some1h0peless

some1h0peless

hanging by a thread
Side note:

INTRODUCING A NEW PSL GOD:

model_14246_72744c7dd044.jpg
ALEX HORSWELL
model_14246_072f00e3314c.jpg

Behold the NEW ultimate MOGGER never introduced in this site before - Alex Horswell

Prior to becoming a male model, it's clear this specimen was born with top tier genetics. This guy has more bones on his face in ways you can't even imagine. In conclusion to having the BEST bones, he's also complimented with light blue hunter eyes and perfect dirty blonde hair. (Like Leo's hairstyle in Titanic) He's 6'1" with a remarkable physique. Just when you thought he couldn't get any better, he has the best colouring combination a human could possibly have. Currently Alex is still young, around 17-19 years old range. Just for the sake of it there's still room for him to further develop his looks/body until he reaches adulthood but it's completely USELESS! He still slays nonetheless since the day he was born. What a lucky bastard, this guy truly won the best genetic lottery.

PSL

model_14246_3539009d230e.jpg

In terms of PSL, Alex scores a total of 8 PSL. Here's why:
  • Wide, visible and pronounced cheekbones + Forward grown lower orbital rims
  • Vertical and narrow hunter eyes + Positive canthal tilt + Horizontal lower eyelids + No eyelid exposure + Blue eyes
  • High facial width to height ratio + Compact midface
  • Healthy white teeth + Bite (No crooked teeth)
  • Short, slim nose with no bump + Not too upturned
  • Good Forward growth of the chin, maxilla and mandible
  • Full head of hair + Good hair colour that matches skin
  • Thick lips + Good mouth width
  • Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

Screenshot 2020 10 20 at 144839
Screenshot 2020 10 20 at 144716
Screenshot 2020 10 20 at 144852

It comes to no surprise to us that Alex is a slayer. I mean with those chiseled looks, who wouldn't be, right? Anyways, his SMV is INSANE! This guy is a straight up party dude and womanizer. Using his looks to his advantage he must have had at least, AT LEAST, 600 lays. I cannot even begin to imagine how much pussy he gets on a daily basis and Stacies drooling all over him and giving him IOS.
For context, here's an example of Gigastacies/Stacies he could easily slay without trying:
Screenshot 2020 10 20 at 202723
Screenshot 2020 10 11 at 151250
Screenshot 2020 10 20 at 203511

Welcome to the world of chads and gigachads boyos. They are all out there slaying these types of gigastacies while we rot here desperately looking for ways to improve our looks. This is absolutely brutal that these types of pussies are COMPLETELY unattainable for us men, and despite surgeries and everything there's still no way to cheat your utter garbage genetics. Sad reality.

Disclaimer: As for Tinder, I will need a volunteer to test out how many swipes and matches he get's using his pictures. Any experienced Tinder Chadfisher is free to try this out and I will be happy to see those results. Everyone: If you're going to make a separate thread, please tag me as I was the one who discovered the Alexpill/Horswellpill. It would be much appreciated!

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:
https://selectmodel.com/london/model/alex-horswell

Here's a PDF version in case you would like to download:
https://selectmen.mediaslide.com/pd...?model_picture_category_id=4609&model_id=4326

Finally, if you made it this far, thank you for reading!

Galaxite Graphics [OPEN] - 1... simple gif banner - Wattpad

Tagging my followers AKA my niggers: @Hozay @PYT @Proex @SubhumanCurrycel @rightfulcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 3323, Taylorswift and 10 others
Side note:

ALEX HORSWELL

Behold the NEW ultimate MOGGER never introduced in this site before - Alex Horswell

Prior to becoming a male model, it's clear this specimen was born with top tier genetics. This guy has more bones on his face in ways you can't even imagine. In conclusion to having the BEST bones, he's also complimented with light blue hunter eyes and perfect dirty blonde hair. (Like Leo's hairstyle in Titanic) He's 6'1" with a remarkable physique. Just when you thought he couldn't get any better, he has the best colouring combination a human could possibly have. Currently Alex is still young, around 17-19 years old range. Just for the sake of it there's still room for him to further develop his looks/body until he reaches adulthood but it's completely USELESS! He still slays nonetheless since the day he was born. What a lucky bastard, this guy truly won the best genetic lottery.

