[MEGATHREAD] Post Your Unfrauded Stats Like This:

It's 100% cope unless you're morbidly obese. Your dick doesn't go into your pelvic bone ffs, it starts where it visually begins, nothing more. What you see is what's there, everything else is cope.
That’s not correct either, most guys are missing some size due to their fat pad. Just another reason why you have to be lean as a man

Height 5'3
Bideltoid 16"
Dick 4"
Face average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Face: 5.75-6PSL atm, I'm confident ~6.5PSL after softmaxxes and leanmaxx
Height: 187 cm
Frame: 21.5 inch bidelt with average hips
Dick: 7.25x5.25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and PubertyMaxxer
Face: psl ( 7-point Likert scale) with 60% of males being between 3-4 / 7

PSL 6.5 (women constantly stare at me with lust and compliment my looks). My first GF was in pre school when a girl literally grabbed my hand and said you're my BF. This would continue throughout my school years. I didn't realize how easy I had it as I never had to work at all to pick up chicks. All through school including college girls would approach me. Yes, being attractive in our society today is by far one of the greatest advantages one can have. I would receive no additional benefit if I was a 7 so I'm fine with where I am but I still use my daily routines to fine tune and perfect what I currently have (mewing, derma rolling, diet, facial exercises, oils, toners, face masks, etc).

Height : in cm

186 CM (I've only received compliments for my height). I grew an additional 2 inches after high school like my father did. He's only 5'10" and his father was only 5'7". Genetics play a significant role here but exercise, stretching and a great diet played a part in maxing out my height. The average CEO of a fortune 500 company is 6 ft tall. You're given more respect by men for being tall and you're desired more by women for being tall. This is a tough pill to take but it's the truth. I have no desire to increase my height any more. There is a point where one can be too tall so I'm not looking to join that club.

Frame : Shoulder : Hip Ratio

Shoulders 50 inches: hips 33 inches. 1.52 inches (goal is the golden ratio of 1.6). I train daily with full body workouts. I put slightly more work on my shoulders than any other muscle group. nucleus overload training is vastly superior to any other form of training. This will speed up the process of making gians and maxing out your frame. My frame is by far my weakest point. My wrists are tiny at 7.1 inches. With that being said I can still max out my frame with weight training. I'm closing in on 20 inches for shoulder length.

Dick : erect bpl length
7.1 inches length (max is 7.3 when on semen retention for 2+ months)
5.7 inches girth (5.85 when on semen retention for 2 plus months)

The goal is the magic 8x6. I cemented my current gains but I'm still obsessed about reaching that goal to make it to the top 98 percentile.

What works best for length? Extender/weights daily. Gained 1 inch after a year. I eventually hit 24 lbs with weights then I switched to the extender more recently. It was a great move as I don't waste any time to set this up and I can move around freely with no issues and lastly there is no pain or discomfort.
What works best for girth? Clamping and Horse 440's. Gained 0.7 inches after a year

pumps only provide a quick and temporary increase but they're great for a pre workout pump.

Overall, I'm open to reading material and trying new things but so far those methods above have worked best for me. Girth work is every other day and length is daily with one day off per week.

In the end my face is the money maker and it's the most important factor for connecting with women if you meet the bare minimum requirements in all other categories. I never learned game through reading books or online bs. I never chased and I will never chase women. For me that's all a big waste of time.
What do you rate Austin Dunham?

Face: psl ( 7-point Likert scale) with 60% of males being between 3-4 / 7

PSL 6.5 (women constantly stare at me with lust and compliment my looks). My first GF was in pre school when a girl literally grabbed my hand and said you're my BF. This would continue throughout my school years. I didn't realize how easy I had it as I never had to work at all to pick up chicks. All through school including college girls would approach me. Yes, being attractive in our society today is by far one of the greatest advantages one can have. I would receive no additional benefit if I was a 7 so I'm fine with where I am but I still use my daily routines to fine tune and perfect what I currently have (mewing, derma rolling, diet, facial exercises, oils, toners, face masks, etc).
Okay Im curious, can you post a pic maybe?

No I've already went over this a thousand times on reddit. I will never show my face online (that includes social media). I like my privacy.

What do you rate Austin Dunham?
Body: 9/10
face: 6.5 PSL, 7 PSL with facial hair because he has bad acne scarring on his face.

He's at the point with his body, face and status that he most likely gets 100+ females per day begging for him in some way shape or form.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
wtf???
psl is 8 point scale.

2552162_PSL.png

0 PSL = Gigatruecel (<0.01%, statistical anomaly)
1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
2 PSL = Truecel-lite (2.28%)
3 PSL = Low-tier normie (15.86%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
PSL 4.5 = High Tier normie / Above Average ---- 70% (range)
PSL 5 = entry level Chadlite / High Tier normie ---- 85%
PSL 5.5 = Solid Chadlite / entry level Chadlite ---- 95% (range)
PSL 6 = Chad / solid Chadlite ---- 98%
7 PSL = solid Chad / Chad (99.87%)
8 PSL = Gigachad (>99.99%, statistical anomaly)
real deviation is tilted to the lower ends
(for males)

Main qimg f5d2e5ed69ca7363d5073b08592bbc1d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
real deviation is tilted to the lower ends
(for males)

View attachment 1426486
Yeah, I know. You can be a top 20% guy in looks. And women will see you as a 50% normie. Because of their delusional brain.

It's common like that.
Being a very solid HTN looking guy. She will probs see and rate such a dude, as a regular guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Slob and goat2x
How did you find the site?
Why don't you live life man?
He is giga autistic.
Can’t you see it on the way he writes? I am also 100% sure that none of his stats are accurate.
Caged at the semen retention size difference bullshit. Never read such an aspie shit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
This is the most similar person I could find out of searching thousands of images online.

High cheeck bones
strong jawline
hunter eyes
long dark hair
smooth white clear skin with no scars or wrinkles or acne
thin nose but slightly long
Medium/large muscular development
hollow cheeks
clean shaven sometimes sport the stubble on occassion
age looks around 23-25 although I'm 36

However, I have hazel eyes and his are blue. I've considered contacts but they've always just appeared fake to me so I've stuck with my natural eye color even though I wish they were blue but I've accepted them at this point.

My teeth are trash so if I show teeth in a smile I think that would lower my PSL. This is why I never show teeth. I'm considering veneers. Trash most likely means average but I don't like any part of me to not be above average.

My skin was horrible before changing my diet and using derma rolling.

My hair was poop brown before using fo ti to darken my hair and it was thin before using micro needling which gives it a fuller thicker look.

I have good genetics to start but I worked hard over the last 4-5 years now to improve my overall look. Most people are not willing to go the extra mile that I take (research, time, effort, etc).

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
Body: 9/10
face: 6.5 PSL, 7 PSL with facial hair because he has bad acne scarring on his face.

He's at the point with his body, face and status that he most likely gets 100+ females per day begging for him in some way shape or form.
Rates Austin Dunham 7PSL and says to me I can’t rate
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and PubertyMaxxer
Psl: 5.5
Height : 184.5cm
Frame :idk
Dick:5.9in

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
psl : 4.5
frame : ok
height : 191 cm
dick : 24 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Laikyn
5.5 psl
6'2.5
wide shoulders, I forgot my bidelt
7" not BP, pretty girthy

@subhuman incel funny how?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Face: 70th-95th percentile (depends on which demographic we're comparing to, and I'm NW2.5 now)

Height: 186.4 cm (highest morning height recorded)

Frame: ~1.3 ratio

Penis: 19.5 x 12.7 cm

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer