then finally give that ugly nice girl a chance. My attention span would turn into that of a small child (or this sort of woman, lol), and I'd feel cocky at all times, despite me being ugly.

However, this isn't the case, and instead I am stuck in the body of an ugly man, one who has the face of Machiavelli, yet the charm of a rat. As such, I am unloveable, and even friendless. I had a dream a few nights ago where I touched the cheek of a woman's face. It was impossibly beautiful, soft & smooth like the tip of an eraser, and warm yet cold at the same time, like a body half underneath a blanket. When I awoke, I felt like crying. I know that I'll never be able to feel the true love of a woman, and above all, this is the cruelest handicap a higher creator could have bestowed upon me.

Pro: You can write random shit that nobody will read on incel websites
JK, lol. Anyways, talk to me.

How has your experience been with your looks? Has it been cruel? Compassionate? Has it flip-flopped from one to the other. I'm curious to read your responses.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Maalik, TechnoBoss and 26 others
@pneumocystosis @Kamui @gribsufer1 @mbolo @PseudoMaxxer @wsada

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, pneumocystosis, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You're not doing your job as a mod. I pm-ed you a question about the rules and you didn't respond.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 16275, kanderior and 5 others
is that the reason u come off as miserable?

You're not doing your job as a mod. I pm-ed you a question about the rules and you didn't respond.

"Did you notice the sign at the front of my house that says 'Curry Opinion Storage'?"

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 31497, Shkreliii and 7 others
Some women are into the shooter pheno, you could always try nichemaxxing, only give up when your dead

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
and yet u still have positive reaction score

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You can’t be that ugly man aint no way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, bigchunguslover and dsheppa
READ EVERY WORD, INCEL.

MY CONDOLENCES.

HOPEFULLY YOU STEMCELMAX AND ATLEAST GET TO TRAVEL THE WORLD, EAT AND STAY IN NICE PLACES AND GET TO BUY THINGS THAT YOU LIKE.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, endlessummer, Shkreliii and 2 others
Some women are into the shooter pheno, you could always try nichemaxxing, only give up when your dead
The school shooter pheno girls are into:

The school shooter pheno I have (he mogs me too JFL):

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Shkreliii, justinzayn and 2 others
IMO there is different types of experince. I was always feared because of my size and that I was brutal to kids in fights, I was never messed with just wish I didn't fall for the o-linemen meme

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Shkreliii
IMO there is different types of experince. I was always feared because of my size and that I was brutal to kids in fights, I was never messed with just wish I didn't fall for the o-linemen meme
Meaning?

How has your experience been with your looks? Has it been cruel? Compassionate? Has it flip-flopped from one to the other. I'm curious to read your responses.
I dont have anything anymore, its funny to think about how i lived a few years ago, I lived looking down on the world pleasure was an acsessory I had a sense of purpose.It was a false an immature sense but it was there nonetheless. Before that I was just a dumb kid, very competetive but good looking and compassionate. Before covid I was never unhappy, I remember vivdly once seeing something about depression and just couldnt understand it.

It all probably started during covid when i developed a sense of infeiority, I grew up innocent wasnt used to insults when people called me dumb it genuienly hurt.I guess between this and puberty + covid I developed an obsession. At about my 12th birthday, when online school had just begun I found myself with OCD. Ive had it ever since only a few months ago when I started meditating and just being more introspective was I able to dial it down.It wasnt ever easy I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, what ive done to my family and myself as a result is unforgivable. But during 6th grade as I mentioned I had purpose, i wanted to be as smart as I possibly could.It drove me to communities that im grateful for in some sense I made a deal, happinesss for truth.

But then 7th grade started, and luckily I got to wear a mask.I was still wierd but charasmatic yet somehow narcsisstic, it didnt take long for me find a group of girls to talk to.I was reminiscing on this the other day I remember the fall breeze playing sports, my birthday, friends, and every so often a girl would come up to me and say "Hi xxxxxx!". That feeling was is so vivid I was so happy.I remember telling people about what I thought and people being genuienly interested, some people didnt like me quite a few didnt, but just being able to walk in a room and feel exited to meet new people is so fufilling. Its so reassuring to feel that you be yourself. I wasted that year, didnt take care of myself, smelled like shit but I always had people there.

8th grade was funny at first but there came a point where I accepted the ruth. Everyone was gone and that was that. Two girls the ones I talked to the post sort of stayed, one tried to talk to me but I just couldnt respond.She may have even liked me out guilt, pity, fear of being forgotten, maybe dissapointment.The other was in one of my classes tried saying something to me never seriously responded.I ended up asking the firsrt one out, obviously rejected, tried to add on her on snap left on delivered then would ocassionally respond.She was honestly the cutest girl ive ever seen, I swear shes angelic.

hardest part wasnt the girls but the guys, its so hard to know that you could be the most inetersting guy to talk to but never will people acknowledge you.

