Meeting up with cute 5ft blonde girl I matched with on hinge tonight

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
She’s 152cm and I’m 186cm 😍😍

I told her that we’re going on an adventure then back to mine for a movie after I pick her up

She was even sending this emoji at one point 😫😫 jfl

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and TechnoBoss
She is receiving DMs from thousands of other men.

She is dating other men, not just you. Before she comes to date you, she will date someone else, and later when your date ends, she will date someone else. There is a possibility she will be receiving DMs and will be chatting with other men whole dating you.

You don't have a lot of money, lavish lifestyle, yachts private jets, mansions, etc... and you are not a Chad. She will date you, because you are among the options she has, but eventually, she will choose a better than you option. Statistically speaking, chances are there is at least 1 man in her DMs/dating circles who is better than you.

Statistically speaking, you won't have a relationship with her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and 3 others

She is dating other men, not just you. Before she comes to date you, she will date someone else, and later when your date ends, she will date someone else. There is a possibility she will be receiving DMs and will be chatting with other men whole dating you.

You don't have a lot of money, lavish lifestyle, yachts private jets, mansions, etc... and you are not a Chad. She will date you, because you are among the options she has, but eventually, she will choose a better than you option. Statistically speaking, chances are there is at least 1 man in her DMs/dating circles who is better than you.

Cope incel

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Cope incel
Actually, I'm not an incel. And what I said is based on sociological research and statistical data.

Go on the date and then come back and tell us how it was and if she called you again. Or, if she calls you again, spend some time with her, then, and come back to tell us if it will be a long-term relationship or she will replace you with someone else.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and incelmogger
fucking fakecel peace of shit

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger

so statistically speaking if he dont fuck on the first date its over

She’s 152cm and I’m 186cm 😍😍

I told her that we’re going on an adventure then back to mine for a movie after I pick her up

She was even sending this emoji at one point 😫😫 jfl
Nice bro keep us updated. Tag me if you want.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Show her face pussy

Imagine being this miserable

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and TechnoBoss
so statistically speaking if he dont fuck on the first date its over
Better fuck before you get dumped and run. You never know when you will have another chance, so never waste your chance.

Nice bro keep us updated. Tag me if you want.
I matched with two other hot blondes today and a cute brunette yesterday as well. Am gonna try chat it up with them and set some shit up. Plus I’m also talking to this other hotty I met at the ward, and this 5’11 girl that plays national level netball but she’s just mtb with height and athlete halo. But I really like this 5ft chick she’s the sweetest and is super ethnusiastic and interested.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
fucking fakecel peace of shit
B80A10B4 31C2 4ED8 B03D C1F62D3A2059