[Meekspill] Mulatto's rated rated higher in attractiveness then both black or white men

so you guys are volcel ? lol
Yeah I prefer being volcel than dating down in looks. Looksmatch or better, else I am mgtow.

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Yeah I prefer being volcel than dating down in looks. Looksmatch or better, else I am mgtow.
[/QUOTE

i think ur full of sh*t lol or have really low sex drive

Keep crying for me and my 5.5PSL ex girlfriend. I have fucked some 4PSL beckies since, but they are not worth the time and effort.

Sex is all about the attractiveness of your partner. Nobody likes having sex with unattractive people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Yerico7 and Yliaster
Yeah common knowledge

mixed race = bigger gene pool = more dominant less recessive genes

also rarity halo, not a dime a dozen indian or chinese

My only lifefuel is I'm having a mixed race kid

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
They probably showed subhumans for the "whites" and then top tier bbcs/mullatos to the participants so it would fit along with their "white are inferiors" agenda jfl
you sound insecure tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and RecessedPrettyboy
giga cope study
if you computer generate faces you will get mix races to turn out more beatiful just lol

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
@goat2x
@RecessedPrettyboy
neither of you read the study it seems

mUh tHeY UsE uGlY wHiTe pPl

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and goat2x
some of the cumskins on this forum have such fragile egos, and it shows the way you react to any study that suggests some women prefer non whites

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Vvvvxxxx and MulattoTrenMaxxer
ur barking comes across as insecurity
Im just stating the truth jfl. If you see that as barking I couldnt give a shit tbh. Its a fucking fact whites are the most attractive race lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and hairyballscel
@goat2x
@RecessedPrettyboy

View attachment 645462

low iq strikes again
computer generated images
do you know what that means?
next time i will create a hapa with perfect white feautures but with asian cheekbones and it will outslay the average white guy
also this study concluded that blacks are more attractive :soy: :soy: :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Kyxij2pyh3901 4

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and RecessedPrettyboy
@goat2x
@RecessedPrettyboy

View attachment 645462

Im not gonna argue tbh. My personal experience living in 3 different countries says a lot more than some jewish biased study. Everywhere Ive lived whites were the most sought after race. literally everywhere.

yet ur still here
Im here for surgeries and because I am studying to become a dentist surgeon. This site has good info and its pretty entertaining, a lot more than youtube, reddit etc. I am already good looking lol just maxxing my potential

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Im not gonna argue tbh. My personal experience living in 3 different countries says a lot more than some jewish biased study. Everywhere Ive lived whites were the most sought after race. literally everywhere.
yes, one persons anecdotes means more than a peer reviewed study with includes 80 women, majority of which, were white

jEwIsH bIAs, great rebuttal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Vvvvxxxx and RecessedPrettyboy
yes, one persons anecdotes means more than a peer reviewed study with includes 80 women, majority of which, were white

jEwIsH bIAs, great rebuttal
Idk how you could even think blacks are more attractive than whites. let me guess u are black? also studies can be easily "faked" or biased jfl but whatever.

next time i will create a hapa with perfect white feautures but with asian cheekbones and it will outslay the average white guy
also this study concluded that blacks are more attractive :soy: :soy: :lul::lul::lul::lul:
read the study before you bark for my caramel complexion

i never once said blacks>whites

read the study, it says Eurocentric features + brown skin and mixed Eurocentric and Afrocentric features was rated as most attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Idk how you could even think blacks are more attractive than whites. let me guess u are black? also studies can be easily "faked" or biased jfl but whatever.
let me guess u are white?

i never said blacks are more attractive than whites, but ur immediate dismissal without even reading the study says a lot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vvvvxxxx
read the study before you bark for my caramel complexion

