Meds are solving all my problems

apocalypse

apocalypse

I feel like a different person (cliche but legit).
Don’t feel any need to go to cuckrapy (therapy) any more, cringing at ever going in fact.
I’m happy workcelling, feel like my dopamine signalling is improved so I find pleasure in tackling challenges.
Enjoying gymcelling.
Don’t even care that I repel foids, it is what it is, there’s worse things people have to live with.
Don’t even feel like shitposting here any more.
Meds forever tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, standardcel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 7 others
flush them down the toilet and eat raw meat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and ConfusedBolivian
What were the meds for ?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
modafinil ?

J got you hooked on pharmakeia

They got you man fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, try2beme and apocalypse
Same here! I just hoped back on my meds today of one week of discontinuation, well I use a cocktail of 3 different meds to keep myself under control. Kept taking one but thought I would be better off dropping the other two. Well turns out I'm not yet ready.

Meds do help. But you have to have other factors working in your favor, you did mention u're gymcelling which is good!

Hang in there.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
you got any of them?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Upon reading thread title I immediately thought that Med jocks like @forevergymcelling were fixing OPs problems by morphing his pics hence allowing him to get slays from dating apps

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Manletmachine, forevergymcelling and 2 others
enjoy being a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and apocalypse
Don’t feel any need to go to cuckrapy (therapy) any more, cringing at ever going in fact.
I’m happy workcelling, feel like my dopamine signalling is improved so I find pleasure in tackling challenges.
Enjoying gymcelling.
Don’t even care that I repel foids, it is what it is, there’s worse things people have to live with.
Meds forever tbh.
Wow, are mediterraneans really that life-changing? Gotta meet some ASAP

• JFL
drugs are great at flooding your brain with feel good chemicals... in the short term

Yes this is brutal ngl
bro stop that shit ASAP it will ruin your life. it's better to being miserable and healthy than careless but unhealthy.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and apocalypse
bro stop that shit ASAP it will ruin your life. it's better to being miserable and healthy than careless but unhealthy.
he is good if he take that shit for short term

No, SSRIs have their time and place. For OP, this is the time and place. They’re not a long term solution though of course

Yeah zoloft is saving my life

• +1
Enjoying gymcelling.
Meds forever tbh.
Are you saying we should all also take medication? Were you vaxxed? Should we also get vaxxed?

he is good if he take that shit for short term
No, SSRIs have their time and place. For OP, this is the time and place. They’re not a long term solution though of course
Even 1 month Is enough to fuck him up for life, fucked up hormones and Blood

• So Sad
drugs are great at flooding your brain with feel good chemicals... in the short term
The meds I'm taking are meant to be long term sustainable
I was taking amphetamine short term which mogs but is indeed not sustainable
I'll just have to use will power and gymcelling to stop myself from being fatmaxxed
Got to hand it to pharmabros for this one
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I'm not taking SSRIs. SSRIs made me suicidal and made my dick numb jflll docs gave me better meds when I told them this.
Are you saying we should all also take medication? Were you vaxxed? Should we also get vaxxed?
No it's a personal choice

What are you on and how do I get some??

My current meds give me vivid nightmares every night and I get mini panic attacks because I flash back to nightmares when the irl environment triggers me into feeling like I'm in the nightmare again. But it's a small price to pay.

• +1
Even 1 month Is enough to fuck him up for life, fucked up hormones and Blood
no if he take that shit for more than 6 months then it gonna fuck him up bad , 1 month is nothing and even if some damage happen the body can recover fast

no if he take that shit for more than 6 months then it gonna fuck him up bad , 1 month is nothing and even if some damage happen the body can recover fast
Bro i have direct experience 1 month Is enough

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Happy >>>> healthy. Also he’s gymcelling retard
The meds I'm taking are meant to be long term sustainable
I was taking amphetamine short term which mogs but is indeed not sustainable

I'll just have to use will power and gymcelling to stop myself from being fatmaxxed

Got to hand it to pharmabros for this one
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I'm not taking SSRIs. SSRIs made me suicidal and made my dick numb jflll docs gave me better meds when I told them this.

No it's a personal choice
No gymcelling for messed up hormones

7 different antidepressants never significantly helped me :cry:

only opioids and benzos do

What are you on and how do I get some??
mirtazapine
Call your doctor
Tell them SSRIs make your dick numb and make you suicidal
Then they will prescribe you alternative anti depressants like mirtazapine
Worked for me