Melanin is a poison (not racist)

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET

These are not categorized phenotypes from a country/ethnicity, they're just combinations of sample size of people based on skin tone, nothing else.

I'll make a full explanation thread later to give more reasons,, like melanin inhibits brain function, inhibits oxytocin the "love hormone". It makes you more sensitive to radiation. Melanin makes it harder for you to absorb energy and vitamins from the sun. Just some examples and I can keep going. Its quite literally a stress hormone, and so is testosterone for all you test copers.. and test stimulates melanin production

When people return their natural human diet, their skin, hair, and eyes lighten. When Asians go on a no rice no starch diet, they literally lose their yellow skin

Even tho I am already white I am researching every method known out there to detoxify all the melanin out of my system, I already know what to do really. I reccomend every white and nonwhite does the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Konstantin, IAMNOTANINCEL, borntosuffer and 10 others
tag me in thread bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, psychomandible, ThraxxGlo and 4 others
bro tryana colonize us once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
View attachment 3218761View attachment 3218763View attachment 3218764View attachment 3218765View attachment 3218766View attachment 3218767
These are not categorized phenotypes from a country/ethnicity, they're just combinations of sample size of people based on skin tone, nothing else.

I'll make a full explanation thread later to give more reasons,, like melanin inhibits brain function, inhibits oxytocin the "love hormone". It makes you more sensitive to radiation. Melanin makes it harder for you to absorb energy and vitamins from the sun. Just some examples and I can keep going. Its quite literally a stress hormone, and so is testosterone for all you test copers.. and test stimulates melanin production

When people return their natural human diet, their skin, hair, and eyes lighten. When Asians go on a no rice no starch diet, they literally lose their yellow skin

Even tho I am already white I am researching every method known out there to detoxify all the melanin out of my system, I already know what to do really. I reccomend every white and nonwhite does the same
I'm going to say this in the most non-racist way possible and im not racist , but if u just look at the pics,, more melanin makes you less human (which isn't a surprise, its a stress hormone obviously) @cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, ey88 and wrist cry
I didn't colonise even my ancestors sat around and did nothing
then its useless being white
if you didnt control others or rape ethinic woman with your small wiener

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SheFromItalia23 and noobs
(not racist)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, StarvedEpi, wrist cry and 2 others
Cope, pre-jewish white society mogs anything colinization could do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, n9wiff and ey88
Yes especially in countries far from the equator, they will never get enough vit d in a million years

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
White people have the biggest cocks on earth besides bbc by 0.25cm difference only

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and matka
Yes especially in countries far from the equator, they will never get enough vit d in a million years
Yes but not only does melanin inhibit d3 it inhibits so much more hormones and pathways

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Who has bigger cocks besides blacks and whites then bud?
dont try to sneak in with blacks in the list lil bro
no such thing as bwc exist
its only either "bigblackcock" or "bigbrowncock"

@IAMNOTANINCEL relating to estrogen theory. Less melanin = more estrogen, hencewhy whites and especially nordics are known as the race of beauty

• +1
Reactions: watah and ey88
your Slavic not white, basically pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and ey88
dont try to sneak in with blacks in the list lil bro
no such thing as bwc exist
its only either "bigblackcock" or "bigbrowncock"
I’ve literally never heard the term bigbrowncock in my life bro holy cope :ROFLMAO:

I hear bwc all the time too

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
I’ve literally never heard the term bigbrowncock in my life bro holy cope :ROFLMAO:

I hear bwc all the time too
you really should ntmaxx
bwc is a joke
bbc is ground reality

I'm going to say this in the most non-racist way possible and im not racist , but if u just look at the pics,, more melanin makes you less human (which isn't a surprise, its a stress hormone obviously) @cromagnon

Holy shit how don't people realize the truth about all this shit, I'm like, 200 IQ I swear. Maybe only a couple tens thousands of people on earth came to this conclusion too @_MVP_

• +1
View attachment 3218761View attachment 3218763View attachment 3218764View attachment 3218765View attachment 3218766View attachment 3218767

Be honest are you a 100 percent carnivore who only eats raw meat and raw milk.

nigga if your not Germanic your not Ubermansch but instead a flithy ethnic subhuman who either used a slave labour or exterminated

"U ARE NOT WHITE!!! YOU'RE A BROWN SUBHUMAN, YOU BELONG IN THE SLAVE CAMPS"

• +1
btw, diet doesnt do anything atp get ax & nac to "stop" melanin production

ive been on a nature diet for like 2 months and well... im still white

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
You can't seriously be saying that every sub saharan african is actually just severely poisoned and would look like this with an ideal diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Sprinkles
you really should ntmaxx
bwc is a joke
bbc is ground reality
IMG 1228

Big brown cock my ass you fucking retarded curry, black, South Americans and whites all have biggest cocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and mog_or_be_mogged
These words don't exist bud its all manmade u don't evn know if it's real
how are you researching melanin and not know the acro's for nac & astaxanthin???

how are you researching melanin and not know the acro's for nac & astaxanthin???
Researching the pagan god's, talking with them,, using intuition from my mind, the strongest source of info out there (that is if u are eating the right diet which 99.9% of people dont)

This is albinism and not natural whatsover, low IQ moment of u ngl bro
I understand it's albinism, but it's still a lack of melanin. You're saying melanin is a poison, so theoretically if a dark-skinned African detoxed, they'd look like that? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but this isn't making sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Researching the pagan god's, talking with them,, using intuition from my mind, the strongest source of info out there (that is if u are eating the right diet which 99.9% of people dont)
well from someone who wont anything thats yuka'd below 80 & most natural food. the only real diff i see is more rosy cheeks

I understand it's albinism, but it's still a lack of melanin. You're saying melanin is a poison, so theoretically if a dark-skinned African detoxed, they'd look like that? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but this isn't making sense to me.
Well testosterone/DHT is a poison, but if you have no test/dht u will die, get it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and iblamehumphrey
Now wait 10-20+ years and see who ages better between the two groups

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Now wait 10-20+ years and see who ages better between the two groups
Blacks age better because they ate raw meat for hundereds generations more than whites. Scandinavians who lived off raw milk, they don't have hair loss or get terrible wrinkles they only get graying until about age 75

tales from a drawing book of a 11 y/o white nigger whos parents are member of kkk
You sound like a triggered little curry retard. Go kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and slavicpsycho

Least self hating slavshit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Least self hating slavshit.
How am I selfhating bro, even the whitest of whites like nordics should be detoxing melanin from their system for better looks and quality of life

How am I selfhating bro, even the whitest of whites like nordics should be detoxing melanin from their system for better looks and quality of life

You do you my guy. If you want to take a bath in a tub of hydroquinone be my guest.