i never once said blacks>whites

read the study, it says Eurocentric features + brown skin and mixed Eurocentric and Afrocentric features was rated as most attractive
but you dont understand it dude this study is pure fucking horseshit
it already concluded that blacks are more attractive facially(1st redflag) and
if you mix two race with eachother in computers its not accuarate at all(the lightskin had probably normal nose(europeanÖ,normal mouth, no bimaxillary protrusion,bigger more robust skulls from black)
this is a retarded logic since you cant fucking calculate genes , you might inherit the shit features
according to this study Elliot Rodger should have been a slayer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
also the author is a fucking sjw fucking bitchass lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and RecessedPrettyboy
Phenopill is brutal that’s why Thom Whatever his names is mogs curry Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
because it doesn't fit your narrative
the sample was of 81 women, you do know there are women that prefer black men over white men right? maybe they were over represented in the study
if you mix two race with eachother in computers its not accuarate at all(the lightskin had probably normal nose(europeanÖ,normal mouth, no bimaxillary protrusion,bigger more robust skulls from black)
the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips
this is a retarded logic since you cant fucking calculate genes , you might inherit the shit features
read the study, it looked at very light skin with african features, and vice versa

medium skin tone + afro/eurocentric feautres came out on top, the logic isn't retarded, the study isn't saying mulattos are inherentaly more attractive, ur barking for something i nor the study is claiming

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1

the sample was of 81 women, you do know there are women that prefer black men over white men right? maybe they were over represented in the study

the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips

read the study, it looked at very light skin with african features, and vice versa

medium skin tone + afro/eurocentric feautres came out on top, the logic isn't retarded, the study isn't saying mulattos are inherentaly more attractive, ur barking for something i nor the study is claiming

it already concluded that blacks are more attractive facially(1st redflag)
"the sample was of 81 women, you do know there are women that prefer black men over white men? maybe they were over represented in the study "
Kyxij2pyh3901 4

because we know it already that they are lower, you are naive as shit if you think there is no bias at all while in dating apps whites have 2x matches lol
"the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips"
so what the fuck are you mambling about?this is not how genetics works at all if you think that you are honestly sub 30 iq LOL
you dont even know how computer generated pictures work so your whole answer is retarded, you might inherit all black features or you might inherited black nose and white mouth(worst outcome)
i will tell you what happened
they made the black illustration too good looking (since the author of this study makes prejudice studies LOL, it got better ratings then whites)
and they made the whites less robust so when they MIXED TOGETHER WITH a COMPUTER
THE MULATTO CAME OUT AS PERFECT MIXTURE
but thats not how genetic works, if you think that then leave me alone because you are too retarded.
the only way you can test mullattos if you test them against same rated whites which is highly inaccurate since rating is somewhat subjective

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

als your first statement disproves this whole study
why asked biased women (who are black probably) in the first place? LOL

Lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

I've got an argument as to why mulatoos forward grown ones are the master race it really boils down to 1 trait a compact mid face.

Assuming you have a long and straight mandible with a gonional angle of 12 with strong cheek bone projection they should be the Ideal Blacks from what i'm aware have the shortest midface out of all races that trait is so looked over your midface decides your fate a lot of the time as well it's like 1/4 of your looks.

"the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips"
so what the fuck are you mambling about?this is not how genetics works at all if you think that you are honestly sub 30 iq LOL
ur barking is retarded now, whats ur point? my point has always been white+black features + light skin is ideal

please quote where i said this is how genetics work, quote where i said all mulattos have ideal mix of euro and afrocentric features with light brown skin

they made the black illustration too good looking (since the author of this study makes prejudice studies LOL, it got better ratings then whites)
ok bro
but thats not how genetic works, if you think that then leave me alone because you are too retarded.
again, i never made this point once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Vvvvxxxx, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Highly questionable study, blacks over whites?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
ur barking is retarded now, whats ur point? my point has always been white+black features + light skin is ideal

please quote where i said this is how genetics work, quote where i said all mulattos have ideal mix of euro and afrocentric features with light brown skin

View attachment 645565View attachment 645567ok bro

again, i never made this point once
what the flying fuck is that abonimation?
is that from the study copy + paste it
you revealing this just show how fucking stupid this study is
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WHITE AND BLACK FEATURES LMAOOO
" the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips "
you can inherit shit features from both race so you literally have no point at all
mulattos won because of COMPUTER GENERATION.
why did they choose blacks over whites?
why did they choose mulattos over black?
i will tell you this study is shit because
one or two possibilites
1, made whites ugly
2, made blacks too good
3, racial bias towards blacks
4, mulatto being good BECAUSE ITS COMPUTER FUCKING GENERATED LOL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadlitecel, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
  • +1
my point still stands
even tho they werent black its either racial bias or they made africans too good whites too bad
" the study said ideal face was mix of afrocentric and eurocentric facial features, so that makes no sense, it was probably euro nose, with african lips "
you can inherit shit features from both race so you literally have no point at all
one or two possibilites
1, made whites ugly
2, made blacks too good
ok bro, your not listening to a word i've said, idc anymore