I started hs this year, I dont have any friends.The few I do have are due to respect of my hieght and frame, without it I dont know what I would do.But its over now, I see that girl in the hallways but she look more fearfull than anything, broke my heart. But I was thinking about it the other day, even if she did like me I would never be able to accept. I hate myself to the very core, im a disgusting person, and my face reflects it.I will only ever be digusted at women who like me for this reason, I cant see how someone could genuienly like someone like me.

Ive lost all hope, all motivation, all passion, Ive lost everything. All I can say sorry to mother and father who gave me the best genetic base I could ask for, and to whom I tortured for 3 years. Sorry to my sister who will probably be the only stacylite to ever care for me, dispite me being a horrible person. But most of all sorry to myself for turning such a innocent, kind and compassionate kid to bitter and resentful.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, Abhorrence, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Title. I know I've made quite the few threads about being ugly, so you know the context. If not, I have some shocking news. I am, in fact, ugly as dogshit, and dysgenic as fuck.
I thought I'd share how I've been coping as of late, and the pros and cons of being ugly.

This one has been a newly-discovered source of entertainment for me. It truly amuses me to no end. This is extra-effective if you have a rapist/school-shooter psychopath (but ugly) pheno like I do. Basically, I'll look around my area in my school, for an example I did it today in the lunch room. So I looked around my lunch room, and I singled out a woman who's not too attractive, yet still above average and not ugly at all. Then, I'll stare at them for minutes on end like a vulture looking at a rotting carcass. They usually get really freaked out, and sometimes move. After that, whenever I pass them later on, I don't as much as look in their direction. I can see their confusion from the corner of my eye, and sometimes I have to stifle a laugh. It's funny as fuck.

And here's a hypothetical way (I haven't done it yet, much too high inhib) to fuck with foids: ask out any foid who's above your looksmatch that you see on the metro. This can literally only go good, as long as you're not overly confrontational. Just ask for their number or something. Why can it only go good, you ask?
Well, there's two scenarios. Either
A: it turns out you're not actually as ugly as you thought, and you just got a chick's number.
Or B: You'll get rejected, and she'll spend the rest of her week doubting herself. How could a guy so ugly feel he could approach her? Could she secretly be ugly? Are all the guys that like her just lying to get in her pants? This will fuck with her without a shadow of a doubt.

Cons: Everything. Fucking. Else.
Yep. In fact, the reason I made this thread was due to the absolute disgust I felt after taking a photo of myself using the back side of my camera to see how I look. Being ugly is the ultimate handicap in life, even disabled people can get some pity puss, but nobody wants to fuck an ugly aspie like me. I use the term "fuck" very lightly, because all I truly want is a LTR. IDGAF about sex or any of that, that's second. All I want is a LTR with a woman who loves me and who isn't completely ugly or ethnic, and isn't a whore either. I know it may seem like a lot, but up until recent times, this wasn't the case. I'm not blaming everyone else but myself either, I understand perfectly well why women wouldn't want to be with me.

Girls in big cities are now indirectly or directly offered sex hundreds, if not thousands of times a month. From men on the streets, to men on Instagram, to men on Tinder, to men on the metro, and within all their general social circles. If a girl has even a smidgen of a following on social media, and a social media account (AKA 90% of teenage women), and is decently attractive, I can gurantee you she's been offered more cock than all of the most beautiful women of nobility, both past and present combined. Of course, a majority of these men are unattractive, but the affects on their psychology remains. Could you even begin to imagine how narcy this forum would act if all of us were offered sex hundreds of times a month by even MTBs and LTBs? I could tell you how I would act, I would be spoiled fucking rotten.

I'd be conceited, thinking I deserved all of these women and more just for simply existing. I'd ghost women like how women ghost me. I'd act disgusted, and laugh at ugly women who decide to even look in my direction. Think about it - if you were offered sex and relationships (and money to even show attention) by women hundreds of times, wouldn't you be extremely picky, and wouldn't settle with any girl unless she was a stacylite who could read your mind and treated you exactly how you wanted to be treated, because don't they know you could "just sleep with any of the other infinite options" you have?

I would be moody, always dependant on the reactions I recieved from the opposite sex. If I recieved a few less interactions, I'd bitch and throw a temper tantrum and then finally give that ugly nice girl a chance. My attention span would turn into that of a small child (or this sort of woman, lol), and I'd feel cocky at all times, despite me being ugly.

However, this isn't the case, and instead I am stuck in the body of an ugly man, one who has the face of Machiavelli, yet the charm of a rat. As such, I am unloveable, and even friendless. I had a dream a few nights ago where I touched the cheek of a woman's face. It was impossibly beautiful, soft & smooth like the tip of an eraser, and warm yet cold at the same time, like a body half underneath a blanket. When I awoke, I felt like crying. I know that I'll never be able to feel the true love of a woman, and above all, this is the cruelest handicap a higher creator could have bestowed upon me.

