Meh height is cope

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Posts
6,914
Reputation
7,540
Screenshot 20230626 151007 Gallery
Screenshot 20230626 151019 Gallery
Screenshot 20230626 151024 Gallery


:feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Artemis, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
@Artemis your thread incel stuff website abt smv was real
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
everyone here is like 6'1 so they dont care about height. if you were 5'10 they would realize what its like
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 24789
@heightislife198
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 21735
Height > Face. Water
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Artemis, eyes and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
for me it's an htb, she has a lot more charm than the average girl
Bigger boobs + white teeth could bringer her to HTB. Then again we all have our preferences so what's an HTB to me might be an LTB to you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
ofc its not cope, but you still need to meet face and body threshold

btw IS THAT YOU on pfp? mogger if so
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Mogs me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
This guy skipped the steps
Lmao me too unfortunately

How do I farm rep on this indian forum? I want to have any other color besides grey
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Lmao me too unfortunately

How do I farm rep on this indian forum? I want to have any other color besides grey
I don't know man, I had negative post rep before 2000 post something like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
Ogre win, chadlet lose
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

Similar threads

bisssi 24
Replies
4
Views
55
bisssi 24
bisssi 24
L
Replies
11
Views
179
grippysausage
grippysausage
R
Replies
44
Views
164
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
moeful
Replies
11
Views
96
focity
focity
4
Replies
3
Views
73
4headc3ll
4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top