Mega-Colossal Eye Color Theory Post

gakpostman

gakpostman

Iron
My first post, but I've been lurking for ages. Decided to make a few posts, so I had an account approved.

Eye color is determined by two pigments: EUMELANIN and PHEOMELANIN

These contribute to the phenomenon of colored eyes, found throughout the world wherever Indo-Europeans travelled. However, it's mostly been bred out or killed off everywhere except Europe.

Lighteyes

You will occasionally find colored eyes in the Middle East, Central Asia, and Northern India. But it's incredibly rare, and often limited to small, insular families or ethnic groups.

EUMELANIN is the predominant coloring present in almost the entire world population. In large quantities, it leads to brown-black eyes.

Browneyes
Blackeyes

In a study categorizing the color of eyes relative to amounts of eumelanin and pheomelanin, brown and black eyes were found to always be the result of dominant eumelanin coloring.

View attachment 2045766
(Red - categorized as brown eyes)

PHEOMELANIN is the other pigment, yellowish-red in appearance. In hair, it leads to blonde and red coloring. Due to light scattering in eyes, however, alone it takes on a greenish tint. Found throughout Europe, but only really common in the Atlantic regions and Russia.

Greeneyes3
Greeneyes4

In the study:

Greeneyeschart

(Obviously, green = green eyes)

However, when there is a near-lack of either eumelanin or pheomelanin, blue eyes result:

Blueyes
Blueeu

And when there is a complete lack of any pigment whatsoever, gray eyes result:

View attachment grayeyes.webp
Grayeye

Both are located here:

Blueeyeschart

However, there are actually not many people with "pure" color, a relatively even amount of pigment throughout the entire iris. Often, there are people with multiple distinct colors. For those in between, we call it hazel:

Hazeleyes
Hazel2

Bluegreeneyes

(this one has both blue and green but no brown)

And, actually, there is one more distinct eye color I'd like to mention: Amber eyes. Some copers might think their light brown eyes qualify, but amber eyes are distinct because they have extremely even coloring, an almost golden color. The telltale sign to differentiate it from light brown is the yellow, reddish tint. Often pops up in the Middle East for some reason.

View attachment ambereyes.webp
Ambereyes2

I would guess that it's similar to hazel eyes, occupying the same space as them on the color chart. Brown eyes with heavy pheomelanin coverage. I'm putting it up as distinct because it's so rare and good looking, it haloes extremely hard and can sometimes be as light as green or blue eyes. Most people have never seen true amber eyes, only light brown copers in sunlight.

Ambereyeschart

Now, let's do a ranking of which eye colors look best:

1. Light Blue/Green/Amber eyes

Green and amber eyes are far more rare than blue eyes, and light versions even rarer. That halo elevates them, but frankly there is no equivalent to A10-tier blue eyes in either of the others. This averages them out to the same ranking.

2. Light Brown/Hazel eyes, Regular Blue/Green/Amber eyes

Extremely common in Europe. The "regular" means that it's not light enough to halo, but not dark enough that you can't tell the color, either. Outside Europe though, Hazel and colored eyes probably rank above brown even if they're darker.

3. Dark Brown/Blue Eyes

These are eyes in which you can barely tell the color at all. For a clarification on how "dark" I mean:

Darkblue

4. Black Eyes

Just plain ugly, though I'm probably biased because I'm used to colored eyes. In east/south asia and africa, 95%+ of the population has this eye color, so definitely not a failo there.

Try colored contacts, if you don't care about being potentially outed. The typical ones people try are 9mmsfx, Anesthesia, and Solotica.

Some people have also looked into the laser procedures for directly changing the eye color. HOWEVER - this seems to produce pretty much the exact same result of uncanny gray eyes every single time, is incredibly expensive, and may or may not be a total fraud half the time. I won't link any because I'm not sure which are legit.

Lastly, there's iris replacement. DO NOT do this. You're gonna go blind, dumbass, and it doesn't even look good.

Changedcolor

Attachments

• 1674093531976.png
    1674093531976.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ambereyeschart.PNG
    ambereyeschart.PNG
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lighteyes23.PNG
    lighteyes23.PNG
    305.2 KB · Views: 0
  • browneyes3.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • greeneyes.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bluegreeneyes.jpg
    bluegreeneyes.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 28691 and 11 others
My first post, but I've been lurking for ages. Decided to make a few posts, so I had an account approved.

