Medium ash brown is the best hair color for white guys

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
After studying aesthetics I've concluded that this hair color has the widest appeal, anything else only has niche appeal. Dark brown and black is too ethnik, blonde doesn't give enough contrast, and red is JFL-tier. Medium ash brown is the perfect balance between light and dark. The reason I say this color has the widest appeal is because it will literally appeal to any woman, regardless if they prefer light or dark hair. No woman is going to reject a guy for having this hair color, but many women would reject a guy for having blonde/black/red hair.

JM1rjLT.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, aleksander, looksseg and 4 others
no its thick straight black hair

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Is this the same hair colour as yours OP?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and blmratiopiggypoop
Hair texture density and thickness matter more than colour uness its ginger

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Sushifart and 2 others
Dark blond to the point it may look brown is the most safe and universal option for whites
Screenshot 20240120 110828 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, sportsmogger and Ahura
After studying aesthetics I've concluded that this hair color has the widest appeal, anything else only has niche appeal. Dark brown and black is too ethnik, blonde doesn't give enough contrast, and red is JFL-tier. Medium ash brown is the perfect balance between light and dark. The reason I say this color has the widest appeal is because it will literally appeal to any woman, regardless if they prefer light or dark hair. No woman is going to reject a guy for having this hair color, but many women would reject a guy for having blonde/black/red hair.

JM1rjLT.jpg
Cope they don't gaf about what ur hair color is as long as ur chad enough they will not reject you

Cope they don't gaf about what ur hair color is as long as ur chad enough they will not reject you
If you think coloring doesn't matter a lot, you're extremely blue pilled. Hair color alone can literally decide which women are attracted to you.

TBlzKUE.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, lebronjames23, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
If you think coloring doesn't matter a lot, you're extremely blue pilled. Hair color alone can literally decide which women are attracted to you.

TBlzKUE.jpeg
It only matters if you are ginger or albino

JM1rjLT.jpg
Boring fucking color. Not gonna sink you but also not gonna elevate you.