PSL

• Vertical and narrow hunter eyes + Positive canthal tilt + Horizontal lower eyelids + No eyelid exposure + Blue eyes
  • Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

View attachment 746305View attachment 746306View attachment 746307
It comes to no surprise to us that Alex is a slayer. I mean with those chiseled looks, who wouldn't be, right? Anyways, his SMV is INSANE! This guy is a straight up party dude and womanizer. Using his looks to his advantage he must have had at least, AT LEAST, 600 lays. I cannot even begin to imagine how much pussy he gets on a daily basis and Stacies drooling all over him and giving him IOS.
For context, here's an example of Gigastacies/Stacies he could easily slay without trying:
View attachment 746323View attachment 746347View attachment 746351
Welcome to the world of chads and gigachads boyos. They are all out there slaying these types of gigastacies while we rot here desperately looking for ways to improve our looks. This is absolutely brutal that these types of pussies are COMPLETELY unattainable for us men, and despite surgeries and everything there's still no way to cheat your utter garbage genetics. Sad reality.

Disclaimer: As for Tinder, I will need a volunteer to test out how many swipes and matches he get's using his pictures. Any experienced Tinder Chadfisher is free to try this out and I will be happy to see those results. Everyone: If you're going to make a separate thread, please tag me as I was the one who discovered the Alexpill/Horswellpill. It would be much appreciated!

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:

https://selectmen.mediaslide.com/pd...?model_picture_category_id=4609&model_id=4326

Tagging my followers AKA my niggers: @Hozay @PYT @Proex @SubhumanCurrycel @rightfulcel

the wah you formatted this is orgasmic ngl

gonna read it later with hot chocolate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
gay

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, diggbicc, rentfreegigachad and 3 others
megathread about a male model, you need to check your x and y chromosomes op. Im sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 3323 and 10 others
the guy isn't even good looking but your marketing is mogger.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, inceletto, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
There was no need for this thread to be this long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
super gay thread tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, inceletto, rentfreegigachad and 1 other person
There was no need for this thread to be this long
I know bro, I just wanted to have a try on making an actual visual appealing thread

• +1
Side note:

ALEX HORSWELL

PSL

• Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:

meh thought he looks way better, walmart barrett imo idk 6 psl maybe

• So Sad
Honestly I know I exaggerated this thread but I just did it for the layout's purpose :lul:
I will unironically plagarize your format for a future rate thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and some1h0peless
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Hightwolf
Blonde failo, same as barret. 7 psl. Doesn't look DOM enough

• So Sad
Good thread solid formatting

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 5522
This dude is lean. Not being a low bodyfat is a meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas and PYT
dnd read zachary mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Side note:

ALEX HORSWELL

PSL

• Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:

Good thread tbh

bookmarking it

• Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless
This dude is lean. Not being a low bodyfat is a meme.
Go through tik tok and try to find a chad that doesn't have abs

low bodyfat is when life begins

• +1
just lol at this whole fucking thread

dn rd but he has a truecel nose

gayest thread i have seen

Side note:

ALEX HORSWELL

PSL

• Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:

needs bigger arms

• +1
Side note:

ALEX HORSWELL

PSL

• Good bizygomatic width
Here's Alex in motion:

SMV

Sources:

Alex's model portfolio:

and a bigger frame aswell

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and some1h0peless
@some1h0peless I have a feeling you are a fag

Good work keep going it boyo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and some1h0peless
Too tier Gretel post. Keep up the quality.

• Love it
Too tier Gretel post. Keep up the quality.
I appreciate the support bro! I'm nearly at 500 posts so by then I will be ascended to bluecel. Even though I kinda used this guy as an excuse to most importantly focusing on the layout, I will look forward to making much better informed threads just to make sure the information quality matches the layout quality. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323