Mediterraneans are the sexiest phenotype

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Eastern europeans aren't mediterraneans though - important to note. I have long hypothesized that exposure to a warm sea and climate is responsible for healthier lifestyle and avoidance of alcohol and other bad influences. For instance, russians and british people are notorious alcoholics and both live in cold climates. They might have decent genetics, but typically you just see the bloated football hooligan phenotype in men and the bubushka/witch phenotype in women.
1522341457048.png
a541d0076ef9df5e9bc33d7509b6ecdd.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Hector and 1 other person
i'm gonna say no. I wish it was the case but no : it's north atlantid

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Eastern europeans aren't mediterraneans though - important to note. I have long hypothesized that exposure to a warm sea and climate is responsible for healthier lifestyle and avoidance of alcohol and other bad influences. For instance, russians and british people are notorious alcoholics and both live in cold climates. They might have decent genetics, but typically you just see the bloated football hooligan phenotype in men and the bubushka/witch phenotype in women.
1522341457048.png
a541d0076ef9df5e9bc33d7509b6ecdd.jpg
North atlantids Mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i'm gonna say no. I wish it was the case but no : it's north atlantid
North atlantids Mog
I don't think so. They don't have enough contrast. David Gandy is british (therefore partially mediterranean) has blue eyes but super dark features. You are basically incel if your people were never conquered by the romans.
I dont know what north atlantid is though

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I don't think so. They don't have enough contrast. David Gandy is british (therefore partially mediterranean) has blue eyes but super dark features. You are basically incel if your people were never conquered by the romans.
I dont know what north atlantid is though
lol my ancestors were everybody slayers, that's all i can know for sure.
And no, NA at least for women are by far the best gl people

JFL IF YOU DON'T THINK ALPINID MASTER PHENOTYPE!
Kaya-Scodelario_3.jpg
ana-de-armas-aol-build-2016-1.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1942
big difference between arab med and italian med

What the fuck is "alpinid" though. Is there a specific country you referring to
big difference between arab med and italian med
In terms of the phenotype they display, not really. You either have blue eyes or brown eyes. You either have brown skin or some other color skin.

north atlandid is overrated

What the fuck is "alpinid" though. Is there a specific country you referring to
You talking about phenotypes as if they were an exclusive of certain geographic locations. That's not the case. You can find Mediterranean phenotypes in brazil, does it mean Brazilians are Mediterraneans? Fuck no lol. Anyway here's what "Alpinid" is.

Im sexy fwark i always knew that

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
Kaya-Scodelario_3.jpg
ana-de-armas-aol-build-2016-1.jpg
alpines are good, but they need to be mixed with something to truly look top tier

north atlantids on average are a joke, long faced manlets with melted orbitals

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and john_cope
retard level IQ. do you know where brazilians come from?
Phenotypes are not bound to nations anymore with global mass migration. Today you can see Somalian guy say he's German. What an absurd thing.

They do have the best skin tone

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Proud to be iranian

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Phenotypes are not bound to nations anymore with global mass migration. Today you can see Somalian guy say he's German. What an absurd thing.
what the fuck is your point
there is no such thing as these north atlantid phenotypes you are talking about. it's more accurate to classify people by ethnolinguistic groups like spanish or italian or georgian than it is to these retarded morphs you're posting
Proud to be iranian
What do you look like

Last edited:
what the fuck is your point
there is no such thing as these north atlantid phenotypes you are talking about. it's more accurate to classify people by ethnolinguistic groups like spanish or italian or georgian than it is to these retarded morphs you're posting
You absolute autist! If you can't understand my previous point that means you have the IQ of a Pigmy.

Yeah because of the dark hair if the other facial features are the same

some of them are. greco-bactrians. the macedonian empire had a very large impact.
Im pretty sure none of them shall look in any possible way med unless they obviously had some genetic % from the med area.

Tho show me iranians that look med.

Im pretty sure none of them shall look in any possible way med unless they obviously had some genetic % from the med area.
Tho show me iranians that look med.
GHALIBAF_IN_BATTLE.jpg

tehran-mayor-of-tehran-iranian-mohammad-baqer-qalibaf-speaks-during-a-picture-id582823534

Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, blue eyed mayor of Tehran (the capitol of Iran). He definitely has a few thousand years of Greek ancestry.

