meds are Indians

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

there are thousands of Indo-med couples on youtube and elsewhere. I have personally seen more than a dozen IRL. even in my family there's one.

It's honestly over for the copers who say
1) Indian SMV is the lowest everywhere
2) Indians and meds don't look remotely similar

in reality:
1) Indians do well in Canada and UK but in Europe, they have extremely high SMV. Only in the USA where they get taxed.
2) Meds look a shade lighter than Indians. but phenotypically and in body type they are the same as Indians. Hindi, Punjabi, etc are Indoeuropean languages as well as French, and Spanish.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 20618 and 16 others
1. wheres my @

2. cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Indian cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 20679, Deprived and 9 others
Indian cope

Race Hierarchy for dating success in Europe​

This is all based on my theory - since there are no race data in Europe. Tier SSSS would be obviously white European men.

TIER S ๐Ÿ˜

North Indians

Dravidians

Africans

Meds, Menas & Turks

TIER B ๐Ÿ˜‡

Latinos

Afghans

Iranians

Black-white mixed race

Pacific Islanders

TIER F :sick:

Central Asians

Mongolians

Horn of Africa

Half white Half Asian

Native Americans

SHIT TIER ๐Ÿคฎ

East Asians

Southeast Asians

Aboriginals

I have made this list after Self-analyzing while touring big European cities, looking up several studies, and looking up online accounts.

If you belong to the S tier, your origin will halo you in dating.

In the B tier - European women will lust after just the thought of your ethnic background

in F tier - your ethnic background will failo you

in Shit Tier - it's honestly over. European women are repulsed by you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, lil truecel, BrahminBoss and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, lil truecel, Deleted member 20679 and 1 other person

there are thousands of Indo-med couples on youtube and elsewhere. I have personally seen more than a dozen IRL. even in my family there's one.

in reality:
1) Indians do well in Canada and UK but in Europe, they have extremely high SMV. Only in the USA where they get taxed.
2) Meds look a shade lighter than Indians. but phenotypically and in body type they are the same as Indians. Hindi, Punjabi, etc are Indoeuropean languages as well as French, and Spanish.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @

indians do horrible in canada unless its like BC

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ballskin, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
From what I've seen It's both horrible and good in UK and Canada so I'm not completely sure.

But in Europe Indians definitely rank at the top among ethnics. both Dravidians and Aryans.

From what I've seen It's both horrible and good in UK and Canada so I'm not completely sure.

But in Europe Indians definitely rank at the top among ethnics. both Dravidians and Aryans.
a friend from BC told me that indians are seen as black equivalents over there so im just taking her word. idk about indians doing well in europe. i know theres some non major US cities where indians do very well

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
a friend from BC told me that indians are seen as black equivalents over there so im just taking her word. idk about indians doing well in europe. i know theres some non major US cities where indians do very well
What's BC?

Curries are not taxed in usa, IMO, as long as good looking amd not dravidian.

Btw OP what do u look like?

in reality:

• +1
His pheno is similar to Morrone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

in reality:

Whereโ€™s my tag:ogre:
this guy needs to be banned

holy shit the delusional cope
Indians are the original Europeans

• +1

in reality:

Yeah Indians do well in Canada good reputation due to being wealthy as fuck

• +1
Mirin, meds clearly look like indians, anyone who says otherwise is coping, mirin curry supremacy eveywhere, white foids just can't ignore the thought of getting abused by a curry bad boy, but it's natural, my cรบmskin brother shouldn't feel bad :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Shrek2OnDvD, datboijj and 2 others
The guy you put as the med exemple is Belgian

i agree

• +1

Race Hierarchy for dating success in Europe​

This is all based on my theory - since there are no race data in Europe. Tier SSSS would be obviously white European men.

TIER S ๐Ÿ˜

North Indians

Dravidians

Africans

Meds, Menas & Turks

TIER B ๐Ÿ˜‡

Latinos

Afghans

Iranians

Black-white mixed race

Pacific Islanders

TIER F :sick:

Central Asians

Mongolians

Horn of Africa

Half white Half Asian

Native Americans

SHIT TIER ๐Ÿคฎ

East Asians

Southeast Asians

Aboriginals

I have made this list after Self-analyzing while touring big European cities, looking up several studies, and looking up online accounts.

If you belong to the S tier, your origin will halo you in dating.

In the B tier - European women will lust after just the thought of your ethnic background

in F tier - your ethnic background will failo you

in Shit Tier - it's honestly over. European women are repulsed by you.
No way you're telling me black > mulatto in Europe

• +1
Just stop it you shitskin. why you cant just accept being the most pathetic shitskin race on earth and stop trying to bring everyone to your disgusting shitskin race's level?

fucking shitskin subanimal feces poop.

