Megadosing K2 seems to be cope. How to speed up bone remodeling?

L

lifemaxxing_01

Iron
TLDR: How do we speed up bone remodeling for upward/forward growth? Megadosing k2mk4 seems like a bad idea for remodeling because it makes bones thicker/bigger which reduces movement of bones.

There was this old thread (link: https://archive.is/cxRbR) that discussed bone remodeling and how to speed it up.

The theory is mewing, chewing and facepulling on their own could give you results but it would take a long time above 18, due to bone remodeling being very slow as an adult. Adult bone remodeling has a rate of 10% of bone tissue per year.

Many people say we should mega dose k2 mk4, calcium, d3, magnesium to speed it up.

However in that thread this was said:
"K2 harms bone resorption. K2 kills osteoclast cells and results in reduced bone resorption. Some fool just read an article and posted to SH about K2 increasing remodeling but it only helps the part involved with forming bone and harms the resorption which is the great bottleneck to remodeling in the first place.

You may thicken your facial bones and gain fWHR from K2 over time but you will never compress your midface and pull your maxilla forward when the bones are now slower to change."

Moving the maxilla upward and forward is honestly more important than jaw width or overall mass. We always see that people with recession and wide jaws look weird, so forward growth mogs. Here it is being said that megadosing k2 only helps for bone formation, but not breakdown, and both are needed to remodel and move bones. Simply forming bones makes them thicker and reducing remodeling.

How should we speed up bone remodeling instead, any ideas? It was proposed HGH or GH peptides (mk677) could do it. Is this the only way, is there any other way?

@enchanted_elixir i've seen your threads, you're high iq so you may have an answer.

inb4 "bimax or death".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mvp2v1
bonesmashing helps with bone remodeling

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and mfk
  • +1
Reactions: lifemaxxing_01
you answered your question

add craniosacral therapy and breathwork

@Ekil73_YT

I have seen people mention a towel and then weight and then doing what they are doing in the video. but wouldn't that just displace teeth? I know that teeth displacement does cause remodeling but I think you have to go very slow for that.

I have seen people mention a towel and then weight and then doing what they are doing in the video. but wouldn't that just displace teeth? I know that teeth displacement does cause remodeling but I think you have to go very slow for that.
Yeah the teeth I would think would be pulled quite a bit. Still might be good if you prioritize forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
he is asking about supplements that help not methods. and asking for discussion on whether k2 helps with mewing or even if HGH actually helps.
Yeah exactly. I already know about methods to move bones but I want supplements that increase such remodeling to make it overall more effective.
Also bonemashing just adds mass and doesnt move bones.

• +1
Yeah the teeth I would think would be pulled quite a bit. Still might be good if you prioritize forward growth.
nice yt channel btw

Yeah exactly. I already know about methods to move bones but I want supplements that increase such remodeling to make it overall more effective.
Also bonemashing just adds mass and doesnt move bones.
yup, its still not 100% clear to me if HGH has a positive effect on mewing. I heard it speeds up bone aging, which I would think = more brittle bones thus worse mewing progress...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
no answers yet it looks like.
Btw, I read that you ordered HGH at some point. Did you get Hup A, CJC or anything else with it? What about berberine? Can you pm me any sources?

• +1
no answers yet it looks like.
Btw, I read that you ordered HGH at some point. Did you get Hup A, CJC or anything else with it? What about berberine? Can you pm me any sources?
I got mk677 and some peptides. Also did get berberine at a local supplement shop. I used the popular peptide companies online forget the names but if you search you’ll get them

I got mk677 and some peptides. Also did get berberine at a local supplement shop. I used the popular peptide companies online forget the names but if you search you’ll get them
Thanks. What are the other peptides that you got? Did this give you results?

What is this for bro?
Don't take Berberine: It has a lot of sides, destroys protein synthesis ability and causes muscle breakdown, slows metabolism. Replace it with 300mg alpha lipoic acid and 200-300mcg chromium piccinolate and check your blood sugar daily with a blood glucose monitor like @mvp2v1 mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mvp2v1
Also, MK-677 causes a high rise in cortisol and can cause insulin resistance.

Re-upload this in the "Looksmaxing" section and not in the "Questions" section as this section is not visited by many people.

• +1
Don't take Berberine: It has a lot of sides, destroys protein synthesis ability and causes muscle breakdown, slows metabolism. Replace it with 300mg alpha lipoic acid and 200-300mcg chromium piccinolate and check your blood sugar daily with a blood glucose monitor like @mvp2v1 mentione
i was about to order it thx for warning me the alpha lipoic acid we make my blood sugar normal so it’s good with me-677 right ?

i was about to order it thx for warning me the alpha lipoic acid we make my blood sugar normal so it’s good with me-677 right ?
If your blood sugar level is higher or lower than the target range, try increasing or decreasing the dose of alpha-lipolic acid and chromium picolinate.

If your blood sugar gets too high-out of the target range, try injecting Insulin (very small amounts btw).

If your blood sugar level is higher or lower than the target range, try increasing or decreasing the dose of alpha-lipolic acid and chromium picolinate.

If your blood sugar gets too high-out of the target range, try injecting Insulin (very small amounts btw).
Damn is mk-677 that dangerous I probably won’t get Insulin injection

If your blood sugar gets too high-out of the target range, try injecting Insulin
I dont know what im talking bout here but I do know that injecting insulin wrong can literally paralyze you. I wouldnt touch that stuff unless you really knew what you were doing.

Cope like the pope
If your face is clockwise rotated no amount of pulling at your teeth will fix that

TLDR: How do we speed up bone remodeling for upward/forward growth? Megadosing k2mk4 seems like a bad idea for remodeling because it makes bones thicker/bigger which reduces movement of bones.

There was this old thread (link: https://archive.is/cxRbR) that discussed bone remodeling and how to speed it up.

The theory is mewing, chewing and facepulling on their own could give you results but it would take a long time above 18, due to bone remodeling being very slow as an adult. Adult bone remodeling has a rate of 10% of bone tissue per year.

Many people say we should mega dose k2 mk4, calcium, d3, magnesium to speed it up.

However in that thread this was said:
"K2 harms bone resorption. K2 kills osteoclast cells and results in reduced bone resorption. Some fool just read an article and posted to SH about K2 increasing remodeling but it only helps the part involved with forming bone and harms the resorption which is the great bottleneck to remodeling in the first place.

You may thicken your facial bones and gain fWHR from K2 over time but you will never compress your midface and pull your maxilla forward when the bones are now slower to change."

Moving the maxilla upward and forward is honestly more important than jaw width or overall mass. We always see that people with recession and wide jaws look weird, so forward growth mogs. Here it is being said that megadosing k2 only helps for bone formation, but not breakdown, and both are needed to remodel and move bones. Simply forming bones makes them thicker and reducing remodeling.

How should we speed up bone remodeling instead, any ideas? It was proposed HGH or GH peptides (mk677) could do it. Is this the only way, is there any other way?

@enchanted_elixir i've seen your threads, you're high iq so you may have an answer.

inb4 "bimax or death".
Fastest way to speed up bone remodeling is by literally moving the bone

Sorry for the late response, my notifications are quite full

Vitamin K2 isn't cope, it actually helps remodel your bones. It might be that there was no bone to remodel in your case, plus it takes time.

Vitamin K2 isn't cope, it actually helps remodel your bones. It might be that there was no bone to remodel in your case, plus it takes time.
It says that it inhibits bone breakdown and only builds up bone, making it dense and slower to remodel, which is an obstacle

• +1