• Woah
Reactions: Einon
GHALIBAF_IN_BATTLE.jpg

tehran-mayor-of-tehran-iranian-mohammad-baqer-qalibaf-speaks-during-a-picture-id582823534

Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, blue eyed mayor of Tehran (the capitol of Iran). He definitely has a few thousand years of Greek ancestry.
Noone would have considerd him Med in that first pic you send.

In the second one he looks like an old eastern europian guy. Which isnt med either.

Noone would have considerd him Med in that first pic you send.
In the second one he looks like an old eastern europian guy. Which isnt med either.
You've clearly never seen a greek person. He has the same skull. Eastern europeans have slanted round skulls and super long midface.

alpines are good, but they need to be mixed with something to truly look top tier

north atlantids on average are a joke, long faced manlets with melted orbitals
what's best then bro ?

The mediterranean is a big area. I'm not saying it's one phenotype. But there are many things in common, considering how much genetic distance between some of them

The mediterranean is a big area. I'm not saying it's one phenotype. But there are many things in common, considering how much genetic distance between some of them
Nordics Mog meds

Young eastern european foids (18_22) are hot as fuuuuuuuck but the dudes are ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
And no, NA at least for women are by far the best gl people
lol North Atlantid women get mogged to hell by Slavic women, especially if u compare the average girl from both

what's best then bro ?
blue or brown slayer eyes.
compact midface.
swarthy, moist skin. (not dry and pale like eastern europeans - or nordics)
tall and wide frame (typically germans, iberians, or north africans have this good frame)
dark eye area and a sharp, forward brow ridge
nose shape isnt super important as long as you have a compact midface

• Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 3043
lol North Atlantid women get mogged to hell by Slavic women, especially if u compare the average girl from both
i don't know tbh, but in the pheno pic, the only attractive "girl" that i found was the NA. @GUTS9770 can you show the pic again?

You've clearly never seen a greek person. He has the same skull. Eastern europeans have slanted round skulls and super long midface.

I literally have greek ancestry

blue or brown slayer eyes.
compact midface.
swarthy, moist skin. (not dry and pale like eastern europeans - or nordics)
tall and wide frame (typically germans, iberians, or north africans have this good frame)
dark eye area and a sharp, forward brow ridge
nose shape isnt super important as long as you have a compact midface
ded srs ?

Nordics Mog meds
I think a healthy mix of features is ideal. germans invaded rome for hundreds of years, and rome conquered many northern tribes (like gaul and britain)
the result is uber chads like Gandy
I literally have greek ancestry
Okay? So do people in Tunisia and tajikistan. you arent the only person with greek ancestry in the world.
There are even people in China with remote greek ancestry

i don't know tbh, but in the pheno pic, the only attractive "girl" that i found was the NA. @GUTS9770 can you show the pic again?
Better to use example of real people than morphs when it comes to phenotype.which women would you rate the highest?

• +1
Better to use example of real people than morphs when it comes to phenotype.which women would you rate the highest?
the NA woman in your morph by far

the NA woman in your morph by far
No,I meant which models do you find the most attractive in real life not in morphs.

• +1
No,I meant which models do you find the most attractive in real life not in morphs.
it's hard to tell, lots of models...
but i find somebody like allison brie in her prime very attractive

it's hard to tell, lots of models...
but i find somebody like allison brie in her prime very attractive
she is alpine+North atlantid

• +1
Meds have the most beautiful countries in the world.. most fun lifestyle and better weather so it doesn't really matter which phenotype mogs.. imagine spending 2/3 of your year in clouds and rain..god damn

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Meds have the most beautiful countries in the world.. most fun lifestyle and better weather so it doesn't really matter which phenotype mogs.. imagine spending 2/3 of your year in clouds and rain..god damn
For real. It's over for siberiacels. Imagine not being able to grow up on a vineyard and sleep under the stars.

• +1
Reactions: Albanero