Meeting a foid with giga frauded pics?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Has anyone posted frauded pics and met up with a foid? I posted 2 giga frauded pics and this whore that I was in class with during senior year that I hung out with hit me up and told me that she wanted to see me IRL. If anyone met up with a foid using frauded pics then give me some advice here pls (and what happened).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Golang, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
sounds like a really bad idea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
Bump help

sounds like a really bad idea
Tbh she already saw me during senior year...she probably thinks I had a glow up or some shit and wants to see me now. I’m scared that it will be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, johncruz12345, Golang and 2 others
Might Not be a good idea depending on how frauded they are

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 8765, Golang and 3 others
Has anyone posted frauded pics and met up with a foid? I posted 2 giga frauded pics and this whore that I was in class with during senior year that I hung out with hit me up and told me that she wanted to see me IRL. If anyone met up with a foid using frauded pics then give me some advice here pls (and what happened).
JFL at meeting up with a foid. If you're not O'Bhai tier don't even bother trying because its over just LDAR buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Vvvvxxxx and Taylorswift
lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Taylorswift
Might Not be a good idea depending on how frauded they are
Giga frauded. Literally hiding my entire lower third and peanut skull with a hoodie and I have my hand on the right side of my face + I morphed my eyebrows and eyelashes to be darker/denser.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, johncruz12345, Darkstrand and 7 others
Bump if anyone had a similar experience GTFIH

bro you are setting yourself up for the most brutal blackpill.imagine a girl wanting to see you only to realize you look nothing like your pics and you are still a subhuman that hasnt glown up for shit.you could still try maybe she didnt want to see you cause of your pics(if she did then its a terrible idea brocel)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765, karbo and 3 others
What good is this going to do you? Only you know to what degree your pictures are frauded and how much the real you deviates from them. Other experiences won’t be meaningful as you won’t know to what degree they’re frauded. Someone might claim they used gigafrauded pics but to you and I he looks more or less the same.

only you can calculate the risk-reward ratio necessary for you to pursue this.
Fuck man I think I deviate by a good 1 point if I’m being kinda bluepilled here. It is frauded to a T. I’m so hesitant but I’m so desperate that I’m willing to go in with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
i would still try tho.you told me before that its over for you so its a win win imo.if you can handle the possible brutal rejection you literally have nothing to lose cause if she rejects you,thats nothing new but if she doesent and you arent insanely tera frauded you gain hope and eventually a potential chick

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 6485b025t and Taylorswift
There was guy here who did that and told a chick he was 6 foot when he was 5'7 JFL

She was nice tho and said he wasnt her type.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, farlg and Taylorswift
You still look at least 4.25 in your avi, I hope to heaven that is the unfrauded picture tho. If you look like that then you should be fine as long as you pay for everything on the date and don't expect sex.

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Taylorswift and 6485b025t
There was guy here who did that and told a chick he was 6 foot when he was 5'7 JFL

She was nice tho and said he wasnt her type.
thats the most retarded type of frauding, like faggot? how will you explain yourself when you end up looking like a fucking dwarf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, farlg and 6485b025t
i would still try tho.you told me before that its over for you so its a win win imo.if you can handle the possible brutal rejection you literally have nothing to lose cause if she rejects you,thats nothing new but if she doesent and you arent insanely tera frauded you gain hope and eventually a potential chick
That’s what I’m gonna do. I will try to meet her at night, wear a covid mask to hide my pathetic chin and a hoodie over my head. She did the heart react emoji thingy to my story so it’s so over if she doesn’t let my frauding slide.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You still look at least 4.25 in your avi, I hope to heaven that is the unfrauded picture tho. If you look like that then you should be fine as long as you pay for everything on the date and don't expect sex.
are you serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, lutte, sytyl and 1 other person
Send her an unfrauded pic first. You should always throw some unfrauded ones in-between the frauded ones.

• +1
Reactions: farlg and Taylorswift
Are you retarded? You really rate my avi 4.25? Unironically rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, karbo, sytyl and 1 other person
That’s what I’m gonna do. I will try to meet her at night, wear a covid mask to hide my pathetic chin and a hoodie over my head. She did the heart react emoji thingy to my story so it’s so over if she doesn’t let my frauding slide.
dont be weird faggot, just go lightfrauded if you ninjamaxx she will find out eventually so why bother,just go natural and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Taylorswift
Are you retarded? You really rate my avi 4.25? Unironically rope.
In PSL yes, I mean he is average looking but something is off. I think he should rock a pony tail and a mustache, chicks dig that.

Trust me back at my high school in 67 I was the man, they called me Rick the lion. Good thing I met my wife before the ladies could catch on.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Vvvvxxxx, brainded and 1 other person
“you should be fine as long as you pay for everything and don’t expect sex”

it’s OVER
The face of someone who’s only hope is to betabux a 0PSL landwhale

C683CB58 2A36 4044 BF33 2DB0B509F191

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wasted and 6485b025t
trust me brocel. you sent your frauded pics?now its time to meet her less frauded so you can see the reaction you would see sooner or later anyway

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Taylorswift
In PSL yes, I mean he is average looking but something is off. I think he should rock a pony tail and a mustache, chicks dig that.