Eye color is determined by two pigments: EUMELANIN and PHEOMELANIN

These contribute to the phenomenon of colored eyes, found throughout the world wherever Indo-Europeans travelled. However, it's mostly been bred out or killed off everywhere except Europe.

View attachment 2045758

You will occasionally find colored eyes in the Middle East, Central Asia, and Northern India. But it's incredibly rare, and often limited to small, insular families or ethnic groups.

EUMELANIN is the predominant coloring present in almost the entire world population. In large quantities, it leads to brown-black eyes.

View attachment 2045760View attachment 2045761

In a study categorizing the color of eyes relative to amounts of eumelanin and pheomelanin, brown and black eyes were found to always be the result of dominant eumelanin coloring.

View attachment 2045766
(Red - categorized as brown eyes)

PHEOMELANIN is the other pigment, yellowish-red in appearance. In hair, it leads to blonde and red coloring. Due to light scattering in eyes, however, alone it takes on a greenish tint. Found throughout Europe, but only really common in the Atlantic regions and Russia.

View attachment 2045773View attachment 2045779

In the study:

View attachment 2045774
(Obviously, green = green eyes)

However, when there is a near-lack of either eumelanin or pheomelanin, blue eyes result:

View attachment 2045782View attachment 2045783

And when there is a complete lack of any pigment whatsoever, gray eyes result:

View attachment 2045795View attachment 2045796

Both are located here:

View attachment 2045802

However, there are actually not many people with "pure" color, a relatively even amount of pigment throughout the entire iris. Often, there are people with multiple distinct colors. For those in between, we call it hazel:

View attachment 2045829View attachment 2045830
View attachment 2045828

(this one has both blue and green but no brown)

And, actually, there is one more distinct eye color I'd like to mention: Amber eyes. Some copers might think their light brown eyes qualify, but amber eyes are distinct because they have extremely even coloring, an almost golden color. The telltale sign to differentiate it from light brown is the yellow, reddish tint. Often pops up in the Middle East for some reason.

View attachment 2045841View attachment 2045842

I would guess that it's similar to hazel eyes, occupying the same space as them on the color chart. Brown eyes with heavy pheomelanin coverage. I'm putting it up as distinct because it's so rare and good looking, it haloes extremely hard and can sometimes be as light as green or blue eyes. Most people have never seen true amber eyes, only light brown copers in sunlight.

View attachment 2045857

Now, let's do a ranking of which eye colors look best:

1. Light Blue/Green/Amber eyes

Green and amber eyes are far more rare than blue eyes, and light versions even rarer. That halo elevates them, but frankly there is no equivalent to A10-tier blue eyes in either of the others. This averages them out to the same ranking.

2. Light Brown/Hazel eyes, Regular Blue/Green/Amber eyes

Extremely common in Europe. The "regular" means that it's not light enough to halo, but not dark enough that you can't tell the color, either. Outside Europe though, Hazel and colored eyes probably rank above brown even if they're darker.

3. Dark Brown/Blue Eyes

These are eyes in which you can barely tell the color at all. For a clarification on how "dark" I mean:

View attachment 2045877

4. Black Eyes

Just plain ugly, though I'm probably biased because I'm used to colored eyes. In east/south asia and africa, 95%+ of the population has this eye color, so definitely not a failo there.

Try colored contacts, if you don't care about being potentially outed. The typical ones people try are 9mmsfx, Anesthesia, and Solotica.

Some people have also looked into the laser procedures for directly changing the eye color. HOWEVER - this seems to produce pretty much the exact same result of uncanny gray eyes every single time, is incredibly expensive, and may or may not be a total fraud half the time. I won't link any because I'm not sure which are legit.

Lastly, there's iris replacement. DO NOT do this. You're gonna go blind, dumbass, and it doesn't even look good.

View attachment 2045891
greycels strike again

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Hit like comment and subscraibe if you liked to post. Really good post for a greycel op

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Hit like comment and subscraibe if you did not read
this was fire im getting hazel contacts from solirtica soo. I am a lightskin curry so hopefully this wil halo me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339

View attachment ambereyes.webp
Ambereyes2
Color I'm hoping on achieving with my MSM + Vit C stack, I currently have light brown that looks amber in sunlight. I am dirty blonde with golden highlights so I got a lot of pheomelanin in my dna naturally.

