Melanotan 2 or 1 Reviews

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
I want to get dark this summer. I am pasty white and ideally would like to look light skin like a Chris Brown or something. Which of MT1 and MT2 is best at achieving this? Is it possible to get there and if so how many mcg for how many days? Finally where can you inject it just in stomach by belly button or can you inject other areas? Keep in mind I work about 8 hours outside daily just have hard time tanning so I will be outside a ton this summer.

MT2 will be easier to find. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/melanotan-ii/

I think you can just inject in the stomach. Also you can't expect to look like chris brown as you if you are pasty white you probably don't have the same undertones as him.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Prettyboy
why do u wanna look like a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and poopmaster22
MT3 mogs both

i only tried mt2 since it's way cheaper and more available, just don't overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
i only tried mt2 since it's way cheaper and more available, just don't overdo it
What is “overdoing” it like more than 250mcg? I’m planning on doing 50mcg for two weeks and then going Up 50 until I reach 250

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
What is “overdoing” it like more than 250mcg? I’m planning on doing 50mcg for two weeks and then going Up 50 until I reach 250
that protocol is good, don't go over 250, i did 500 and tanned way too fast and got a ton of moles because of it

• Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22
that protocol is good, don't go over 250, i did 500 and tanned way too fast and got a ton of moles because of it
Really. Will I get light skin though at only 250mcg? Did you only inject one stomach not butt or somewhere with more fat?

• +1
Really. Will I get light skin though at only 250mcg? Did you only inject one stomach not butt or somewhere with more fat?
i only did stomach injections since i have belly fat (skinny fat) but you can tan on 50mcg you just need more exposure than the higher doses ofc

i only did stomach injections since i have belly fat (skinny fat) but you can tan on 50mcg you just need more exposure than the higher doses ofc
I’m gonna be out in the sun from 8-5 7 days a week this summer. Would 250 be too much for that also will I tan fast af?

• +1
I’m gonna be out in the sun from 8-5 7 days a week this summer. Would 250 be too much for that also will I tan fast af?
depends how much sun you're getting, if you're country has tonnes of sun then try 50 and see how you respond

MT2 passes the blood brain barrier, while MT1 does not. We don’t know the long term outcomes of MT2 while afamelanotide (MT1) has decades of research and is now FDA approved. Personally I would opt for MT1.

I use MT2 nasal spray, it works just as good as injections but much more convenient.

Follow Derek More Plate More Date’s guide, don’t do a loading phase, instead start with a very low dose (25-50mcg) then build it up from there to 250.

Always tan or get sun exposure right after taking the drug to allow the melanin to spread over your whole skin surface (this way you can avoid moles getting darker & new ones appearing)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Anchor_Ship and Sigmamale
I use MT2 nasal spray, it works just as good as injections but much more convenient.

Follow Derek More Plate More Date’s guide, don’t do a loading phase, instead start with a very low dose (25-50mcg) then build it up from there to 250.

Always tan or get sun exposure right after taking the drug to allow the melanin to spread over your whole skin surface (this way you can avoid moles getting darker & new ones appearing)
Oh so don’t go past 250? My plan was first 2 weeks do 50 then 100 so on and so forth until 250 which would take about 2 months

Source? Also do you use beds then?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Source? Also do you use beds then?
I’ve heard Nasal doesn’t get as systemically deep or something so it doesn’t get you tan but idk

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Anyone know of any reputable manufacturers who make the nasal spray? Otherwise I'll just get MT from Peptide Sciences or something.

Anyone know of any reputable manufacturers who make the nasal spray? Otherwise I'll just get MT from Peptide Sciences or something.
Is peptide science better than like Swiss chems?

Wow get your shit together man I was counting on you
Im likely going to be in the human trial for Soltego’s topical cream which induced melanin production. It creates a tan with no sun. However it might be over a year before that starts, they got delayed. Tbh I’m prob gonna skip Melanotan altogether and wait for that cause I don’t want sun damaged skin to activate Melanotan.

Im likely going to be in the human trial for Soltego’s topical cream which induced melanin production. It creates a tan with no sun. However it might be over a year before that starts, they got delayed. Tbh I’m prob gonna skip Melanotan altogether and wait for that cause I don’t want sun damaged skin to activate Melanotan.
Maybe I will too but I work outside so mt2 is probably best for me anyways

Maybe I will too but I work outside so mt2 is probably best for me anyways
If you’re working outside in sun then 100% go on MT2. That changes everything. For me I work indoors so I don’t want additional exposure. If you’re outdoors, Melanotan actually reduces the damage that UV does to the skin because of the additional melanin in the skin.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22