Meet the federal agents of .org

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter
who tf joins this forum and the first thing they do is buy vip??
Screenshot 20220115 164953 Chrome

Screenshot 20220115 165008 Chrome

Not even double digits post count and already on vip

u can't tell me these are normal people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16058, aBetterMii and 25 others
I have 8k posts and still haven't bought VIP jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looks sus srs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
ffuck those rats, fucking whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6695
@N3XT @Asad50 @mfk @Raskens1 In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group/forum or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group/forum .

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Hades, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I called it first. Give me reps
Screenshot 20220115 203831

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
i'm innocent mr.fbi man, i'm just trying to improve my looks :owo::owo::owo::owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6695
Latino cartel badboys are taking over the forum :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, n0rthface and 1 other person
who tf joins this forum and the first thing they do is buy vip??
View attachment 1495116

View attachment 1495117

Not even double digits post count and already on vip

u can't tell me these are normal people

I created an account to get some feedback on my face, and then I bought one month VIP to remove the post. I haven't used the forums more than that, and probably won't use it alot either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I created an account to get some feedback on my face, and then I bought one month VIP to remove the post. I haven't used the forums more than that, and probably won't use it alot either.
You could have just asked someone to rate you in DMs or post a thread with a link to imgur which you would delete after you got what you wanted. You're either really fucking stupid or a fed. Either way, fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
They wanna read the vip exclusive posts, darn feds

Makes sense execept for the fact of you having like 9 hours logged in already

You could have just asked someone to rate you in DMs or post a thread with a link to imgur which you would delete after you got what you wanted. You're either really fucking stupid or a fed. Either way, fuck you.
Asking in DM's would ead to less ratings/comments, and I somehow missed the fact that I couldn't delete posts in the ratings subforum. I did delete the imgur link, but you could still see the pictures for some reason...

VIP was cheap so I bought just in case.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax
Makes sense execept for the fact of you having like 9 hours logged in already
I'm not sure what you mean with this. I've probably been logged in for more than 9 hours. Regardless, the amount of hours is irrelevant.

Asking in DM's would ead to less ratings/comments, and I somehow missed the fact that I couldn't delete posts in the ratings subforum. I did delete the imgur link, but you could still see the pictures for some reason...

VIP was cheap so I bought just in case.
steve buscemi youth GIF

I'm not sure what you mean with this. I've probably been logged in for more than 9 hours. Regardless, the amount of hours is irrelevant.
EC7A133E 8E6C 444F B760 6824C011021B

You got me... party's over boys, hands in the air. :feelsez:

The FBI couldn' even convincingly stage the Jan 6 fake-surrection. Then, because they're so incompetent at finding real threats, they started labeling parents who speak out at school board meetings against COVID tyranny and LGBTQ brainwashing, "domestic terrorists." I wouldn't worry too much about the FBI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and DivineBeing
just built like that fym