Meeting people that Ik from back in the days feels fucking akward

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Like HS and middle school friends and sometimes even their families and I hate it when they talk to me and act like we still good and sometimes they even semi-invite me to them.
Like wtf I don't want to interact with you humanoid bots my nigga.
This is how every conversation feels to me:

all the cute emo girls I fucked during my high-school days hit the wall hard and have like two kids with no daddy in sight.

my first ever girlfriend has a mix black kid now :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
all the cute emo girls I fucked during my high-school days hit the wall hard and have like two kids with no daddy in sight.

my first ever girlfriend has a mix black kid now :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Hakuna matata?😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Like HS and middle school friends and sometimes even their families and I hate it when they talk to me and act like we still good and sometimes they even semi-invite me to them.

Most of them have descended hard looks-wise or if you ask them what they're up to, they've just been working retail or something

That’s not confidence. That’s just not giving a fuck