meeting arvid was so brutal man

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
he got all the iois in the world man. Foids were literally pushing each other to dance next to him in the club.

I have never been so insecure.

I am definitely getting surgery.
Anything to help my peanut skull.

This meetup opened my eyes.
I need to make money and get surgery.
Downgraft.
Now.

I’m wageslaving as a bartender for 1.5k euro a month this summer. I’ll need to make 15k more to look human.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, FutureSlayer, Davidproton and 98 others
nobody gives a shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, ascension, Jova and 58 others
be more constructive than just a humble bragger, you just want attention, we both know it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aber, Jova, Brootal and 27 others
shut the fuck up lebg youd need 350k in surgeries just to stop getting bullied

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Davidproton, shabby890 and 88 others
It's so fucking over I cannot believe this is what is life is like.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, shalomnigga, bloomercel and 14 others
B28A149C E969 4CFA 9922 207DEC995CDC

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, aspiringexcel, JohnBaza and 58 others
shut the fuck lebg youd need 350k in surgeries just to stop getting bullied
you are literally like clavicular falling for ragebait and attention
you know you are good looking and yet you act like you are some incel just to make your ego higher
just stop being hyprocrite and stop.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brootal, aspiringexcel, JohnBaza and 44 others
IMG 1249

Attachments

• IMG_1249.gif
    IMG_1249.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Jova, aspiringexcel and 8 others
he got all the iois in the world man. Foids were literally pushing each other to dance next to him in the club.

Downgraft.
Now.

I’m wageslaving as a bartender for 1.5k euro a month this summer. I’ll need to make 15k more to look human.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
Shut the fuck up dude. You legit have a top 0.0001% life and you’re whining about it ungrateful little rat

How the fuck is a NT CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Jova, Brootal and 46 others
It's so fucking over I cannot believe this is what is life is like.
This blackpill shit is just the beggining, darktriadpill is a whole other world that is the upmost brutal. Maroonpill is life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, datboijj, LooksThinker and 4 others
imagine being good looking and getting girls and you still need to talk to incels for emotional attention
if I wasn't incel, I would do something of my life for god sake

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, nofap, Brootal and 33 others
you are literally like clavicular falling for ragebait and attention
you know you are good looking and yet you act like you are some incel just to make your ego higher
just stop being hyprocrite and stop.
He mogs clavicular. He has a near perfect life. Clavicular was a bit of an abused dog and doesn’t have a social life the level of Pneumo’s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Brootal, aspiringexcel and 20 others
Shut the fuck up dude. You legit have a top 0.0001% life and you’re whining about it ungrateful little rat

How the fuck is a CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives
Kids are starving in africa brooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Davidproton, PsychoH and 12 others
be more constructive than just a humble bragger, you just want attention, we both know it
Hes literally getting surgery while you have looked the exact same for the last decade yet been active on LOOKSMAXXING FORUMS

HOLY hypocrisy . This is a legitimate clown comment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, PsychoH and 16 others

How the fuck is a CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives
he is being a hypocrite like @Clavicular
these type of users contribute nothing but brag to incels to make their ego bigger
they are literally just making the site worse and bullying incels for their own enjoyement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, nofap, Brootal and 13 others
Hes literally getting surgery while you have looked the exact same for the last decade yet been active on LOOKSMAXXING FORUMS

HOLY hypocrisy . This is a legitimate clown comment
glad im not delusional and wasting my money into surgery thinking it will fix my issues

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 97baHater
glad im not delusional and wasting my money into surgery thinking it will fix my issues
Why did chin fillers fix my problems by 50% then?

You dont even wash your face, change your pillow and you think you know what makes people happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, aber, boss8055 and 20 others
Kids are starving in africa brooo
So niggers starving in africa have a better life than op then?
he is being a hypocrite like @Clavicular
these type of users contribute nothing but brag to incels to make their ego bigger
they are literally just making the site worse and bullying incels for their own enjoyement
Idc about bragging and bullying incels. A lot of narcy ntfag Incels deserve it if I was a chad I would bully 99% of the Incels on discord irl and online to suicide.

The issue is that they are life moggers overall. Someone like amnesia or BGM is not a life mogger. Pneumo however Is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, UZB_Strebl, <6PSLcel and 10 others
You dont even wash your face
Lol stfu you need taz/tret to fix acne not just washing your face, stfu with this normie gaslighting @Nick.Harte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, BrahminBoss, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Why did chin fillers fix my problems by 50% then?

You dont even wash your face, change your pillow and you think you know what makes people happy
you are as delusional as most users here.
you guys don't even understand my point, I don't insult you guys on anything but your behaviour yet your own argument is insulting my looks because thats all you can say
you dont know what makes people happy or else you wouldn't be here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lepo2317, the_nextDavidLaid, UZB_Strebl and 12 others
This does not come across as humblebragging to me whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, Ricky212 and 10 others

Idc about bragging and bullying incels. A lot of narcy ntfag Incels deserve it if I was a chad I would bully 99% of the Incels on discord irl and online to suicide.

