MEGA MOG BATTLE Kebab Franchise owner vs Punjabi village prisoner Part 3

Who is better looking?

• Makeithappen

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Beetleking88

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sommige zien d'r wel goed uit naar mijn mening, maar ik ben shit in raten.
ik heb in mijn leven alleen 1 knap hindoestaanse meisje gezien, stacylite level 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
😍 this takes me back ngl you must have been popular with the emo girls

also why the sad react jfl

For you being only guy with emo hair xD

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
For you being only guy with emo hair xD
ahahah 😂 i truly was the only guy like that, tbh i liked it though. then later justin bieber became famous and he got all the credits, suifuel

😍 this takes me back ngl you must have been popular with the emo girls

also why the sad react jfl

OUR WHole school where pretty much subhumans.. There was no single girls that I was attracted..

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
you look like a fag in your prime

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Gengar and zaynbrah
im 25 lol 😂 and idk i am an idiot for not getting rhino, but ultimately i decided against it. i was going to have one in 2017 btw but the plastic surgeon couldnt give me what i want lol 😂 he was coping hard af, he said my nose looks straight from the front :lul: @zaynbrah
mentacel chaddam
from pics i could see
your nose is not even horribly crooked, hooked
just slight
doc was prolly right

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
brutal.. then how did you get into the style?

wtf you are insulting me bhai

fuaaark waar kende je haar van dan

Everyone just had one.. It was pretty easy to manage and grow...

mentacel chaddam
from pics i could see
just slight
doc was prolly right

I agree. his nose does not seem dat bad.. Like its looks somehow thin.. My nose is like thick and bulb ..

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 9072
I agree. his nose does not seem dat bad.. Like its looks somehow thin.. My nose is like thick and bulb ..
your nose is not deformed
seems ok
rhino would benefit you ngl but you need to lean down and hit the gym
that is your true ascension

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
mentacel chaddam
from pics i could see
just slight
doc was prolly right
tbh i was looking down in that pic and took it from under me. i am not chaddam r even chaddamlite, normie at best which is good enough for me 😆 when i said you were insulting me i meant because i had the same hairstyle as op jfl
Everyone just had one.. It was pretty easy to manage and grow...
ohhhh well i was the only one even among whites jfl. its over when youre the one nichemaxxed for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@Beetleking88 mogs ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Gengar
bro your nose mogs mine hard, its still a bad nose

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
your nose is not deformed
seems ok
rhino would benefit you ngl but you need to lean down and hit the gym
that is your true ascension

My mom says that my nose looks fine from front but pretty long from sides... but I agree with you.. I also need take picture with better came that does not distort my face.

This only pic of mine without camera distortion and you can see that my jaw is wider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
This just goes to show how much of a sad lifeless little bastard you are.

You're a little cunt with nothing to do with your energy but spew your autistic puke all over this forum until people give-in and tell you finally you look good. Which you don't.

Inb4 this utterly useless and insignificant 32 yr old virgin loser tells me the selfie camera on his phone is also distorting his face too man! Yeah, only you still look despicably fucking ugly as sin without the distortion and we have established this, after which you chose to request a ban and then come back with "vengeance!" after having used the search tool on the site to find bad pics of people who absolute brutally mog you to your grave. Your autism is the worst I have seen on either Looks Theory forum(s). This place or Lookism.Net and I am not gonna let it slide anymore.

You're below average looking with a hideous nose to boot and you suffer heavily from aspergers syndrome. You need to realise your place in society and stop trying to build a status on a Looks forum. Your presence alone makes me wanna stick my arm down my throat and tug on my appendix. Fucking inbred nose with a fucking inbred personality. Fighting for his ego's survival on a place like this. What a gimp.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 10408, Introvertednarc and 2 others

You're a little cunt with nothing to do with your energy but spew your autistic puke all over this forum until people give-in and tell you finally you look good. Which you don't.

Inb4 this utterly useless and insignificant 32 yr old virgin loser tells me the selfie camera on his phone is also distorting his face too man! Yeah, only you still look despicably fucking ugly as sin without the distortion and we have established this, after which you chose to request a ban and then come back with "vengeance!" after having used the search tool on the site to find bad pics of people who absolute brutally mog you to your grave. Your autism is the worst I have seen on either Looks Theory forum(s). This place or Lookism.Net and I am not gonna let it slide anymore.

You're below average looking with a hideous nose to boot and you suffer heavily from aspergers syndrome. You need to realise your place in society and stop trying to build a status on a Looks forum. Your presence alone makes me wanna stick my arm down my throat and tug on my appendix. Fucking inbred nose with a fucking inbred personality. Fighting for his ego's survival on a place like this. What a gimp.
i utterly cage at you, nearly as good in writing skills than @Darkwill ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Fear

Only reason I WAS requested ban because Im spending too much time here.. Its like drug. I did this theard because of request. We want shit and giggle. You should chill little bit. I dont know who why you are taking this shit so seriously.