Trust me back at my high school in 67 I was the man, they called me Rick the lion. Good thing I met my wife before the ladies could catch on.
I can guarantee that you look at least 5 points below my avi you brain damaged subhuman :lul: :forcedsmile: “4.25” “average” please rope.

trust me brocel. you sent your frauded pics?now its time to meet her less frauded so you can see the reaction you would see sooner or later anyway
I’m gonna meet her unfrauded tbh and hope for the best. I am used to rejection so it’s a win win situation for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and brainded
“you should be fine as long as you pay for everything and don’t expect sex”

it’s OVER
These are the retards over on ratings writing its over to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Taylorswift
I’m gonna meet her unfrauded tbh and hope for the best. I am used to rejection so it’s a win win situation for me.
exactly bro,i will unironically pray for you(not even joking).good luck to you,dont forget to keep me updated in pm if you dont mind

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I can guarantee that you look at least 5 points below my avi you brain damaged subhuman :lul: :forcedsmile: “4.25” “average” please rope.

25 years ago I looked much better than that ugly man. Girls hate messy hair and facial hair, it shows irresponsibility. Take this from a guy who has been married twice and used to have all the ladies drooling over him. I was a muscular athlete who knew how to listen and be funny. My first wife Melinda caught on when we were only 16. This was in 1966. I am an old fart now.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, 6485b025t and Taylorswift
25 years ago I looked much better than that ugly man. Girls hate messy hair and facial hair, it shows irresponsibility. Take this from a guy who has been married twice and used to have all the ladies drooling over him. I was a muscular athlete who knew how to listen and be funny. My first wife Melinda caught on when we were only 16. This was in 1966. I am an old fart now.
send some pics of you as a youngster and then we could continue talking

You are a delusional old geezer if you think you look anywhere near as good as that international male model who actually has females begging for his dick and getting paid just for existing. Go back to whatever redpill shithole you came from.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
You are a delusional old geezer if you think you look anywhere near as good as that international male model who actually has females begging for his dick and getting paid just for existing. Go back to whatever redpill shithole you came from.
besides the model halo the dude legit looks good.idk wtf this dude is smoking but must be some expensive shit

• +1
exactly bro,i will unironically pray for you(not even joking).good luck to you,dont forget to keep me updated in pm if you dont mind
I will update you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
send some pics of you as a youngster and then we could continue talking
I am a little technologically inept. I will try to attach a file, also what does curry foid mean? People talk about this food a lot here.
Out of the past: Williams High School students in 1966 | Williams-Grand  Canyon News | Williams-Grand Canyon, AZ
I am the handsome man, standing in the middle with the vest. Iwas one of the biggest studs in the group as you can see.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, 6485b025t and Taylorswift
@abmonger muh i can recognize sarcasm very ez bro

• JFL
Reactions: ratdick77
I am a little technologically inept. I will try to attach a file, also what does curry foid mean? People talk about this food a lot here. View attachment 703444 I am the handsome man, standing in the middle with the vest. Iwas one of the biggest studs in the group as you can see.
it could be true you had some success with women but the model in the avi is at least 3 times better looking than you

All jokes aside, I don't fraud that much but I still do get self-conscious about tinder meet-ups. On my tinder I chose pics where skin looks clear even though I have some acne, and I do not disclose my height unless asked.

It usually goes fine because I can make sure not to irritate my skin before and usually we meet at one of our places, and acne doesn't look that bad under non-intense lighting.

And If girls don't ask me about my height, or mention "I am a tall girl so..." then I can usually assume my height of 5'10 is fine.

I have noticed that I believe every tinder "date" I have had the girl frauded harder than me with the exception of one.

Technically hiding a Jaw isn't as bad as morphing in terms of fraud. But it is already ruined if you go in nervous tbh.

• +1
Reactions: farlg and Taylorswift
How did it go?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4696 and 1 other person
I got ghosted JFL. Not even my giga frauded pics could save me.
what you mean you got ghosted she changed her mind about seeing you or you got brutally rejected after she saw you irl?

• So Sad
what you mean you got ghosted she changed her mind about seeing you or you got brutally rejected after she saw you irl?
We were talking fine and all but after I sent her a message saying “so anything new after we graduated?” she left me on read and didn’t reply since (which was the same day I made this post JFL).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 4696
We were talking fine and all but after I sent her a message saying “so anything new after we graduated?” she left me on read and didn’t reply since (which was the same day I made this post JFL).
why they do that tbh?it doesent take more than 1 minute to reply to a man.its ok bro keep up the cope,thats all we can do its gonna get better
Giphy 2

• So Sad
why they do that tbh?it doesent take more than 1 minute to reply to a man.its ok bro keep up the cope,thats all we can do its gonna get better
View attachment 719014
What’s even worse is that when we were in HS, she was hopelessly simping for the ONLY Chad in the entire school. He was model tier and she was barely above average with a fat ass but she still felt entitled to him.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, orthochadic and Deleted member 4696
fucking negative intelligence level

• JFL
What’s even worse is that when we were in HS, she was hopelessly simping for the ONLY Chad in the entire school. He was model tier and she was barely above average with a fat ass but she still felt entitled to him.
bro fat ass mogs tbh ngl

• +1