MEGA MOG BATTLE: Left behind 30 year old virgin living at home with his mummy BeetleKing88 vs ColdLightSkin

Who is objectively better looking?

• BeetleKing88

• ColdLightSkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Post pics of coldlightskins class 3 maxilla from the side profile. This mog battle is unfair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
why do you hate @Beetleking88 that much ? , he really lives rent free in your head
Hindus and Muslims hate each other

@brbbrah is both tho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
yes east coast
@Beetleking88 i think opinions are based on locations. Anyone from America is most likely going to pick me and middle eastern and maybe European voters will choose you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and WadlowMaxxing
@Beetleking88 i think opinions are based on locations. Anyone from America is most likely going to pick me and middle eastern and maybe European voters will choose you

Yeah I mean you have both White and black appeal.. So it might be true.

• JFL
Yeah Indian appeal half the forum is Indian is over

Terrorist pheno might be worst thing in America.. Even Sikhs has suffered from constant bullshit because people think they are muslims.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
How often i have to see these 2? They arent pleasing to look at

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10516
your telling me the first guy has fucked 140 diffrent girls?
wtf beetleking is the same level facially and a virgin
this just doesn't make sense to me

• JFL
there faces are both the same level high tier normie but first guy mogs coz height and gymmaxed
also good pheno

• +1
Difference is I’m fat and about 23-24%bf he’s well under 20. Not even a fair comparison honestly. I say we run this back when both around 12%bf
luky you have good fat distrubution and your face isn't sensative to fat or bloat im like 14% body fat and have a fat head despite okay bones

• +1
luky you have good fat distrubution and your face isn't sensative to fat or bloat im like 14% body fat and have a fat head despite okay bones
I bloat some when I eat a lot of carbs but then it goes away. Bloat in the face is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Or he just has a much better skull and so it works out that way?

• +1
Or he just has a much better skull and so it works out that way?
my face is predisopsed to carry face fat
Download 3
my moms side are baltic and theycarry alot of face fat naturally

• +1
@ColdLightskin 22 years of age, standing in at 6'2 and of Mixed Skin Hawaiian descent and a slay count of 148

View attachment 1009241

View attachment 1009243

View attachment 1009256

@Beetleking88 30 years of age, standing in at a "weak" 5'9 and of Kebab Turkish and Iranian descent and a slay count of 0. Hugged females only at family weddings when greeted and occasionally still his mother. Still lives with mother after father abandoned proceedings.

View attachment 1009247

View attachment 1009248

View attachment 1009249

View attachment 1009251

View attachment 1009252

Him trying to do the chin-tuck we requested:

View attachment 1009259

Morph of him trying to look cute to bitches with a tan to boot.

View attachment 1009254
im really feeling with this guy @Beetleking88.He is retarded af for not getting rhino yet despite the costs of around 3k € not to mention that he could easily get a gf even in his cucked nordic country and with the right ammount of social NTness,tan,rhino and a good social circle plus rhino he'd be slaying in Florida,Cali a.k.a the cucked states of america where mfs with high body counts come from
@ColdLightskin
@Amnesia
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 10516
im really feeling with this guy @Beetleking88.He is retarded af for not getting rhino yet despite the costs of around 3k € not to mention that he could easily get a gf even in his cucked nordic country and with the right ammount of social NTness,tan,rhino and a good social circle plus rhino he'd be slaying in Florida,Cali a.k.a the cucked states of america where mfs with high body counts come from
@ColdLightskin
@Amnesia
@Blackgymmax
oh yeah and I'm feeling w him cause he gets bullied a lot here for being over 30 and virgin and shit

• +1
@ColdLightskin
@Amnesia
@Blackgymmax

Calm down:

It's not just the nose. It's his pheno + he already looks 43 bless his little cotton socks.

CFED22EB 2366 40AB 9046 AD5B6F390A52 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and everythingisacope
Calm down:

It's not just the nose. It's his pheno + he already looks 43 bless his little cotton socks.

View attachment 1010674
rhino would massively improve his side profile and thus boost his appearance.You can't tell me that this guy w a rhino and a social life isn'r capable of getting a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
He can get one now if wanted. He prob has super high standards
rhino would massively improve his side profile and thus boost his appearance.You can't tell me that this guy w a rhino and a social life isn'r capable of getting a gf

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope

I have not seen an unfrauded photo yet I can't say for definite bro. He is a normie with a fucked nose and is on the manlet borderline

He lacks confidence, intelligence, charisma, humour, social intelligence and a social circle. Sounds brutal, but if you are a normie you need. at least a few of these attributes and he I can't see which he has?

My advice to him would be, rhino surgery, gym maxing and a shit-load of red pill books. Take interest in things. Read, watch documentaries and broaden his perspective. I can't imagine this guy having an interesting conversation with a chick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and everythingisacope
Screenshot 20210227 022456 Samsung Internet

aight wtf is up w these pictures :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:
this guy just pulled up and said "hollow cheeks" from now on despite him not having the matching facial leanness

am i the only one here that finds beetleking above average for some reason jfl
he looks like a greek ladies man to me:lul:

am i the only one here that finds beetleking above average for some reason jfl
he looks like a greek ladies man to me:lul:

No I think you are just comparing him to your own facial situation.

very brutal indeed if he does not charisma maxx and other things normie foids define as "character" cause he can't rely solely on his looks like he'd wish to

@Beetleking88 mogs cause JBW.

• So Sad
12-24

thats generous tbh a bunch of coping ethnics probably voted you to feel better about themselves. he mogs you so fucking hard its not even funny I actually feel kinda bad
They are both good looking and should slay more

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 10516
  • Hmm...
Tyrone vs Chaddam

• JFL
  • JFL
“Fun” because you have no social life out side of this forum lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
“Fun” because you have no social life out side of this forum lmao

Lol these arguments are funny. People are rotting here and they tell to other people that they dont have social life. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back