Pro: You can write random shit that nobody will read on incel websites
JK, lol. Anyways, talk to me.

That wall of text wasn’t even remotely necessary. You could’ve summarized that into 2-3 paragraphs.

My looks make it so that women only want to be FRIENDS with me. I'm tired of being a bitch's friend

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
That wall of text wasn’t even remotely necessary. You could’ve summarized that into 2-3 paragraphs.
I'm sorry that you can't read more than 5 sentences, and I don't seek to please you. Haven't you got more jew feet to lick, anglo slave?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Shkreliii, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I'm sorry that you can't read more than 5 sentences, and I don't seek to please you. Haven't you got more jew feet to lick, anglo slave?
Maybe I don’t feel your yap worthy of reading. I read ‘I stare at women’and caged. Please do the world a favor you ugly dysgenic mutt and kill yourself. You will never reproduce, you will never accomplish anything. Your life is pointless. Suicide is the only option while your family still care, once you reach 40 and you’re a virgin with no life ,moderating another incel forum killing yourself will be pointless because no one will care. Goodnight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and bigchunguslover
READ EVERY WORD, INCEL.

MY CONDOLENCES.

HOPEFULLY YOU STEMCELMAX AND ATLEAST GET TO TRAVEL THE WORLD, EAT AND STAY IN NICE PLACES AND GET TO BUY THINGS THAT YOU LIKE.
If that’s you in ur pfp, you are ltn curry boy @inferiorpispot234 curry confidence is a funny phenomenon

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
If that’s you in ur pfp, you are ltn curry boy @inferiorpispot234 curry confidence is a funny phenomenon

Wow, I feel so hurt.

IMG 20231103 173605

IMG 20221221 WA0001

Do you even know what Tamils look like, you fucking retard?

How about you suck my balls, faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Shieda_Kayn
@0hMan sorry for derailing your thread.

READ EVERY WORD, INCEL.

MY CONDOLENCES.

this is based u a smart nigga too

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and GuyFromSingapore
Ur not ugly, but loved the cold approaching part, might try.

• +1
Maybe I don’t feel your yap worthy of reading. I read ‘I stare at women’and caged. Please do the world a favor you ugly dysgenic mutt and kill yourself. You will never reproduce, you will never accomplish anything. Your life is pointless. Suicide is the only option while your family still care, once you reach 40 and you’re a virgin with no life ,moderating another incel forum killing yourself will be pointless because no one will care. Goodnight.

• JFL
Ur not ugly, but loved the cold approaching part, might try.
I am trust me lol. The pics I sent you were very cherrypicked tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I am trust me lol. The pics I sent you were very cherrypicked tbh.
How do you know ur ugly? Have you had it confirmed multiple times irl?

How do you know ur ugly? Have you had it confirmed multiple times irl?
From looking at my photos, etc. The way I'm treated makes it obvious I'm ugly lol.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
From looking at my photos, etc. The way I'm treated makes it obvious I'm ugly lol.
Brah ur mental, u mog me hard, and I wouldn't like to think that I'm uglier than ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: 0hMan
Brah ur mental, u mog me hard, and I wouldn't like to think that I'm uglier than ugly.
That reminds me, you never sent me your face! I'd like to see if you're open to it.

• +1
im a 6'3 broad shouldered man that looks like neaderthals ogre cousin along with autistic stare and hobbys and low inhibition to share them

• JFL
I know it can be depressing, but dont kill yourself bro

Im proud of you 👊

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and justinzayn
dnr fag ur not uglt

I dont have anything anymore, its funny to think about how i lived a few years ago, I lived looking down on the world pleasure was an acsessory I had a sense of purpose.It was a false an immature sense but it was there nonetheless. Before that I was just a dumb kid, very competetive but good looking and compassionate. Before covid I was never unhappy, I remember vivdly once seeing something about depression and just couldnt understand it.

It all probably started during covid when i developed a sense of infeiority, I grew up innocent wasnt used to insults when people called me dumb it genuienly hurt.I guess between this and puberty + covid I developed an obsession. At about my 12th birthday, when online school had just begun I found myself with OCD. Ive had it ever since only a few months ago when I started meditating and just being more introspective was I able to dial it down.It wasnt ever easy I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, what ive done to my family and myself as a result is unforgivable. But during 6th grade as I mentioned I had purpose, i wanted to be as smart as I possibly could.It drove me to communities that im grateful for in some sense I made a deal, happinesss for truth.