The issue is that they are life moggers overall. Someone like amnesia or BGM is not a life mogger. Pneumo however Is
Then you are the one calling women heartless to incels. From my own experience, people here ruined my life much more than women.
People bullied me, doxxed me, told me to kill myself etc.
Imagine knowing the struggles of incels and choose to be a hypocrite and choose to ruin their life.
You are part of the problem if you encourage incel bullying.
I never bullied any incels because I understand their struggle and I am not a hypocrite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, UZB_Strebl, greywind and 17 others
What do you want him to do? The reality is you cannot comprehend this but OP is ungrateful and wants more, do you know why? Its litterally human nature to always want more, all this slaying shit is mostly cope you need things like kids to "settle down" and stop caring. If OP wants more thats what he wants, you cant just tell him to rewire his brain and compare his life to incels and feel happy, thats just not how human nature works lol. You can never really be grateful as a human exept maybe if you have kids and fill all biological needs.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, greywind, Lynxress and 5 others
What do you want him to do? The reality is you cannot comprehend this but OP is ungrateful and wants more, do you know why? Its litterally human nature to always want more, all this slaying shit is mostly cope you need things like kids to "settle down" and stop caring. If OP wants more thats what he wants, you cant just tell him to rewire his brain and compare his life to incels and feel happy, thats just not how human nature works lol. You can never really be grateful as a human exept maybe if you have kids and fill all biological needs.
At some point every need become greed.

Then you are the one calling women heartless to incels. From my own experience, people here ruined my life much more than women.
Imagine knowing the struggles of incels and choose to be a hypocrite and choose to ruin their life.
I never bullied any incels because I understand their struggle and I am not a hypocrite.
You litterally did bully incels in this thread:

@ReadBooksEveryday even called you out on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, UZB_Strebl and 13 others
bro you could at least take a shower

you look greasy asf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Davidproton, the_nextDavidLaid and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, Lynxress, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Ricky212, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Um

Why do you think Incels are like some sort of support group or Incels have each other’s backs.

Your face was leaked and ridiculed by literal other Incels and you think because they’re incel you have the same struggle. Are you fucking serious???

Most Incels mainly the ones on discord are narcy ntfag little tats. They legit spend all day shitting on other people worth a worse position than them for an ego boost.

I have nothing in common and I will never ever respect some narcy ntfag CUNT JUST BECAUSE HES INCEL .

Shut the fuck up if I was in a position I would bully these fucking rats until they committed suicide because they deserve it. I’m glad some dudes will die alone depressed and lonely

I get so much joy on the misery of narcy discord Incels with no issues in their life basing everything around women.

You genuinely fail to realize that gook posting your face on tiktok is another incel. You think that rat is going to be your friend just because he’s incel like u ???
What do you want him to do? The reality is you cannot comprehend this but OP is ungrateful and wants more, do you know why? It’s literally human nature to always want more, all this slaying shit is mostly cope you need things like kids to "settle down" and stop caring. If OP wants more thats what he wants, you cant just tell him to rewire his brain and compare his life to incels and feel happy, thats just not how human nature works lol. You can never really be grateful as a human exept maybe if you have kids and fill all biological needs.
nah I don’t care. They can eat shit. Also this just proves the theories of Ted Kaczynski’s more. Read the Unabomber manifesto about this also idc they’re selfish and deserve to be shamed.

I want to bully, make them feel bad and absolutely crush their ego. I want to feel the crushing pain of being at a high position and realizing how evil the world is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, shalomnigga, maarda and 6 others

How the fuck is a NT CHad with rich parents, attends top tier uni, social life and a girlfriend whining about his life. Fuck you faggot you and @TeenAscender have perfect lives
legit, either way you look at this phrasing it is humble bragging or whining

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, got.daim and 2 others
You looked like one of the best ones in that group photo tbh
What surgeries are you getting exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, emeraldglass and 2 others
imagine being good looking and getting girls and you still need to talk to incels for emotional attention
if I wasn't incel, I would do something of my life for god sake
Lol no pneumo is right here. There's levels to good looking guys, arvid mogs pneumo and it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Jova, EliteMewing and 5 others
you guys don't even understand my point, I don't insult you guys on anything but your behaviour yet your own argument is insulting my looks because thats all you can say
No, you used the insult “attention seeker”

To describe someone who is talking about surgery plans

On a LOOKSMAXXING FORUM. You say this is whining and attention seeking when in reality you have many posts sobbing about your situation and zero about looksmaxxing. If anything its against looksmaxxing. But muhh the people who actually dedicate themselves to what the site intends are attention seekers. Also dont try pulling a victim card like in every single thread, the first insult came from you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and HTN_Mentalcel
"Omg guys I'm so insecure I need surgeries guys"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, fuckedupmanlet, Jova and 21 others
Um

Why do you think Incels are like some sort of support group or Incels have each other’s backs.