• JFL
  • +1
one or two possibilites
1, made whites ugly
2, made blacks too good
exactly lol

like wtf is this shit?
looks like a fucking pedo creepy middle aged abomination of a white guy

• +1
ok bro, your not listening to a word i've said, idc anymore
ok i dont care.
but stop insulting me because i said its a shit study
when you can literally see it, what was the point of that?

exactly lol
View attachment 645580
like wtf is this shit?
looks like a fucking pedo creepy middle aged abomination of a white guy
they didnt even made any racial face characteristics
i tell you what they did
they got an average 3d cgi character
made one black, made his mouth a little bit bigger
made one fucking yellow alien, made his fucking puny
then they mixed the two together and woala you got the perfect mix
its emberassing that you can publish something like this.

• JFL
they didnt even made any racial face characteristics
i tell you what they did
they got an average 3d cgi character
made one black, made his mouth a little bit bigger
made one fucking yellow alien, made his fucking puny
then they mixed the two together and woala you got the perfect mix
its emberassing that you can publish something like this.
even
humanphenotypes is more accuarate then this cgi anime characters
even with that the mulatto cant be accuarate due to genetics.

• +1
ok i dont care.
but stop insulting me because i said its a shit study
when you can literally see it, what was the point of that?

• JFL
The study says black people are more attractive than whites jfl. That should be enough to dismiss the entire study as jewish/biased or whatever you wanna call it.
Sfcel cope. You don’t know how to rate black male faces

• Hmm...
I've got an argument as to why mulatoos forward grown ones are the master race it really boils down to 1 trait a compact mid face.

Assuming you have a long and straight mandible with a gonional angle of 12 with strong cheek bone projection they should be the Ideal Blacks from what i'm aware have the shortest midface out of all races that trait is so looked over your midface decides your fate a lot of the time as well it's like 1/4 of your looks.
idk
environment plays a big factor + you cant calculate genetics you might inherit the worst
altho they have a good chance of coming out good looking someone should make a statistic or someshit

some of the cumskins on this forum have such fragile egos, and it shows the way you react to any study that suggests some women prefer non whites
Tyrone fucked their high school oneitis. Imagine coping with race when over 70% of people you see on a daily basis are white JFL. Sfcels need to understand that attractive is attractive simple, end of story.

8E173F02 FAF0 4241 8500 2CEA28A2719D
216ED131 DAE0 4933 8225 475DD99F5F27
9673722F 1A8C 46D8 841F 017069CC3B35
8F9A0BFD F882 47BD 9D93 9F33FC04C19B
CE55125B 5D72 466B 9F8E CEE963EA6EAA

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Sfcels need to understand that attractive is attractive simple, end of story.
lmao this 1000%

caging at the screenshot on the far right loooool :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vvvvxxxx
Tyrone fucked their high school oneitis. Imagine coping with race when over 70% of people you see on a daily basis are white JFL. Sfcels need to understand that attractive is attractive simple, end of story.

View attachment 645614View attachment 645616View attachment 645617View attachment 645618View attachment 645619
ironically you two are the racists ones you fucking degenerate
you call us cumskins and sfcels for what?
for reading a fucking study properly not like a retard you are just a sub 30 iq fucking moron your peanut head fucking cuck
if u think blacks are number 1 then good who cares
i just read the study you fucking abomination worthless trash

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
calm down its not that deep

did i offend you by calling you a cumskin?

my bad then, i didn't think u cared

ironically you two are the racists ones you fucking degenerate
for reading a fucking study properly not like a retard you are just a sub 30 iq fucking moron your peanut head fucking cuck
if u think blacks are number 1 then good who cares
i just read the study you fucking abomination worthless trash

No one said anything about number one. I’m just calling you out for coping with race. An attractive face is an attractive face. Attractive males get pussy simple, has nothing to do with race.