Meeting up for the first time with a girl alone

slogxER

slogxER

Platinum
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
1,229
Reputation
1,393
Tomorrow I’m going to meeet up for the first time with a girl alone, ofc, kind of as friends but clearly it’s kind of going to know each other more as if we should date or not. Idk what to say but I can say sometimes we flirt. Ofc, if I’m honest I don’t wanna go, I am uncomfortable and kind of scared. I met her on insta and sent her a pic of my side profile that looks good, the other one shitty. So she might see I’m way uglier maybe, idk, and maybe being tall compensates it. Give me advices, what to talk with her, my plan is we’re gonna go for a walk and also go to some bowling tho ain’t gonna bowl but play the games that are in there. @arlo_420 @Petsmart
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Petsmart, Nocturnal and arlo_420
Eat her ass out the moment you see her
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverwilllliwreven, arlo_420 and slogxER
Gl bro leave us truecels
Tomorrow I’m going to meeet up for the first time with a girl alone, ofc, kind of as friends but clearly it’s kind of going to know each other more as if we should date or not. Idk what to say but I can say sometimes we flirt. Ofc, if I’m honest I don’t wanna go, I am uncomfortable and kind of scared. I met her on insta and sent her a pic of my side profile that looks good, the other one shitty. So she might see I’m way uglier maybe, idk, and maybe being tall compensates it. Give me advices, what to talk with her, my plan is we’re gonna go for a walk and also go to some bowling tho ain’t gonna bowl but play the games that are in there. @arlo_420 @Petsmart
 
  • +1
Reactions: zirg, arlo_420 and slogxER
Tomorrow I’m going to meeet up for the first time with a girl alone, ofc, kind of as friends but clearly it’s kind of going to know each other more as if we should date or not. Idk what to say but I can say sometimes we flirt. Ofc, if I’m honest I don’t wanna go, I am uncomfortable and kind of scared. I met her on insta and sent her a pic of my side profile that looks good, the other one shitty. So she might see I’m way uglier maybe, idk, and maybe being tall compensates it. Give me advices, what to talk with her, my plan is we’re gonna go for a walk and also go to some bowling tho ain’t gonna bowl but play the games that are in there. @arlo_420 @Petsmart
It doesent matter if the pics are bad irl is way more improtant, you got his tho and even if you don't bag her you will have more experience so it's a win win!
 
  • +1
Reactions: slogxER and Nocturnal
Thanks
On a real note

Goodluck bro hope its gonna be a good date
man, I hope everything goes well too haha, btw she was the one who asked me to hang out
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and lebanesedude
I don’t think it might work but at least I’ll try all I can before pulling the Er, I need to be sure I tried
For sure bro, try make sure all goes well and its great she asked u to hang out just act nt jfl good luck bro 🫡🫡🫡 update us
 
  • +1
Reactions: slogxER
For sure bro, try make sure all goes well and its great she asked u to hang out just act nt jfl good luck bro 🫡🫡🫡 update us
Yeah I did all the time, I even gave her an account I made of TikTok, as she asked me for a streak, but unfortunately we can’t idk why my account doesn’t allow me. In the main I can but I can’t let her see all that shi I got lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
dont throw anything at her learn from my mistakes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and slogxER
Yeah I did all the time, I even gave her an account I made of TikTok, as she asked me for a streak, but unfortunately we can’t idk why my account doesn’t allow me. In the main I can but I can’t let her see all that shi I got lol
Ur in bro hopefully all goes well
Jfl this video is how i feel except the lefort part but bro go meet her everything will be good and keep us updated
 

Attachments

  • video.MP4
    4.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: slogxER
T
Ur in bro hopefully all goes well
Jfl this video is how i feel except the lefort part but bro go meet her everything will be good and keep us updated
Well When I’m19 I’ll start my procedure for the bimax so it makes sense for me haha. I will tag you all guys tomorrow
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
T

Well When I’m19 I’ll start my procedure for the bimax so it makes sense for me haha. I will tag you all guys tomorrow
Yes bro hope all goes well also where are you meeting? are you planning to do smth
 

Similar threads

coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
72
Jiozz
Jiozz
ChoppedArab
Replies
4
Views
33
HIPDIPSLOVER
HIPDIPSLOVER
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
61
vux
vux
zombiesaresocool
Replies
20
Views
102
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
Geoff2024
Replies
7
Views
50
dunc
dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top