Meet the average woman who doesn't mind being with an autistic Chad (and about 80% of these women ghosted him after he set up a date)

the fat blonde girl ? average for me i'd smash. but she doesn't look like a girl who's down to meet strangers so fast maybe that's why she ghosted him. these type of girls go on tinder for validation or to get to know someone for a while (phone calls, texting..) before the meeting. you need to be nt to match with whores (beurettes, slutty curries, white girls with fat ass...) those are the ones you can fuck after 2 mins of texting if you are good looking enough
What about the boy?
Idk why she thinks she deserves him

What about the boy?
Idk why she thinks she deserves him
the boy mogs but he looks like a teenager, not like a 24 yo. and you really failoed him with those anime characters.
IDK she probably has better-looking guys matching with her so they can bang maybe that's why

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
the boy mogs but he looks like a teenager, not like a 24 yo. and you really failoed him with those anime characters.
IDK she probably has better-looking guys matching with her so they can bang maybe that's why
He's meant to be an autist which is why I added those anime girls.

He's most likely Med based on his pheno. I'm assuming Spanish or Portuguese. Some Meds can look quite young for their age.

Rate him?

He's meant to be an autist which is why I added those anime girls.

He's most likely Med based on his pheno. I'm assuming Spanish or Portuguese. Some Meds can look quite young for their age.

Rate him?
7/10

• +1
I definitely did the right thing never to join Tinder.

• +1
LifeFuel Lowkey, just needa become a chad