meeting my long distance girlfriend for the first time... (gone awkward)

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
5:19

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
I remember Birdman's video on this

aaaaah cringe

I've seen it and it was so cringe I had to have a shower.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
I had only entered this thread only to ask how u could have an online relationship. Kinda shocked tbh.

Nvm dn watch.

Cant watch. What happend

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I have to keep pausing or i just cant handle the cringe

4:16 what the fuck why

Lets be honest here, nobody could accuse this becky of hypergamy, because this wuhancel looks like a subhuman rat. He looks so genetically inferior, that the Becky automatically associates Corona virus with him and doesnt want to touch his skin.

And lets be honest- nobody can blame Liling for not wanting to have anything to do with the batsoupcels but rather want caucasian guys. They want to get out of the subhuman dna cycle.

Last edited:
Lets be honest here, nobody could accuse this becky of hypergamy, because this wuhancel looks like a subhuman rat. He looks so genetically inferior, that the Becky automatically associates Corona virus with him and doesnt want to touch his skin.
it was before corona lol

This goes straight to my "Don't be that guy" playlsit JFL.

wasn’t this confirmed to be staged?

And lets be honest- nobody can blame Liling for not wanting to have anything to do with the batsoupcels but rather want caucasian guys. They want to get out of the subhuman dna cycle.
It’s not fair ricecels can’t get cute white girls like her cause of genetics. She looks like that cute girl from Teens React, that ricecel should be able to have her it’s not fair.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he's like 5'5 lmao

• So Sad
Too long didn't watch. What happened? Please tell me they broke up

it was before corona lol
Becky was high iq, she instinctively knew not to touch his skin, due to plethora of potential epidemics that his subhuman dna invites.
It’s not fair ricecels can’t get cute white girls like her cause of genetics. She looks like that cute girl from Teens React, that ricecel should be able to have her it’s not fair.

Any 4/10 foid can get chad/chadlite to bang them out. Let alone a blonde becky like the one in the video. They can get Chads/Tyrones for a night or two, that are so high on the psl scale, that the gookcel would feel like he is in the negative psl compared to them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
This is horrible

Btw look at his description:
¨that was lowkey really awkward. we just wanna be friends now ig. anyway, yeah tmrw is valentine’s day. who i got?¨

Deluded gook wants us to think there was a WE in that situation, we all know she broke up with him

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1