Megan Thee Stallion never dated an Edomite (so-called White) man.

D

Deleted member 24507

Pro-Israelite.
@khvirgin @Biggdink "๐Ÿ‘‰We're just friends๐Ÿ‘ˆ," G-Eazy tells ET's Lauren Zima of him and Megan, winking at the camera with a big smile on his face.

G-Eazy also addressed the new song he dropped on Friday with Tory Lanez and Tyga called "Still Be Friends," which some fans speculated was about ๐Ÿ‘‰him wanting to be more than friends with Megan๐Ÿ‘ˆ.

So Megan Thee Stallion was just letting her friend kiss her on the cheek like most friends do and she never fornicated with that ugly red ape because sheโ€™s not attracted to yโ€™all red beasts.

โ€œKiss on the cheek, this habit is the usual thing we do when we meet up with friends or family.โ€

Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men like story Lanez and her current boyfriend Pardison Fontaine.

โ€œHip-hop sweetheart ๐Ÿ‘‰Megan Thee Stallion and Canadian rapper ๐Ÿ‘‰Tory Lanez had a short-lived but storied relationship๐Ÿ‘ˆ with a tumultuous ending.โ€

โ€œPardison Fontaine and Megan Thee Stallion Are Still Going Strong, Share Valentine's Toast.โ€

She dated Tory Lanez but never had sex with him because they only dated for a few months.

This man Pardison Fontaine is who Megan is having sex with:

I want to see how yโ€™all cope because Megan Thee Stallion just like every other Israelite female celebrity in Hollywood only likes Israelite men. Beautiful Israelite women like Megan donโ€™t date Gentiles.

Yโ€™all are literally obsessed with our women but they donโ€™t even want you nor look in your direction. Theyโ€™re literally disgusted by Edomite mensโ€™ presence Redcels on suicide watch now.

Another thread is coming as well about how Israelite women donโ€™t like Edomite (so-called White) men and want nothing to do with these ugly red beasts.

Last edited:
She's BBC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, bugeye, lil truecel and 1 other person
She is ugly doe

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
She is ugly doe

โ€œSheโ€ is pronoun is not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man but Megan Thee Stallion on the other hand, is a beautiful Israelite woman that Edomite men want but she doesnโ€™t want yโ€™all ugly red beasts though ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 27066 and BongMog
Bichi te tel laga le

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 27066
Mujhe lagta hain ki tumhara Gaand Ganda Hain๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and lightskinbengali
Tumi ei sob AL FaL faltu kotha bole ki proman korte chaicho????

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BongMog
Megan thee stallion sold her soul

• Ugh..
Megan Thee Stallion only likes Israelite (so-called Negro) men, Esau so youโ€™re out of luck there, redcel.
Tere Akhiyan Chod dege Baunchoda

Tujhe pata bhi hain maine Kya bola? ๐Ÿ˜

• Ugh..
Stop spamming thread, red ape.

Megan Thee Stallion isnโ€™t going to date you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man because she only dated Israelite men ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sala tui ki bhabchis beh je ami White?๐Ÿ˜ Sala Banchod ami toh Bangali Hindu Indian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ Tor eto kiser Gaand fate Whites der opor????

Whites ra tor Kalo Bou er Gaand ta Ros a Tight kore dicche tai????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Ugh..
@khvirgin @Biggdink "๐Ÿ‘‰We're just friends๐Ÿ‘ˆ," G-Eazy tells ET's Lauren Zima of him and Megan, winking at the camera with a big smile on his face.

G-Eazy also addressed the new song he dropped on Friday with Tory Lanez and Tyga called "Still Be Friends," which some fans speculated was about ๐Ÿ‘‰him wanting to be more than friends with Megan๐Ÿ‘ˆ.

So Megan Thee Stallion was just letting her friend kiss her on the cheek like most friends do and she never fornicated with that ugly red ape because sheโ€™s not attracted to yโ€™all red beasts.

โ€œKiss on the cheek, this habit is the usual thing we do when we meet up with friends or family.โ€

Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men like story Lanez and her current boyfriend Pardison Fontaine.

โ€œHip-hop sweetheart ๐Ÿ‘‰Megan Thee Stallion and Canadian rapper ๐Ÿ‘‰Tory Lanez had a short-lived but storied relationship๐Ÿ‘ˆ with a tumultuous ending.โ€

โ€œPardison Fontaine and Megan Thee Stallion Are Still Going Strong, Share Valentine's Toast.โ€

She dated Tory Lanez but never had sex with him because they only dated for a few months.

View attachment 2134186

I want to see how yโ€™all cope because Megan Thee Stallion just like every other Israelite female celebrity in Hollywood only likes Israelite men. Beautiful Israelite women like Megan donโ€™t date Gentiles.

Yโ€™all are literally obsessed with our women but they donโ€™t even want you nor look in your direction. Theyโ€™re literally disgusted by Edomite mensโ€™ presence Redcels on suicide watch now.

View attachment 2134187

Another thread is coming as well about how Israelite women donโ€™t like Edomite (so-called White) men and want nothing to do with these ugly red beasts.

Ahahahhaha edomite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 24507 and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Sala tui ki bhabchis beh je ami White?๐Ÿ˜ Sala Banchod ami toh Bangali Hindu Indian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ Tor eto kiser Gaand fate Whites der opor????

