[MEGATHREAD]IF YOU ARE LUCKY 0.1% USERS HERE WHO MARRY A HOT 25 Y/O THIS IS HER RN[NSFW]

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken

AND SHE WON'T EVER REVEAL THAT SHIT UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE/KIDS

WE ARE ALL FUCKED THERE ARE NO GOOD GIRLS EXCEPT A SMALL % OF BARELY LEGALS AND THEY ARE MENTALLY RETARDED FUTURE WHORES AS WELL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 3526 and 16 others
Goodthread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Inscol, Deleted member 5912 and 14 others
S7zQKvC

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, goat2x, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
If you are Blackpilled and still want to marry a Woman then that's just on you.

You're setting yourself up is what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 399, Deleted member 5912 and 14 others
LMFAOOO what is happening in the second one, is he raping her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804, Inscol and 4 others
is the guy in the second video trying to rape her? lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804, Soulrack and 3 others
what the actual fuck

u faggots that girls friends are trying to tear off his pants they want him to fuck their friend in front of them on camera... holy fucking incel mindset

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5048, RamRanchCowboy and 2 others
3rd one was absolute fuek

mods pls pin

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
LMFAOOO what is happening in the second one, is he raping her
is the guy in the second video trying to rape her? lmfao
Lol no, the girl was totally into it, the guy just got a little excited suddenly. Besides most women don't like some kind of gentle stroking, but want their man to have those caveman moves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

WHY IS NO ONE RAPING HER???

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, PubertyMaxxer, Alexanderr and 9 others
Shit is easy (kinda), get looks, pump and dump, donate sperm to have a kid, never marry, never waste time in a relationship, focus on yourself, use those whore the way they want to be used, let the bluepilled redittors betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Milk, HighIQcel, Incoming and 4 others
Shit is easy (kinda), get looks, pump and dump, donate sperm to have a kid, never marry, never waste time in a relationship, focus on yourself, use those whore the way they want to be used, let the bluepilled redittors betabux.
I'll raise my male children without a wife tbh I'll get a surrogate mother.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Chadelite, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
nuke this gay earth

DsBufferbmp

You could be the one doing the cucking but you decided to get fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, diggbicc, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
hoodmaxxnigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Pretty much yeah.
We're back to pre-civilization times.
If you're getting married, working full-time in a shitty job, paying taxes, etc you're basically asking to get raped.
@itsOVER was right all along yet again.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
What the fuck?

Why is this pinned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Hey i saw that /pol/ thread yesterday.

Every time I get optimistic this shit happens

Eren Yeager character image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and HighIQcel
every time u feel like u wanna ltr, or anything depressed regarding women - just watch this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MusicMaxxingMidget
Fuaaaaark yh my friends older cousin married a petite foid who cheated on him with 2 bbc and one giant polish guy probs was a slag b4 marriage too. Fuark its over even ethnic women move like slags

genuinely couldnt care less

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
genuinely couldnt care less
She gets fogged to oblivion by other tik Tok JBs and college girls, still act like they're something.

Women's SMV is at its peak in their mid-late 20s probably because they realize how much they're worth to modern day men their age (complete cucks)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3328
Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Why can’t I see the videos? any links?

Is this the superior west ?
Peak Human civilization ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
Whoo that second nigga is the fastest man alive for real..
More videos like that bro @SigmaDONkek

• +1
that vid of the guy gtting blown in the street jfl

• +1
First time using this function

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fucking brutal. Don't get married, there's zero benefit as a man.

Also, if you're not a virgin yourself you have zero right to complain, you're contributing to the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
this is true, at my college it's super easy to grind w/ girls on a night out. I'll take the free D to A action but never gonna wife these thots

Notice how they're all white

Also did the guy rape the second girl? wtf

Last edited:
Can’t see any vids?

Embryo selection with surrogate mother or death.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043