Your face was leaked and ridiculed by literal other Incels and you think because they’re incel you have the same struggle. Are you fucking serious???

Most Incels mainly the ones on discord are narcy ntfag little tats. They legit spend all day shitting on other people worth a worse position than them for an ego boost.

I have nothing in common and I will never ever respect some narcy ntfag CUNT JUST BECAUSE HES INCEL .

Shut the fuck up if I was in a position I would bully these fucking rats until they committed suicide because they deserve it. I’m glad some dudes will die alone depressed and lonely

I get so much joy on the misery of narcy discord Incels with no issues in their life basing everything around women.

You genuinely fail to realize that goon posting your face on tiktok is another incel. You think that rat is going to be your friend just because he’s incel like u ???

nah I don’t care. They can eat shit. Also this just proves the theories of Ted Kaczynski’s more. Read the Unabomber manifesto about this also idc they’re selfish and deserve to be shamed.

I want to bully, make them feel bad and absolutely crush their ego. I want to feel the crushing pain of being at a high position and realizing how evil the world is.
You know something you fail to realize is that I was bullied by ONE GUY. ONE single guy has posted my face on tiktok, yes I checked it.
He has been obsessing my life for years and is not even incel.
This guy basically just decided to target me for no reason.
If all incels were like this I would've gotten much more people reposting my face.
Yet it's always the same south american guy.
Being incel is very different than being a retard. Lot of people are incels and don't engage in that type of behaviour.
These are the people doing that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, LooksThinker, got.daim and 2 others
exactly JFL, its just abused dogs looking for any opportunity to fuck you over, did you know DTP posted GP faces onto gayrateme?

he was never incel but people in this community would attempt the same

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and ElTruecel
good for u or whatev niggas say

exactly JFL, its just abused dogs looking for any opportunity to fuck you over, did you know DTP posted GP faces onto gayrateme?

why do you assume I am talking about people here?
when I say incel I mean people who can't get relationships.
People here are yes most of the time incel, but they are also filled with hypocrite braggers like OP. and obviously even some incels are horrible people.
Obviously I would be jealous of pneumo life, but I would also go agaisn't incels if they were hypocrites.
I judge people on their actions.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You know something you fail to realize is that I was bullied by ONE GUY. ONE single guy has posted my face on tiktok, yes I checked it.
He has been obsessing my life for years and is not even incel.
This guy basically just decided to target me for no reason.
If all incels were like this I would've gotten much more people reposting my face.
Yet it's always the same south american guy.
Being incel is very different than being a retard. Lot of people are incels and don't engage in that type of behaviour.
These are the people doing that.
Dude being an incel just means you’re a virgin who hasn’t been in a relationship/never had a gf. Obviously the forums tend to hold more community than a place like discord. But lol there’s nothing inherently common with others just because they’re incel in reality.

Also it wasn’t just him there are plenty of other Incels who blatantly shifted on you.

Oh hi Saint? Hahaha I forgot it’s you. Yea DTP did do that but I’m pretty sure he only posted carta. But carta was legit kind of a dickhead who borderline humble bragged or forced his feet fetish.

It more of a chadlite fakecel on another chadlite fakecel. Lol both DTP and carta were both rated chadlite by @blackgymmaxx even

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Dude being an incel just means you’re a virgin who hasn’t been in a relationship/never had a gf. Obviously the forums tend to hold more community than a place like discord. But lol there’s nothing inherently common with others just because they’re incel in reality.

Also it wasn’t just him there are plenty of other Incels who blatantly shifted on you.

Oh hi Saint? Hahaha I forgot it’s you. Yea DTP did do that but I’m pretty sure he only posted carta. But carta was legit kind of a dickhead who borderline humble bragged or forced his feet fetish.

It more of a chadlite fakecel on another chadlite fakecel. Lol both DTP and carta were both rated chadlite by @blackgymmaxx even
Nobody but dballz did that.
Most people who picked is because of dballz.

Yeah it is saint hi.

The way the other guys phrased the situation it sounded like he posted more than just cartas but yeah chadlite on chadlite violence I guess.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
look my point is that I'm tired of people pretending this is not a incel forum and a "looksmaxxing" forum, pretending looksmaxxing is a thing then humble bragging just to fill their ego.

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003

Downgraft.
Now.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
1.5k a month? What the fuck are you doing you pooron? You working for 9$ an hour or something

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, greywind, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
No bro, we think you're a clown because you complain and whine about your life nonfucking stop and criticize EVERYONE else here and ANY advice anyone gives you about anything. You call @Clavicular a hypocrite but you're legit just a delusional lazy pos. Your parents deserve more than a lazy bum whos to busy self wallowing to do anything or even go to school

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lucon, UZB_Strebl, emeraldglass and 8 others

Downgraft.
Now.

Fuck.
It’s just the beginning.
where was this

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj and greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back