Meeks has chin projection same or better than Cavill

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Cavill has just recessed teeth plus he has a european skull. Meeks has protruding teeth lips that’s why his chin appears less projected. But the reality is that his chin projection is the same or better than Cavill.

Attachments

• 29084A51-8EC5-44BA-AB0D-5706C92D996B.png
    29084A51-8EC5-44BA-AB0D-5706C92D996B.png
    992.9 KB · Views: 588
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 14 others
Cavill has just recessed teeth plus he has a european skull. Meeks has protruding teeth lips that’s why his chin appears less projected. But the reality is that his chin projection is the same or better than Cavill.
they both have short chins jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pizza, Chadrapist, BradAniston and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Water, many blacks and mullatos don't really have recessed chins but prognathism (protrusion of jaws) makes it seem that way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., johncruz12345 and 13 others
side profile is cope anyways unless severely recessed
chin height imo matters more
but yeah both are still gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Water, many blacks and mullatos don't really have recessed chins but prognathism (protrusion of jaws) makes it seem that way
Unfortunately not everyone is as bright as you and they say that meeks is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Unfortunately not everyone is as bright as you and they say that meeks is recessed.
This white guy looks like he has some kind of protruding teeth too
ttPPHIYJBXPUAUU-800x450-noPad.jpg

insane maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Cavill isn't recessed, fuck me.

meeks profile is fine

5903809b931702624cc16583277d058e

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, JosephGarrot123, AscendingHero and 12 others
Dang he is norwooding. He is lucky that he has warrior skull, good lower third and top tier eye area.
He’s half black. They usually look better without hair anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, .👽. and 4 others
He’s half black. They usually look better without hair anyway.

no lmao, even the black guys who look good bald look, like beckford, better with hair (or at least a defined hairline)

vs

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 7 others
I have same.my chin goes beyond nasion but don't align with lower lip.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and .*my*.

1595540023458-png.537507
1588618526881-png.389699

Meeks always had a good side. the "meeks is recessed" meme came from a candid where he's chintucking, and aspies comparing that to modelling shots that's edited, jutted, and head tilt frauded to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Lol it's head tilt

Why you dont you analise it Objectively by looking for info about Frankfurt plane?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Looks recessed

do you mean bimaxillary protrusion? proganthism is definitely not what meeks has

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SendMePicsToRate
No not in any world....

Why you dont you analise it Objectively by looking for info about Frankfurt plane?

Bro don't you see cavill has a worse chin :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1614787833303.png
    1614787833303.png
    842.5 KB · Views: 283
Look at the size of the chin after my black line you stupid clown.
You literally used a completely wrong method of measuring chin projection so no I don't think I will

You literally used a completely wrong method of measuring chin projection so no I don't think I will
Your stupid clown ass even tilted Meeks’ pic, I don’t know you would do that.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AscendingHero
Your stupid clown ass even tilted Meeks’ pic, I don’t know you would do that.
Because he wasn't facing the correct way which is why we compare things along the frankfurt plane or as close to as possible

do you mean bimaxillary protrusion? proganthism is definitely not what meeks has
AFAIK bimaxillary protrusion contains prognathism.

"Bimaxillary protrusion is a malocclusion characterized by proclined upper and lower incisors and prognathic jaws"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
can't u just get surgery to fix even the most severe cases, tho?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
meeks side profile is legit subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SendMePicsToRate and .*my*.
Ngl every guy who says meeks have subhuman side profile is sfcel ngl

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AscendingHero
can't u just get surgery to fix even the most severe cases, tho?
Harmony rhinoplasty but good results are rare and I don't think it's worth it for men.
View attachment 1019792

Even broderick hunter has it, a good stubble or beard can make it look better

Attachments

• 1614790483944.png
    1614790483944.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
meeks is just worse looking @africancel

AFAIK bimaxillary protrusion contains prognathism.

"Bimaxillary protrusion is a malocclusion characterized by proclined upper and lower incisors and prognathic jaws"
Makes sense

Then what's prognathism then? define it bro

Cope, you can certainly fix this.

@tyronelite posted a video of in his thread, basically they extract the premolars and push the alveolar ridge and dentition back.

I believe there's an even better way of widening and improving maxillary space and pushing the incisors back. Also a recessed maxila-tongrue thrusting-bimaxilarry protrusion & overly proclined teeth

Very common in Blacks and Asians

@Selinity there is a fix for this skeletal deformity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and tyronelite
Harmony rhinoplasty but good results are rare and I don't think it's worth it for men.
View attachment 1019792

Even broderick hunter has it, a good stubble or beard can make it look better
View attachment 1019791
@africancel

What type of rhinoplasty would you need to ge the nose to project as seen here?

Really, why?

What's a harmony rhinoplasty, how occurs during it?

>draw arbitrary lines
>make arbitrary judgments
>???
>profit

front is what matters, their side profile is still insane compared to the average human

Makes sense

Then what's prognathism then? define it bro
They both are overall the same thing. Prognathism just means a positional relationship of the mandible or maxilla to the cranial base where either the maxillary or mandibular bones of the jaws protrude forward beyond a predetermined imaginary line in the coronal plane of the skull. Bimaxillary protrusion is when both other your upper & lower jaws protrude together (accompanied with a receding chin) giving off an ape-like look. Both of these traits are common amongst East Asians & sub-Saharan Africans (rare in Europeans). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism

Bimaxillary protrusion:

Maxillary prognathism:

Mandibular prognathism:

• +1
They both are overall the same thing. Prognathism just means a positional relationship of the mandible or maxilla to the cranial base where either the maxillary or mandibular bones of the jaws protrude forward beyond a predetermined imaginary line in the coronal plane of the skull. Bimaxillary protrusion is when both other your upper & lower jaws protrude together (accompanied with a receding chin) giving off an ape-like look. Both of these traits are common amongst East Asians & sub-Saharan Africans (rare in Europeans). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism

Bimaxillary protrusion:
View attachment 1272564

Maxillary prognathism:
View attachment 1272572View attachment 1272585

Mandibular prognathism:
View attachment 1272575
Very High IQ post

Mirin greycel, you have to tell me, who's alt are you? Do you lurk this site or are on another forum?

How can one fix bimaxillary protrusion & prognathism btw? What's the cause for this too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563
Cavill has notable crowding, so this make sense. Even though his bones are fairly robust, his alveolar process does not have enough room to support all of his teeth without crowding.