[mega-theory] - the microexpressionspill, how certain "ideal" PSL features may be attractive due to hiding negative emotions/fear/anxiousness etc

D

Deleted member 30643

Iron
Alright guys this post might be a bit all over the place but let's give it a shot.

The main theme of this post is that I'm saying a person's "microexpressions" contributes a lot to their perceived attractiveness, regardless of the perfectly-neutral structure of their face. Now, I know this sounds like it's the complete opposite of the blackpill (specifically, the idea that looks are super important), but it's not. Hear me out.

No normal person (jfl) sits there and manually "assesses" another person's face. This is especially true for how girls judge male faces. It all comes down to instantaneous subconscious processing of another person's face. This processing is largely emotional. i.e., certain faces will evoke certain emotions in the person viewing the face. So far, this is all water. Where it's no longer water is this:

(edit: alright I can summarize this whole bullet point with one "hypothesis": the more you fuck, the more physically attractive you'll become. Sounds retarded but I think it might actually be true jfl. Through your microexpressions.)
1) [microexpressions affect perceived attractiveness] the microexpressions on a person's face (that may be impossible to fake) will contribute to their perceived attractiveness. This idea is particularly noticeable if you've been looksmaxxing long enough and have had fluctuating levels of confidence over time (which is probably inevitable throughout looksmaxxing). You'll notice that on days when you're feeling more confident, even literally just walking down the street or doing random shit (so, people are gauging your "confidence" purely through your microexpressions, not how you talk or something like that) you'll get different types of looks. This could explain part of the ugly-hot effect... if you're an ugly dude that somehow fucks a lot, I swear it'll show through and you'll still have some sex appeal. This point could be lifefuel for some looksmaxxers who haven't yet had their confidence catch up to their current looks level. It takes some time for confidence to catch up, and that means that even if you don't objectively improve your looks further, you'll still "look better" as your microexpressions become more confident/dominant/relaxed.

2) [certain facial features may be ideal because they make it harder for others to sense your negative emotions / anxiety / fear etc., making you appear more confident. This effect is INDEPENDENT of any true functional effects of the trait. For example, a wide jaw may functionally point towards a strong bite force, which may technically have been a useful thing in the past. But that's not the effect I'm talking about here, I'm talking about a PURELY emotional effect]. Some examples:

a) hunter eyes (i.e., vertically narrow eyes) make it more difficult for others to sense your fear. You can try to compare it through pictures but also it logically makes sense. The more of your eye is visible, the more emotions you can express through your eyes. In particular, fear would be easier to see in large wide eyes. Thus, if you're approaching a girl and you're scared, if you have hunter-ish eyes the fear will be less obvious, which is a huge advantage to you.

b) Facial asymmetries make you look like you're displaying negative emotion at rest. So, symmetry good.

c) OK, this is probably really stretching it, but jfl who cares let's give it a shot: a wide jaw and midface may give the illusion of a more neutral face. Now, I'm probably making this shit up, but most emotions on a face, other than the eyes, are expressed near the midline of the face (i.e., through the nose, mouth). So, the wider the face (of course, within reason, don't post a spongebob block-faced mfer and tell me I'm bsing) the more neutral-looking it is. Now, this is advantageous, because looking neutral makes you look relaxed and big-dick energy, rather than walking down the street either looking depressed or looking childish happy.

jfl idk where I'm going with this at this point, what do y'all think of this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Respalier, Allornothing and 12 others
autists.org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, RSzeiS and Ruben
they call it resting bitch face. you look angry and unapproachable despite it being your neutral face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 30643
they call it resting bitch face. you look angry and unapproachable despite it being your neutral face.
Agreed but the point I'm making here is that your "resting face" is made up of two parts:

a) your literal structure
b) the "baseline emotions" you tend to feel.

This post is intended to highlight (b). I'm arguing that if you literally fuck more often, and you're more confident, your "neutral" face will appear more confident. Because you're "neutral" face is never truly perfectly neutral... because you're always feeling at least a little bit of emotion at any given time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and dakchuh
Agreed but the point I'm making here is that your "resting face" is made up of two parts:

a) your literal structure
b) the "baseline emotions" you tend to feel.

This post is intended to highlight (b). I'm arguing that if you literally fuck more often, and you're more confident, your "neutral" face will appear more confident. Because you're "neutral" face is never truly perfectly neutral... because you're always feeling at least a little bit of emotion at any given time.
I look angry due to my supras

Where these new greycels come from? High quality wheat waffles level apsie analysis.

• +1
Reactions: wayme and House Lannister
Extremely high iq post

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I’ve seen people who look attractive but I can just tell subconsciously they’re aspie and weird from small micro expressions and girls have this ability turned up to full

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, wayme and Deleted member 24712
I’ve seen people who look attractive but I can just tell subconsciously they’re aspie and weird from small micro expressions and girls have this ability turned up to full
IMG 8823

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Not a word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Actually legit, best thread ive ever read in this subforum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Most legit thread ive ever read lol at how no look theorist have thought of this before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 24712