But then 7th grade started, and luckily I got to wear a mask.I was still wierd but charasmatic yet somehow narcsisstic, it didnt take long for me find a group of girls to talk to.I was reminiscing on this the other day I remember the fall breeze playing sports, my birthday, friends, and every so often a girl would come up to me and say "Hi xxxxxx!". That feeling was is so vivid I was so happy.I remember telling people about what I thought and people being genuienly interested, some people didnt like me quite a few didnt, but just being able to walk in a room and feel exited to meet new people is so fufilling. Its so reassuring to feel that you be yourself. I wasted that year, didnt take care of myself, smelled like shit but I always had people there.

8th grade was funny at first but there came a point where I accepted the ruth. Everyone was gone and that was that. Two girls the ones I talked to the post sort of stayed, one tried to talk to me but I just couldnt respond.She may have even liked me out guilt, pity, fear of being forgotten, maybe dissapointment.The other was in one of my classes tried saying something to me never seriously responded.I ended up asking the firsrt one out, obviously rejected, tried to add on her on snap left on delivered then would ocassionally respond.She was honestly the cutest girl ive ever seen, I swear shes angelic.

hardest part wasnt the girls but the guys, its so hard to know that you could be the most inetersting guy to talk to but never will people acknowledge you.

I started hs this year, I dont have any friends.The few I do have are due to respect of my hieght and frame, without it I dont know what I would do.But its over now, I see that girl in the hallways but she look more fearfull than anything, broke my heart. But I was thinking about it the other day, even if she did like me I would never be able to accept. I hate myself to the very core, im a disgusting person, and my face reflects it.I will only ever be digusted at women who like me for this reason, I cant see how someone could genuienly like someone like me.

Ive lost all hope, all motivation, all passion, Ive lost everything. All I can say sorry to mother and father who gave me the best genetic base I could ask for, and to whom I tortured for 3 years. Sorry to my sister who will probably be the only stacylite to ever care for me, dispite me being a horrible person. But most of all sorry to myself for turning such a innocent, kind and compassionate kid to bitter and resentful.
Could you show me your face in PMs? I could give advice, I feel for you bro.

Could you show me your face in PMs? I could give advice, I feel for you bro.
I know what I have to do, sort of

unless you have some secret hidden bullshit that fixes poor growth i dont think you could help
at this point I just have to pray to god that i can split my suture and for mewing to work

I know what I have to do, sort of

unless you have some secret hidden bullshit that fixes poor growth i dont think you could help
at this point I just have to pray to god that i can split my suture and for mewing to work
I could do my best. PM me.

• +1
Ahahaha fucking based
I also like to fuck with foids by making myself look as ugly as i possibly can and staring extensively at them, making sexual gestures etc
It makes them uncomfortable and creeped out and i love it

• JFL
That reminds me, you never sent me your face! I'd like to see if you're open to it.
What do you even look like? Hard to imagine a 17 yr old truecel
If you don't mind send your face in pm, i can send mine

because all I truly want is a LTR. IDGAF about sex or any of that, that's second. All I want is a LTR with a woman who loves me and who isn't completely ugly or ethnic, and isn't a whore either.
i feel you on this part so much

but sadly I’ll never have an ltr ever

I’m 100% going to miss out on teen love

probably going to be a loser virgin forever

at this point i just want to cuddle with a girl and feel special again

i wish i never sold my gaming console. i could have been playing video games right now without a care in the world

now im forever tainted with the blackpill

I remember back in quarantine I would play fortnite all day long eating my favorite foods without caring about my face, height, dick, grades, having friends, girls, everything

I wish I could be a kid again. Now I’m a bitter 15yo about to turn 16 with so many expectations for myself nd shit.

like one of these days I might implode nd just fucking cry or something.

but for now I’ll keep all these emotions to myself.

I don’t want no one to know bruh, I don’t want my family worrying about me.

i wish i never sold my gaming console. i could have been playing video games right now without a care in the world

I remember back in quarantine I would play fortnite all day long eating my favorite foods without caring about my face, height, dick, grades, having friends, girls, everything

I wish I could be a kid again. Now I’m a bitter 15yo about to turn 16 with so many expectations for myself nd shit.

you should feel happy you have discovered some useful knowledge about life at an early age.

you can still go back to playing fortnite just remember your character mogs u hehe

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and IAMNOTANINCEL
You know its over when women are weirded out by your presence without even trying, ive genuinely jumpscare screamed like 9 women unintentionally,and this chick thinks im stalking her despite looking mid

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
You know its over when women are weirded out by your presence without even trying, ive genuinely jumpscare screamed like 9 women unintentionally,and this chick thinks im stalking her despite looking mid
I was once walking behind a woman on the sidewalk and she looked back like 3 times at once and started running away
I was 16 and didnt even look phisically intimidating, just ugly

• WTF
Reactions: Maalik

>reddit spacing

20569 balding clenched teeth closed eyes distorted ear glasses hair its over soyjak stubble te

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and Shkreliii