Melanin is a poison (not racist)

You do you my guy. If you want to take a bath in a tub of hydroquinone be my guest.
That's incredibly toxic I'm not taking any jewish chemicals to detox melanin.Only natural dieting

I'm going to say this in the most non-racist way possible and im not racist , but if u just look at the pics,, more melanin makes you less human (which isn't a surprise, its a stress hormone obviously) @cromagnon
"less human" is crazy bruv. You can't possibly say that's not racist.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Just look at the photos and judge them on humanness for yourself
Looks like a human to me. They're just not white lmao. How is that un-human. This shit is a racist thread disguising itself as a melanin issue.

Looks like a human to me. They're just not white lmao. How is that un-human. This shit is a racist thread disguising itself as a melanin issue.
Ok you have low IQ or something I said judge them so rank, highest to lowest, don't lie to yourself ok bud that's just the way the cookie crumbles and i'm not racist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Quncho
Melanin makes it harder for you to absorb energy and vitamins from the sun
not a negative, the sun affects those with melanin less=no sunburn+less chance of skin cancer and aging

getting less vitamins is a fair tradeoff

not a negative, the sun affects those with melanin less=no sunburn+less chance of skin cancer and aging

getting less vitamins is a fair tradeoff
Skin cancer and aging is not caused by the sun,
regardless, even it was, there are so many more worse things even non-looks wise caused by high melanin that I'd take that trade off 100%

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho
Skin cancer and aging is not caused by the sun,
regardless, even it was, there are so many more worse things even non-looks wise caused by high melanin that I'd take that trade off 100%
jfl if you think the sun doesn't age you, even with shitty diets and lack of exercise, this generation looks younger than the previous ones at the same age, just because of the innovations in skin care

also skin cancer Can be caused by the sun, it's not the sole cause of it, at the end of the day its genetics and luck

jfl if you think the sun doesn't age you, even with shitty diets and lack of exercise, this generation looks younger than the previous ones at the same age, just because of the innovations in skin care

also skin cancer Can be caused by the sun, it's not the sole cause of it, at the end of the day its genetics and luck
Okay enough about this sun shit I said regardless even it did age you I'd still choose to be as white as possible

Okay enough about this sun shit I said regardless even it did age you I'd still choose to be as white as possible
would you rather be a white incel, or an ethnic slayer?

would you rather be a white incel, or an ethnic slayer?
For every 1000 white slayers there is 1 ethnic slayer, and for indians it's like 1,000,000:1

And I already know by your name "dark triad" that you're indian :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
For every 1000 white slayers there is 1 ethnic slayer, and for indians it's like 1,000,000:1

And I already know by your name "dark triad" that you're indian :feelskek:
answer the question lil nigga, idc how much "aryan slayers" there are, which would you rather be

also the curry takeover is going to happen 2024

I dont get how melanin inhibits d3
Even if it did, it would only be cause africans in the equator got an excess of it so the melanin would just make it normal level(?)
And how is it even a stress hormone that seems baseless