• JFL
Just stop it you shitskin. why you cant just accept being the most pathetic shitskin race on earth and stop trying to bring everyone to your disgusting shitskin race's level?

fucking shitskin subanimal feces poop.
how can you be the most pathetic race and still be the most populated at the same time?

if you are actually inferior then that means your race shouldn't exist anymore like native Americans, australoids. etc
or thousands of animal species. or the other human species that got bred out by homo sapiens.

your post doesn't make any sense since Indians are the most superior people. the Indian race is more populated than any race and rules the most important land in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
how can you be the most pathetic race and still be the most populated at the same time?
Because that's all you shitskins can do. breeding like rabbits and bring more shitskins to world and make it a worse place.
if you are actually inferior then that means your race shouldn't exist anymore like native Americans, australoids. etc
or thousands of animal species. or the other human species that got bred out by homo sapiens.
You are the most inferior race even normies aren't ashamed saying it at this point. @chaddyboi66 has made several threads about this.
your post doesn't make any sense since Indians are the most superior people. the Indian race is more populated than any race and rules the most important land in the world.
If you are so superior then why anglos exploited your shitskin country and drained all your resources and ruled over you monkeys for so long? lmao

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Fucking monkeys lmao

2934092 1589380246877

Because that's all you shitskins can do. breeding like rabbits and bring more shitskins to world and make it a worse place.
Breed and keeping most of you alive by feeding you is a race mog. most successful tribes and races have been doing this so they are able to survive outbreaks, wars, ethnic cleansing, and famines. if there's more of you. other races will never be able to breed you out in your own country.
You are the most inferior race even normies aren't ashamed saying it at this point. @chaddyboi66 has made several threads about this.
chaddyboi is a racist and not objective. his mother's husband & sister's boyfriend are probably Indian. He has a personal grudge against Indians so he will try to manipulate anyone by showing things suitable to his narrative which is defaming Indians or making Indians feel bad about themselves.

If you are so superior then why anglos exploited your shitskin country and drained all your resources and ruled over you monkeys for so long? lmao
India is superior since only after a century of independence they would be able to make all that money back again.
there are just 1 million anglo Indians (whose great grandfathers were anglos) in a country of 1400 million people. 90% indians cant speak English. so basically anglos lost in India.

compared to what anglos did to South Africa, America, Australia, New Zealand. they did absolutely nothing to India since India is the most strongest civilization with the most intelligent and superior people. they weren't even able to rule whole of India at 1 single moment of given history.

in reality:

[/SPOILER]
I agree SMV of indians are slandered in the west but Indians supposedly do the best in eastern europe (above western euros and americans whites)

• +1
I agree SMV of indians are slandered in the west but Indians supposedly do the best in eastern europe (above western euros and americans whites)
not only east but north, west and south as well. Indians do extremely well in Europe. only in America where they are the absolute lowest.
I'd say

Whites > Meds > Mixed > Blacks > Latinos > slavs > Asians > North Indians > Persians > Mena's/Turks > Afghans > Dravidians.

America is a world on its own tbh. Blacks are the king of ethnics there. They are always the hero in the movies despite being ugly and plain average. and the villain is always an ugly Arab/Afghan/Persian guy. Indians are shown as short and nerds.

indian MEN having lower smv than Asian Boys doesn't make any sense. and that's only possible in Murica.

Also, America has fucked up race terminology which makes me want to kms every time I look at it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Crusile and sub5inchcel
chaddyboi is a racist and not objective.
Nick Young Reaction GIF

He has a personal grudge against Indians so he will try to manipulate anyone by showing things suitable to his narrative which is defaming Indians or making Indians feel bad about themselves.
Jfl I never cared about Indians nor even bothered to acknowledge their existence until I came here and quickly realized curry threads were [and forever will be] the undisputed Meta of this forum.

Curry threads are by far my most successful threads as they're so easy and low effort to make yet always bring in a big profit.

Jfl literally all I ever have to do is just search for weird shit like Indians pooping in the street or cow poop and re-post pics from google images and then I instantly get dozens of 5+ reacts a and hundreds of views in less than a day, more than I could ever hope for on any of my high effort threads.

It's nothing personal tbh tbh, just metamaxxing ngl. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
not only east but north, west and south as well. Indians do extremely well in Europe. only in America where they are the absolute lowest.
I'd say

Whites > Meds > Mixed > Blacks > Latinos > slavs > Asians > North Indians > Persians > Mena's/Turks > Afghans > Dravidians.

America is a world on its own tbh. Blacks are the king of ethnics there. They are always the hero in the movies despite being ugly and plain average. and the villain is always an ugly Arab/Afghan/Persian guy. Indians are shown as short and nerds.

indian MEN having lower smv than Asian Boys doesn't make any sense. and that's only possible in Murica.

Also, America has fucked up race terminology which makes me want to kms every time I look at it.
Where is the evidence currys are slaying in eastern europe and doing better than whites? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I cant stand the Curry brigade upvoting blatant lies just because they are 2nd biggest demographic on here

I live in bc , wtf are you smoking ??? Indians are seen as creeps and girls of all races run away whenever they see an Indian step on a dance floor in clubs

Only some ghetto girls like Indian guys

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Do you see Indian girls with white guys?
No Indians are meme
Indian women are also lowest smv

White guy has to be a hopeless incel to go for an Indian girl

Only on this forum Indians are considered high smv @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234 and Deleted member 16369
You should know this by now but Indians on this forum hate their female counterparts. Iโ€™m white, I just happen to love Indian girls. Simple as
Must be a hopeless incel
I see lots of white guys with all other type of ethnic women tho (esp Asian)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Must be a hopeless incel
I see lots of white guys with all other type of ethnic women tho (esp Asian)
He hates black foids ironically. Itโ€™s funny as both are equally subhuman but he must see something we donโ€™t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580