Meds are not white,who cares?

yandex99

yandex99

Zephir
who cares.we meds both women and men have more delicate and pretty and exotic feats than nordcucks/whites,and have more attractive coloring compared to subhuman nord color.

I don't care about being white.Ya'll look boring and plain as fuck.I'm talking the gl ones.the non-gl ones look like trolls.

maluma or any med prettyboy mogs all white men.amerindian men from canada and usa also mog white men when they look good.Ya'll only mog dark blacks and east asians.

I certainly don't look like an arab(nothing wrong with that anyway,arab men have some of the best eyes and are leptomorphic unlike you albinoid alpinid and borreby chinks),maybe persian,brahmin(I've been likened to Krishna).I look like an old etruscan painting.very neolithic aryan mixed roman phenotype.I'm a extremely pretty man with big eyes,very long eyelashes,narrow nose,proportionate but longer face and pretty pouty lips.

oh and the 'superIOR ARYAN UBERMENSCH' that hitler the neanderthal idealized is literally a albinized MEDITERENEAN in anthropology.and very rare.look it up dumbasses,the nordid subtypes are albinized MEDS in coon's classification scheme.the rest of yall niggers and chinks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, The False Prophet, borntosuffer and 5 others
Whites are cucks
Blacks are stupid
Gooks are geeks
Indians are smelly

Meds are the master race....
This is completely objective I just happen to be Mediterranean by chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, nope, flippasav and 7 others
I am a med with white skin and I don't feel white, we are our own unique and special race.

We need a med Hitler to show the world that we have pride and strength

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, M-1014, Runawaytictac and 1 other person
Whites are cucks
Blacks are stupid
Gooks are geeks
Indians are smelly

Meds are the master race....
This is completely objective I just happen to be Mediterranean by chance
amerindians from usa and canada are also very aesthetic and athletic and easy on the eyes.

I always say i only care about my own race(med)and amerindians(Dakinis).everyone else looks like a retard(asians)monkey(negros)or a plain ass albinio troll(whites).

Nordic = albino Dravidian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, Aypo129 and 2 others
retarded way of coping about being a 2nd class member of your race

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, gr34ter, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
who cares.we meds both women and men have more delicate and pretty and exotic feats than nordcucks/whites,and have more attractive coloring compared to subhuman nord color.

I don't care about being white.Ya'll look boring and plain as fuck.I'm talking the gl ones.the non-gl ones look like trolls.

maluma or any med prettyboy mogs all white men.amerindian men from canada and usa also mog white men when they look good.Ya'll only mog dark blacks and east asians.

I certainly don't look like an arab(nothing wrong with that anyway,arab men have some of the best eyes and are leptomorphic unlike you albinoid alpinid and borreby chinks),maybe persian,brahmin(I've been likened to Krishna).I look like an old etruscan painting.very neolithic aryan mixed roman phenotype.I'm a extremely pretty man with big eyes,very long eyelashes,narrow nose,proportionate but longer face and pretty pouty lips.

oh and the 'superIOR ARYAN UBERMENSCH' that hitler the neanderthal idealized is literally a albinized MEDITERENEAN in anthropology.and very rare.look it up dumbasses,the nordid subtypes are albinized MEDS in coon's classification scheme.the rest of yall niggers and chinks.
me morroco me med sarr
IMG 4300

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and SidharthTheSlayer
retarded way of coping about being a 2nd class member of your race
You mean the ones who conquered the most built the best civilizations nordcucks trying to copy us while you were still living in shit huts like niggers

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Med = curry, latino, shitalian, french, spanish, arab, gayreek, balkan you get the memo.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, gr34ter, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I am a med with white skin and I don't feel white, we are our own unique and special race.

That what I was thinking we need a natzi like empire except its focus is on meds instead of nords

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Freixel

fuck these neanderthal trolls with nasty pasty skin and plain ass coloring.our women also have way more hips and ass.

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac and Freixel
We are white just not nords or anglos

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014
Med = curry, latino, shitalian, french, spanish, arab, gayreek, balkan you get the memo.
all more attractive than nords.brahmins and Nasranis are a superior race too.

yall borreby and alpinid chinks think we want to look like ya'll cold looking asses?

'AryAN ubermensch'is a albinized med and very rare.

darker=more feminine and thus easy on the eyes and pretty as coon said about us.

You mean the ones who conquered the most built the best civilizations nordcucks trying to copy us while you were still living in shit huts like niggers
Yeah its cool how progressive and trans accepting the romans were! Germanics were just racist, homophobic pieces of shit who couldnt keep their toxic masculinity in check, which lead to them raping all transwomen in rome...

Hitler med incoming to save the world from the Jooz, the niggers, the chinks and the cumskins

al-pacino-michael-corleone.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, yandex99 and Runawaytictac
Yeah its cool how progressive and trans accepting the romans were! Germanics were just racist, homophobic pieces of shit who couldnt keep their toxic masculinity in check, which lead to them raping all transwomen in rome...

View attachment 2911358
I'm pro-trans and not homophobic.

and let's stick to looks this is the blackpill you oni monster albinoid chink nigger neanderthal TROLL cold looking mofo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and URL code

View attachment 2911358
Weren’t nordcucks literally femboys to us plus look at your trannie faggot pfp:lul::lul:

I'm pro-trans and not homophobic.

and let's stick to looks this is the blackpill you oni monster albinoid chink nigger neanderthal TROLL cold looking mofo.
You like faggots?

