Melanotan 2 First injection

EliDKing

EliDKing

Iron
I did mt 2 yesterday the injection was 0.04 which means 200 mcg, so i started kinda rough idk. Someone tells to dose high and others low so i did something in the middle ground. (I experienced very little side effects basically none, i got only a little redness and felt a little flushed) I am gonna pin another 200 mcg today and see how i can do it better this time. hope it goes better. the mt2 is also legit and i did not get scammed so now i have a supplier 👌

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, RapeAllFemales and menas
if you using mt2 it never begun for you :p

I did mt 2 yesterday the injection was 0.04 which means 200 mcg, so i started kinda rough idk. Someone tells to dose high and others low so i did something in the middle ground. (I experienced very little side effects basically none, i got only a little redness and felt a little flushed) I am gonna pin another 200 mcg today and see how i can do it better this time. hope it goes better. the mt2 is also legit and i did not get scammed so now i have a supplier 👌
Mirin , I'm scared of needles so i might just get nasal spray :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ZAATOP4
Please update on Erectional status (mt2 supposedly boosts erections)

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Source for melotan 2, is it cheap? Did you use a normal syringe?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
does anyone know about the efficacy of nasal spray over needles? I’d usually pin but can’t bring needles on holiday due to security

• +1
Reactions: zrr
Melanotan is proven to get melanoma. Pls stay safe out there

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
yea but you get a mogger tan
death as chad or death as ltn

does anyone know about the efficacy of nasal spray over needles? I’d usually pin but can’t bring needles on holiday due to security
Nasal spray is less bioavailable but I wouldn’t see a problem in using it for a short while on holiday

i was scared ash but needles are way better. itll be cheaper in the long run and youll get more tan out of it

Source for melotan 2, is it cheap? Did you use a normal syringe?
use a insulin 30 gauge 1cc 1ml insulin syringe :) also its not that bad for a great looking tan and alot of confidence with other benefits aswell. there are many sources you can go on eroids and find a seller or find a local seller depnding on where you live. i got a local seller

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
dont do more than 200 per day, cancer risk increases drastically

its fine to use on holiday but always when u can use needle over nasal

Melanotan is not proven melanoma. it actually makes the risk of you getting it less. try to research before saying shit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, buflek and Snowskinned
dont do more than 200 per day, cancer risk increases drastically
why would that be? it doesnt even cauce cancer, its the uv rays that cause that?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
perplexity.ai, ask it about it im t lazy to write it out
nigga the government and doctors say it causes cancer because its not legal. also like they say that steroids will kill you when they wont if you do it right.

why not nasal spray ?

why not nasal spray ?
doesnt give nearly the same effect as needle. Like if you inject with needle you body absorbs 99 percent or sum and with nasal spray its less. i forgot the name its something with bio. maybe bioavailable

doesnt give nearly the same effect as needle. Like if you inject with needle you body absorbs 99 percent or sum and with nasal spray its less. i forgot the name its something with bio. maybe bioavailable
ty but isn’t nasal spray less risky ? anyway it’s not what’s gonna kill u but still

• +1
Reactions: EliDKing
its literally painless u just stick it in ur stomach brah stop being a pussy

only reason why people who inject mt2 get cancer is because they are more in the sun

mirin iq of people shit talking it with 0 knowledge

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and menas
only reason why people who inject mt2 get cancer is because they are more in the sun

mirin iq of people shit talking it with 0 knowledge
Thats what im saying :p thank you for approving 🙏

Please update on Erectional status (mt2 supposedly boosts erections)
I’ve been pinning the last week and yeah man I have been doing no fap but it’s basically impossible on the days I inject.

Also works big time, I’m way more bronze but my moles have gotten darker my lips got a bit darker too. Still worth big time. I only inject 100ug before bed and take a Benadryl with it, gives me a little nausea and headache but it’s fine 30 mins after I wake up

retard, follow MPMD protocol

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
I’ve been pinning the last week and yeah man I have been doing no fap but it’s basically impossible on the days I inject.

Also works big time, I’m way more bronze but my moles have gotten darker my lips got a bit darker too. Still worth big time. I only inject 100ug before bed and take a Benadryl with it, gives me a little nausea and headache but it’s fine 30 mins after I wake up
Nice, im pretty sure Blasting mt2 before a tanning session can improve results maybe try that out

Melanotan is not proven melanoma. it actually makes the risk of you getting it less. try to research before saying shit :ROFLMAO:

and if you search on the internet you will find a thousand more like this. and also my mother who is a doctor told me this

and if you search on the internet you will find a thousand more like this. and also my mother who is a doctor told me this
i dont give a shit about your mother. the fact is that when people say mt2 causes cancer its a lie. mt2 itself doesnt cause cancer. its the extra sunbathing you do while on mt2 that causes it, stupid stupid stupid

i dont give a shit about your mother. the fact is that when people say mt2 causes cancer its a lie. mt2 itself doesnt cause cancer. its the extra sunbathing you do while on mt2 that causes it, stupid stupid stupid
stupid retarded asshole, but do you think a substance that stimulates your melanocytes to proliferate and synthesize (therefore to work) 20 times more than what they normally should do, can it not cause any damage to these cells? you're just another clavicular kid. it's also written among the side effects of the drug you brainless retarded nigger, if you have to do something at least do it with awareness, don't deny reality, I would like to cut the throats of your parents and younger siblings and then shit in their throats and fuck the deceased rotting body of that nigger your mother

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EliDKing and PsychoDsk
I googled that and nothing related to that popped up what is that?
nothing comes when i search it nigga

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
View attachment 3117421

oh shit i understand you now sorry for being stupid 💀💀💀 i didnt follow them yet i have gotten really tan with no apperance of freckles or shit. guess i was just lucky but everybody should follow that protocol i was jsut stupid

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
jusr buy some from any pgmharmacy nearby

The nasal spray is shit from what I’ve heard, just get the vial, it’s a small insulin needle and you don’t even feel it, no blood too it’s basically invisible

• +1
Reactions: menas
man the coloring might not even suit you, let people here decide your coloring or better said everyone but yourself