Whites ra tor Kalo Bou er Gaand ta Ros a Tight kore dicche tai????๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man, your ugly Edomite women are just Edomite men in wigs but yโ€™all ugly red beasts desire Israelite (so-called Negro) women but they donโ€™t want you ugly beasts though ๐Ÿคฃ.

kichu proman korar nai ozell israelite shob cheye shotti kotha bole bhua nigger diye niye. edomite kono dino bujhbe nah
OoooOooooooOooooooOoooooOooo
Accha Thik ache!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!๐Ÿ™!!๐Ÿ™
JAI SHREE RAM!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24507 and lightskinbengali
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and lightskinbengali
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
These red apes stay coping ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Says the retarded homosexual ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Happy Beer GIF by tobycooke
ar tui amk aivabe opoman krli tor pura bonsho gayeb kore dibo chudir vai!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razeb, bugeye, BongMog and 2 others
  • JFL

View attachment 2134186

View attachment 2134187

Imagine thinking any man actually wants to marry megan thee stallion

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 24507
ar tui amk aivabe opoman krli tor pura bonsho gayeb kore dibo chudir vai!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Youโ€™re into Edomite (so-called White) men I wigs like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, and Katie Perry etc. but Iโ€™m into Israelite (so-called Negro) women like Megan Thee Stallion, Gabrielle Union, and Nia Long etc, homosexual red ape.

Great Ape Zoo GIF

Imagine thinking any man actually wants to marry megan thee stallion

Imagine replying to my thread about โ€œmegan thee stallionโ€ whom doesnโ€™t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man ๐Ÿ˜†. Megan Thee Stallion however has many of yโ€™all ugly red beasts that want to marry her but sheโ€™s disgusted yโ€™all red apes and this has no ever dated you animals.

So yโ€™all ugly red beasts find her beautiful but she doesnโ€™t find yโ€™all beautiful whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜†.

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 24507 and BongMog
E aadmi ek nambar ka madarchod hai
Ese gashit kar Cotton ki kheti karne layak hai
turbo nigger hai bhosdiwala
I hope u r talking abt Ozhell Nigraelite๐Ÿ˜
@Ozell Israelite

• Ugh..
She fucked a 5โ€™3 Tory Lanez

• Ugh..
Imagine replying to my thread about โ€œmegan thee stallionโ€ whom doesnโ€™t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man ๐Ÿ˜†. Megan Thee Stallion however has many of yโ€™all ugly red beasts that want to marry her but sheโ€™s disgusted yโ€™all red apes and this has no ever dated you animals.

So yโ€™all ugly red beasts find her beautiful but she doesnโ€™t find yโ€™all beautiful whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜†.

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie
amonite/edomite kazakh beasts live rent free in your head.

• Ugh..
E aadmi ek nambar ka madarchod hai
Ese gashit kar Cotton ki kheti karne layak hai
turbo nigger hai bhosdiwala

Ugly, currycel youโ€™re so ugly your own man looking ugly Elamite (so-called East Indian) women donโ€™t even want you ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Elamite men and Elamite women literally look like chimps ๐Ÿ˜†.

Salad Lettuce GIF by Save the Chimps

Last edited:
@exo Comw and cum in my mouth with your BCC

I donโ€™t roll that way, ugly redcel ๐Ÿ˜†.m

• WTF
She fucked a 5โ€™3 Tory Lanez

โ€œsheโ€ is a pronoun not an identity but Megan Thee Stallion dated Tory Lanez and had sex with him and nobody cares because theyโ€™re both Israelites (so-called Negroes).

โ€œMegan also explained why she initially denied having a sexual relationship with Lanez. โ€œThis whole story was about who I'm having sex with, and I don't understand why that matters,โ€ she said, explaining that she was embarrassed. โ€œIt's disgusting at this point.โ€

Sheโ€™s still a beautiful Israelite woman that all nations of men want but she only likes and has only dated Israelite men. Iโ€™m proud of the Most High for giving us the most beautiful and loyal women in the world.

thank god singing GIF by WE tv

Last edited:
amonite/edomite kazakh beasts live rent free in your head.

I donโ€™t know what โ€œamonit/edomitekazakhโ€œ is, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man but yโ€™all red beasts have me on your minds 24/7 on here. So I live rent free in your heads without even trying ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man, your ugly Edomite women are just Edomite men in wigs but yโ€™all ugly red beasts desire Israelite (so-called Negro) women but they donโ€™t want you ugly beasts though ๐Ÿคฃ.

Nice to know I triggered you, also funny that you bring up Gabrielle Union as an example of a "Beautiful, Upstanding Israelite" when she's encouraging her son to become one of those "men in a wig" that you say are characteristic of Edomites, what do you have to say about that?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog
JFL

I thought it was "chaccho" and not "chaicho" tho
I think this nigga is from West Bengal not east bengal , ghoti bangal shit

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24507
Nice to know I triggered you, also funny that you bring up Gabrielle Union as an example of a "Beautiful, Upstanding Israelite" when she's encouraging her son to become one of those "men in a wig" that you say are characteristic of Edomites, what do you have to say about that?

Nice to know that I triggered you to respond to my thread when it has nothing to do with you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man ๐Ÿ˜‚. Gabrielle Union is a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women that men of all nations agrees with, red ape.

Itโ€™s not my fault that your ugly Edomite women are Edomite men in drag.

I hope you learn how to spell โ€œaboutโ€ and โ€œyour,โ€ chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man ๐Ÿคฃ.
Shut Up BICHI
TOR BICHI CHIRE KHEYE NEBO!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Ugh..
Cope she doesnโ€™t fog Nicki fuck no

โ€œSheโ€ is a pronoun but Megan Thee Stallion and Nicki Minaj are both beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women but Megan is better looking than Nicki.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back