Also strong first post greycel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Color I'm hoping on achieving with my MSM + Vit C stack, I currently have light brown that looks amber in sunlight. I am dirty blonde with golden highlights so I got a lot of pheomelanin in my dna naturally.

I took his virginity. Hopefgully it wont be the only one I take

• +1
dark blue > light brown. light brown isnt a colour lol, it just becomes a different colour when it gets to what ur thinking about

thats like saying light black mogs dark blue

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and makeme183
too long didnt read nigga

How much msm and vit C do you take?

i have black t50 eyes,

im thinking of using msn glutathione and vit c to lighten them

How much msm and vit C do you take?

i have black t50 eyes,

im thinking of using msn glutathione and vit c to lighten them
Currently on 20 grams MSM powder and 2 grams Vitamin C daily.

Dark eyes are ideal

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Dark eyes are ideal
cope
depends brown eyes look mysterious if the rest of your face is dark triad like ramirez but most ppl with brown eyes (80% of population) look retarded so it doesn't do anything, light eyes on dark triad face looks retarded and feminine
meanwhile if ur a pretty boy soft boy nigga the lighter the eyes the better

• +1
cope
depends brown eyes look mysterious if the rest of your face is dark triad like ramirez but most ppl with brown eyes (80% of population) look retarded so it doesn't do anything, light eyes on dark triad face looks retarded and feminine
meanwhile if ur a pretty boy soft boy nigga the lighter the eyes the better
Yea I’m saying for dark triad Ramirez would have been alien w light eyes

• +1
dark blue > light brown. light brown isnt a colour lol, it just becomes a different colour when it gets to what ur thinking about

thats like saying light black mogs dark blue
>

dark blue so dark its almost black is really fucking bad
probably also green variants etc of it but ive never seen them

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

Same, I'm looking into diet enhancers as well. Some links I found randomly:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31104080/
https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/42944/how-to-increase-pheomelanin-production
No idea if this works though. I have dark brown eyes, the exact same as my father, but my mother's line is all green and blue. Hoping that I can jumpstart pheomelanin somehow though it's probably cope lmao
I have a good eye area already so I'm not too worried about it though

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
God damn it all the images fucked up. here's the ones that are broken
Browneyechart
Gray
Amber

GOD DAMN YOU OP I HATE EYE COLOUR THREADS REEEEEEEE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and gakpostman
Same, I'm looking into diet enhancers as well. Some links I found randomly:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31104080/
https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/42944/how-to-increase-pheomelanin-production
No idea if this works though. I have dark brown eyes, the exact same as my father, but my mother's line is all green and blue. Hoping that I can jumpstart pheomelanin somehow though it's probably cope lmao
I have a good eye area already so I'm not too worried about it though
@pneumocystosis apparently got greener eyes because of a diet consisting of 80% carnivore foods. I am also in a similar boat, as I have brown eyes which look D20 green under light. Perhaps I should consider changing my diet too.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
@pneumocystosis apparently got greener eyes because of a diet consisting of 80% carnivore foods. I am also in a similar boat, as I have brown eyes which look D20 green under light. Perhaps I should consider changing my diet too.
I have T30ish eyes so I really doubt I'm capable of more than a slight lightening. I had blue eyes when I was born for 3 days before it filled into brown (Usually it takes months lmao).
Who knows though. I've heard of people of European descent having their eye colors randomly change due to aging or diet. Maybe if I eat like nordic ancestors I will become more nordic lmao

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I have T30ish eyes so I really doubt I'm capable of more than a slight lightening. I had blue eyes when I was born for 3 days before it filled into brown (Usually it takes months lmao).
Who knows though. I've heard of people of European descent having their eye colors randomly change due to aging or diet. Maybe if I eat like nordic ancestors I will become more nordic lmao
I have light brown eyes (under normal light the coloured part can be distinguished from the iris), and under good lighting it looks green. @HarrierDuBois and I are experimenting with things to improve our eye colours to something bearable.

• +1
useless thread since you can’t change it anyway

Any threads which show that MSM and Vit C work?

• +1
useless thread since you can’t change it anyway
most people here will never look like models yet they babble about them anyway

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So is there anyway to affect the amount of phenomelanin and eumelanin?

Eyes colour can legit get lighter.

My dads eyes have been getting lighter as he aged.

Pigmentation gets weaker and weaker as you age.

@mrriceguy