Weren’t nordcucks literally femboys to us plus look at your trannie faggot pfp:lul::lul:
No it was the other way around jfl, south euros are effeminate as hell (and thats okay)

Pale skin is seen as more feminine jfl at this cope
Lol wrong, pale skin is more common on men and tan is seen as more feminine and alluring (tanning is overwhelmingly a female activity)

Just accept that we south euros are built to be femboys for nordic men...

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Lol wrong, pale skin is more common on men and tan is seen as more feminine and alluring (tanning is overwhelmingly a female activity)

View attachment 2911380
Less degenerate jew behavior on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
No it was the other way around jfl, south euros are effeminate as hell (and thats okay)
stop the ogre masculinity cope,no woman would pick a ogre over a extreme prettyboy like my med ass

prettyboys are the most attractive and get the most women.we meds are prettyboys and mascthetics.nords are neadnerthal oni monsters with less aesthetic coloring.

stop the ogre masculinity cope,no woman would pick a ogre over a extreme prettyboy like my med ass

prettyboys are the most attractive and get the most women.we meds are prettyboys and mascthetics.nords are neadnerthal oni monsters with less aesthetic coloring.
Meds can be ogre also but answer the question you like faggot trannies?

View attachment 2911380
You nasty and im not ashamed to be easier on the eyes as coon said

>article which doesnt exist (try linking it for me)
>the ultimate medcel cope meme
Medsisters, we need to step up our game...

Nordic men are physically stronger than meds:
View attachment 2911395
ogre coping

I would NEVER trade my krishna GOD looking aesthetic aaah to be a neanderthal UGLY nord troll

can you and the other guy decide whether nords are ogre neanderthals or femboys? I dont know who im supposed to trust (i think they are more masculine tho)

But i agree, im not a masc coper and its why im proud of being med

can you and the other guy decide whether nords are ogre neanderthals or femboys? I dont know who im supposed to trust (i think they are more masculine tho)

meds are more delicate,exotic and easy on the eyes as coon said.

nords are more troll,plain and caveman looking.

meds are more delicate,exotic and easy on the eyes as coon said.

nords are more troll,plain and caveman looking.
>Coon said
We are in the year of 2024, can you not cite authors that are outdated by a whole century?

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code

Both being masc is good don’t know what the other guy is talking about :lul:

>article which doesnt exist (try linking it for me)
>the ultimate medcel cope meme
Medsisters, we need to step up our game...

Nordic men are physically stronger than meds:
View attachment 2911395
Doesn’t seem like it when you guys haven’t conquered shit compared to Mediterranean chads get mogged
IMG 2945
IMG 2947
IMG 2948

IMG 2946
IMG 2944

Last edited:
he was the goat
His writings were mostly useless bullshit observations, physical anthropology failed as a way to classify people racially. It can classify (or rather fail to) an indian skull as belonging to a mongoloid person, for example...

Nord vs med debates are back in the menu :ogre:

His writings were mostly useless bullshit observations, physical anthropology failed as a way to classify people racially. It can classify (or rather fail to) an indian skull as belonging to a mongoloid person, for example...
big eyes=fem

almond eyes(med trait)=hyperfem

narrower longer feats=fem

dark coloring=fem

slender build=fem

we med men are inferior to our women but superior to all other men because our women are the most aesthetic and we look like their brothers/kind of like how lalitha is the prettiest being possible in the universe in hindu cosmology,and her brother vishnu/krishna is the handsomest that women get hypnotized by and throw their clothes at upon sight and he is all attractive because he is her brother......

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Doesn’t seem like it when you guys haven’t conquered shit compared to Mediterranean chads get mogged
Yeah lets pretend the british empire never happened :lul:
Anglos, who are nordics, are THE whites of the modern age, who exported whiteness all around the globe. Meanwhile germans are the de facto managers of the european continent. And lastly, scandinavians are chilling with some of the highest living standards on earth.

Meds have nothing to show for all the "conquering" they did. Med countries are lagging behind, men are weak, theyre withering and dwindling away. Nordics won.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They are superior in height and lighter eye colors
our dark doey eyes hypnotize nordic women only used to their cavemen.......

Long live med women

I simp my race

EqQgFieWMAQ0zi0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
They are superior in height and lighter eye colors
Yet Mediterraneans are considered the most attractive most irl look low t and like faggots act like it also

Yeah lets pretend the british empire never happened :lul:
Anglos, who are nordics, are THE whites of the modern age, who exported whiteness all around the globe. Meanwhile germans are the de facto managers of the european continent. And lastly, scandinavians are chilling with some of the highest living standards on earth.

Meds have nothing to show for all the "conquering" they did. Med countries are lagging behind, men are weak, theyre withering and dwindling away. Nordics won.

View attachment 2911453
Notice how the soyjacks are pale like nords muh brits are Nords tooo cope when every other day you call them subhuman Mediterraneans as a whole has done so much more then your one little empire that doesn’t even exist and your country owned by Jews filled with migrants raping your women and killing you :lul::lul:
IMG 2951

our dark doey eyes hypnotize nordic women only used to their cavemen.......
There's nothing doey about brown eyes, they are perceived as more dominant but diarrhea coloring isn't pretty to look at. And not all meds are gracile cucks like you.