meeting girls is impossible

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
you either need them to approach you, or good friends that care about your sexual health or a sister that cares or luck on dating apps otherwise you are SCREWED. it takes around 2-3 years for me to meet a new girl at this rate im gonna die a virginf ro sure.

but it doesnt matter anyway since numbers game is ameme. either all girls like you or none of them do. if you get rejected even once, its over. how come sex havers were NEVER rejected and even if they did, it was because the girl was taken not because they are unattracitve

• +1
Reactions: Manana, autistic_tendencies, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
you either need them to approach you, or good friends that care about your sexual health or a sister that cares or luck on dating apps otherwise you are SCREWED. it takes around 2-3 years for me to meet a new girl at this rate im gonna die a virginf ro sure.

but it doesnt matter anyway since numbers game is ameme. either all girls like you or none of them do. if you get rejected even once, its over. how come sex havers were NEVER rejected and even if they did, it was because the girl was taken not because they are unattracitve
If a guy is rejected even once, it will probably stay like that forever.

No one gets rejected ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Beauty is subjective sweety. It’s all in the eye of the beholder!

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person

I remember when I was young I was socialmaxxed. Because of this I met new girls every week. Because they meet like 1 new guy a month I was instantly boosted. Even though I was ugly I had lots of chances, simply by just being there and being one of the few 'new' guys she met.

Never understood why it's so easy untill my social life has collapsed and Im in the same boat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Alt Number 3 and nathan
I remember when I was young I was socialmaxxed. Because of this I met new girls every week. Because they meet like 1 new guy a month I was instantly boosted. Even though I was ugly I had lots of chances, simply by just being there and being one of the few 'new' guys she met.

Never understood why it's so easy untill my social life has collapsed and Im in the same boat.
yeah its very easy for some people. it all comes down to luck+looks ig. i know guys with girlfriends who only meet like 5 new girl every year or so

i have gone out with 10 girls and none of them found me attractive muh numbers game

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Your posts are confusing, one day you say things like this and other times you keep talking about crazy “ioi” you’ve been getting.

it's impossible to meet new gyrls, system makes sure it doesn't happen

• +1
System makes it impossible for middle class normies to have families so eventually it’ll just be the rich and poor. All as intended.

After uni, it’s over for meeting girls.

Your posts are confusing, one day you say things like this and other times you keep talking about crazy “ioi” you’ve been getting.
Its just my schizo delusions.

IOIs don't mean shit when I get rejected 100% of the time.

Bottom line is, I am subhuman.

Good looking guys get sex offered to them with no effort

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 57464 and autistic_tendencies
Just exist and they will approach.

yeah its very easy for some people. it all comes down to luck+looks ig. i know guys with girlfriends who only meet like 5 new girl every year or so
Looks don’t play that much of a role it’s more about being in the right place at the right time

you just got to be NT and MTN +

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and SoundnVision
i have gone out with 10 girls and none of them found me attractive muh numbers game
Your numbers weren't high enough :feelshaha:

Now figure out what part of the bottom 10% you're in, by asking 100 more

• So Sad
Its just my schizo delusions.

IOIs don't mean shit when I get rejected 100% of the time.

Bottom line is, I am subhuman.
If you get rejected 100% of the time you weren’t getting IOIs in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 57464
Looks don’t play that much of a role it’s more about being in the right place at the right time
looks matter because if you are an gly low trust guy like me, even if you meet girls, they aint gonna like you