MEDS ARE COCK MOGGERS CONFIRMED

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
I already thought about this theory when I saw BPSL data from Portugal.
BPSL and BPEL are very close and this study done in 2012 found that the average BPSL for Portuguese men was 16cm.
The thing is that the number of men measured was pretty low (105) and this was the only study done is Southern Europe... until recently.

Penile length and circumference dimensions: A large study in young Italian men​

The aim of the present study was to evaluate the size of the penis in flaccidity and in erection of Italian men. A total of 4,685 men living in Italy and who have been visited at the Italian urology operating units were involved in the study between January 2019 and January 2020. Each patient was given details on how to measure their penis (erect length and circumference) in flaccidity and in erection, from the lower base to the distal penile tip. Mean (standard deviation [SD]) flaccid penis length was 9.47 (2.69), mean (SD) flaccid penis circumference was 9.59 (3.08), mean (SD) erect penis length was 16.78 (2.55) and mean (SD) erect penis circumference was 12.03 (3.82).

sunglasses

Southern Euros have huge schlongs, bow before your big dicked masters.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
>16cm BP average
>Huge Schlongs

Pick one

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MiroslavBulldosex
Tbh it's mostly self reported so it's probably lower than that, but I'm still pretty sure that meds have bigger dicks.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo