Megan Thee Stallion never dated an Edomite (so-called White) man.

@BongMog I think Megan Thee Stallion is a 10 while Nicki Minaj has always been a 9.

Megan Thee Stallion

Nicki Minaj

But both are beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women and there’s no need for having them both compete with each other.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Shut up, chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😂. Just worry about why your ugly man looking Elamite women don’t want you, ugly Currycel 😆.

Thik ache Potty
Tor Yahudi Meyera Kotobar Chude Gechilo Christians der kache je Tora ekhon Sofed Sada maal hoe gechis!!!😝😝😝

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Nicki minaj is a bastard View attachment 2134340,
Megan thee looks better than her imo

That’s already been debunked and “Indo” is Indian culture in the Caribbean not an ethnicity. Nicki Minaj is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman with Israelite parents.

“There, Asian, African, indigenous, and European customs commingled and gave rise to a distinct Indo-Caribbean culture.”

Nicki Minaj’s mother

Nicki Minaj’s father

Both are Israelites. Anybody who follows Elamite (so-called East Indian) customs in the Caribbean are called “Indo Caribbean.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
That’s already been debunked and “Indo” is Indian culture in the Caribbean bot an ethnicity. Nicki Minaj is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman with Israelite parents.

“There, Asian, African, indigenous, and European customs commingled and gave rise to a distinct Indo-Caribbean culture.”

Nicki Minaj’s mother

View attachment 2134343

Nicki Minaj’s father

View attachment 2134346

Both are Israelites. Anybody who follows Elamite (so-called East Indian) customs in the Caribbean are called “Indi Caribbean.”
I see i was misinformed

• +1
Thik ache Potty
Tor Yahudi Meyera Kotobar Chude Gechilo Christians der kache je Tora ekhon Sofed Sada maal hoe gechis!!!😝😝😝

It’s not my fault that you’re an ugly chimp, Elamite (so-called East Indian) man and that your own Elamite women are ugly and look like men 😂.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and BongMog
It’s not my fault that you’re an ugly chimp, Elamite (so-called East Indian) man and that your own Elamite women are ugly and look like men 😂.
Tor Matha kharap hoe geche
Do u even understanding what the heck am i sayin madarchod chipakali ke chooth k pasine

• Ugh..
True on the young Nicki part I’d rape her so hard

You’d have no choice because Nicki Minaj otherwise wouldn’t go anywhere near a chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian ) man like yourself 😂.

Tor Matha kharap hoe geche
Do u even understanding what the heck am i sayin madarchod chipakali ke chooth k pasine

The only “hoe” is your ugly man looking chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) mother, ugly Currycel 😆. I’d be angry too if I were you because being an Elamite man is the worst thing in the world because your women are ugly just like y’all Elamite men are ugly 🤣. It’s great to be an Israelite (so-called Negro) man because we’re comely and we have most comely (beautiful) and loyal women in the world by far.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
@khvirgin G-Eazy admits that they he never fornicated with Megan Thee Stallion but he did want to date her but she didn’t want him 😂.

@khvirgin @Biggdink "👉We're just friends👈," G-Eazy tells ET's Lauren Zima of him and Megan, winking at the camera with a big smile on his face.

G-Eazy also addressed the new song he dropped on Friday with Tory Lanez and Tyga called "Still Be Friends," which some fans speculated was about 👉him wanting to be more than friends with Megan👈.

So Megan Thee Stallion was just letting her friend kiss her on the cheek like most friends do and she never fornicated with that ugly red ape because she’s not attracted to y’all red beasts.

“Kiss on the cheek, this habit is the usual thing we do when we meet up with friends or family.”

Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men like story Lanez and her current boyfriend Pardison Fontaine.

“Hip-hop sweetheart 👉Megan Thee Stallion and Canadian rapper 👉Tory Lanez had a short-lived but storied relationship👈 with a tumultuous ending.”

“Pardison Fontaine and Megan Thee Stallion Are Still Going Strong, Share Valentine's Toast.”

She dated Tory Lanez but never had sex with him because they only dated for a few months.

This man Pardison Fontaine is who Megan is having sex with:

View attachment 2134186

I want to see how y’all cope because Megan Thee Stallion just like every other Israelite female celebrity in Hollywood only likes Israelite men. Beautiful Israelite women like Megan don’t date Gentiles.

Y’all are literally obsessed with our women but they don’t even want you nor look in your direction. They’re literally disgusted by Edomite mens’ presence Redcels on suicide watch now.

View attachment 2134187

Another thread is coming as well about how Israelite women don’t like Edomite (so-called White) men and want nothing to do with these ugly red beasts.

I told you Megan Thee Stallion only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men just like every other Israelite female celebrity, Currycel.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.jpg
    IMG_3028.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
cope boyo, you're wrong again

Cope harder, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man because Megan Thee Stallion doesn’t have a tweet on her Twitter about marrying Justin Bieber and your second you posted a rumor about Megan dating Travis Kelce when that’s already been debunked and it was just rumor’s because they were hanging out 😂.

She only dated Tory Lanez and Pardison Fountaine, dumb redcel.

Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men like story Lanez and her current boyfriend Pardison Fontaine.

“Hip-hop sweetheart 👉Megan Thee Stallion and Canadian rapper 👉Tory Lanez had a short-lived but storied relationship👈 with a tumultuous ending.”

“Pardison Fontaine and Megan Thee Stallion Are Still Going Strong, Share Valentine's Toast.”

She dated Tory Lanez but never had sex with him because they only dated for a few months.

This man Pardison Fontaine is who Megan is having sex with:

View attachment 2134186

I want to see how y’all cope because Megan Thee Stallion just like every other Israelite female celebrity in Hollywood only likes Israelite men. Beautiful Israelite women like Megan don’t date Gentiles.

Y’all are literally obsessed with our women but they don’t even want you nor look in your direction. They’re literally disgusted by Edomite mens’ presence Redcels on suicide watch now.

View attachment 2134187

Another thread is coming as well about how Israelite women don’t like Edomite (so-called White) men and want nothing to do with these ugly red beasts.

Nice try though with that phohotoshopped tweet about Justin Bieber but Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men and doesn’t like y’all ugly red beasts at all, ugly redcel.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Cope harder, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man because Megan Thee Stallion doesn’t have a tweet on her Twitter about marrying Justin Bieber and your second you posted a rumor about Megan dating Travis Kelce when that’s already been debunked and it was just rumor’s because they were hanging out 😂.

She only dated Tory Lanez and Pardison Fountaine, dumb redcel.

Nice try though with that phohotoshopped tweet about Justin Bieber but Megan Thee Stallion has only dated Israelite (so-called Negro) men and doesn’t like y’all ugly red beasts at all, ugly redcel.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Edomite (so-called White) men can’t cope with having to settle down with a ran through whore. They want Israelite (so-called Negro) women but they only date guys like us, not some dumb and ugly red ape 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Edomite (so-called White) men can’t cope with having to settle down with a ran through whore. They want Israelite (so-called Negro) women but they only date guys like us, not some dumb and ugly red ape 🤣🤣🤣

I know right? Edomite (so-called White) men are so obsessed with Israelite (so-called Negro) women that they’re willing to lie and embarrass themselves by posting photoshopped tweets and debunked dating rumors because they want our women so badly when they only date and marry Israelite men 😆. These red beasts have no shame. Desperate ugly Hamite (so-called African) women and some bastard (mixed) women are the only women who likes these red beasts. You should do a thread about the dating habits of Hamite women and Israelite women and tag me in it after you’ve made it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Cope, this is the link to the actual tweet

Cope, Megan Thee Stallion put “justin beiber” when nobody has that name, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. She met Justin Bieber however but she never dated him because she isn’t attracted to y’all ugly red apes.

I love how you posted a tweet with a non-existent name as “a gotcha moment,” dumb redcel. Next time don’t post a tweet about someone who doesn’t even exist as your “proof.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Megan Thee Stallion put “Justin beiber” when nobody has that name
you have to be mentally ill to even come up with an excuse like that, it’s not my fault she’s a retarded (so called Israelite) woman who doesn’t know how to spell

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 24507
you have to be mentally ill to even come up with an excuse like that, it’s not my fault she’s a retard (so called Israelite) woman who doesn’t know how to spell

You’re a retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that thought by posting a tweet about a non-existent person was a “gotcha moment” when it showed that you’re even dumber than I thought previously. Megan Thee Stallion is an intelligent Israelite woman and knows how to spell but you’re just angry because she doesn’t want you ugly red beasts.

She posted a tweet about an imaginary person and then you thought she was talking about an Edomite man singer when the tweet literally never mentions him.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Last edited:
  • +1
You’re a fucking autist bro

You’re dumb, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men because you “schizo” isn’t a word and you’re supposed to put a comma after “autist” and a period after “bro,” retarded autistic redcel.

You’re a retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that thought by posting a tweet about a non-existent person was a “gotcha moment” when it showed that you’re even dumber than I thought previously. Megan Thee Stallion is an intelligent Israelite woman and knows how to spell but you’re just angry because she doesn’t want you ugly red beasts.

She posted a tweet about an imaginary person and then you thought she was talking about an Edomite man singer when the tweet literally never mentions him.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
you're literally on the spectrum and I'm not even kidding

• Ugh..
you're literally on the spectrum and I'm not even kidding

You’re on that spectrum, chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man since you’re so obsessed with me, ugly Currycel. It’s not my fault that that retard posted a tweet from Megan Thee Stallion about a non-existent person called “justin beiber.” Get some medicine for your schizophrenia by the way because you need it.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Acne Victim
you have to be mentally ill to even come up with an excuse like that, it’s not my fault she’s a retarded (so called Israelite) woman who doesn’t know how to spell

Also, it’s not an “excuse” when it’s your evidence that you posted as “proof,” dumb redcel. Megan Thee Stallion doesn’t like y’all ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men and you need to accept that because she only likes Israelite men and I already showed proof of that. She said “justin beiber” in her tweet and she’s an obviously intelligent Israelite woman and knows how to spell since she has a bachelor of science degree in health administration.

It’s not my fault that you’re a mentally retarded red ape that posted a tweet about a non-existent person as a “gotcha moment.” Just accept that she and all the other Israelite female celebrities don’t want you ugly red beasts. Nice try though with your coping mechanism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back