Melanotan 2 update

mirin your ab genetics and lean physique. high sexappeal for sure. Also mirin this feedback. any way to prevent my sack and D from darkening?
Another update, I’m now on injectible MT2 since september instead of nasal

As for the question, no matter what you do, parts of the body that have more melanin than the average will be the first ones to darken on MT. Dicks are naturally darker than the rest of the body, so expect it to get slightly darker; mine did too

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Another update, I’m now on injectible MT2 since september instead of nasal

As for the question, no matter what you do, parts of the body that have more melanin than the average will be the first ones to darken on MT. Dicks are naturally darker than the rest of the body, so expect it to get slightly darker; mine did too
you ever take MT1? also what are your results injecting compared to nasal? any difference?

you ever take MT1?
No never tried it. Read that it’s inferior to MT2 for the purpose we want it for

also what are your results injecting compared to nasal? any difference?
From my anecdotal observations injections are more potent even if the dosage is otherwise the same as with nasal. Both are fine tho

• +1
No never tried it. Read that it’s inferior to MT2 for the purpose we want it for

From my anecdotal observations injections are more potent even if the dosage is otherwise the same as with nasal. Both are fine tho
Thanks man, gonna be taking MT2 this summer. I really appreciate you making this thread man!

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
My 1.5 month update while using Melanotan 2 nasal spray. I'll plan to update this thread a month away from now, then once again at the end of the summer

About me:
  • Ethnicity: Central European (white)
  • Skin type:
    • Phototype: Fitzpatrick II
    • Natural skin color: ~ 13 on the Von Luschan scale (light skinned European)
    • Moles: barely any, and even those are small, not bigger than 1 mm in diameter
  • Hair color: brunette
This how my skin looked half a year ago in winter. I was on tretinoin back then, got absolutely minimal sun exposure:

Protocol:
  • Drug: Melanotan 2 nasal spray
  • Daily dosage: 1 spray into my nostril, which means ~ 0.2mg of melanotan peptides
I get sun exposure no later than 20-30 minutes after spraying. I don't use tanning beds, only natural light outside. I also take 30mg of beta carotene along with 20mg of lycopene on a daily basis and I sometimes use carrot oil on myself before tanning, as a form of tanning oil.

I chosed to go with the nasal spray out of convenience, but had I ordered the vial version, I would have followed MPMD Derek's protocol:
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/melanotan-ii/

Precautions:
  • As step zero, I stopped using tretinoin cream and halted my IPL hair removal process, due to both of them being incompatible with tanning
  • I continued to follow my regular skincare routine, but I moisturize a lot more: before tanning and after tanning (along with showering after it) and before bed
  • I abstain from staying outside when the sunlight is the strongest around noon. I only tan at morning or late afternoon
  • I always use sun protection (SPF 50)
  • I always make sure to allow sun exposure on as big skin surface as possible; to avoid unwanted darkening of e.g. moles
Goals:
  • Around 19 on the Von Luschan scale (dark-skinned European)
  • Build up melanin for sun protection in the future and to add more visual definition to my muscles
  • I plan to keep my conservative daily dose during summer, then maintain with a higher dose on a weekly basis as the weather will get colder later this year (I will continue with tretinoin and IPL where I left)
  • I tan the absolute minimal amount. Only just enough to make the drug work, not a single minute more.
Current state:
Don't mind the discolorations, I was lying on grass just before taking the pic.

Side effects:
I did encounter some side effects, all of them are ones that are well known on MT2 and none of them caused me any discomfort whatsoever.
  • Existing moles got a litle darker. No new ones appeared as of now
  • Hair and eyebrows got slightly darker, despite the inevitable sunbleaching effect of sun exposure. They are still brown but a bit darker. My dick and ballsacks got noticably darker.
  • "Feelings" in the stomach. Some people report nausea while on the drug and although I never experienced anything close to that, I sometimes get a strange feeling after spraying. The closest I could describe it is when you are excited about something. It doesn't cause me discomfort, but noticeable.
  • Hornyness. Although I kinda have my own theory, I think the fact that you must get sun exposure while using it may as well cause horniness because of the vitamin D synthesis
Cannot comment on increased insulin sensitivity and fat burning as I was already lean and had excellent insulin sensitivity beforehand.

Once again, I'll drop an update later this summer.

Bro I keep comming back to this thread. IM MIRIN SOOOO HARD. Amazing thread. And your physique gets crazier the more I look at it. Do you workout your abs? Ima cut off of a 1&1/2 year bull. Tryna get like you but I don’t train my abs. They are notice but not as poppin as your are @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Prettyboy and pneumocystosis
Bro I keep comming back to this thread. IM MIRIN SOOOO HARD. Amazing thread. And your physique gets crazier the more I look at it. Do you workout your abs? Ima cut off of a 1&1/2 year bull. Tryna get like you but I don’t train my abs. They are notice but not as poppin as your are @Prettyboy
one more thing, what site did u get the nasal spray from? I want to find a good pure source

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and pneumocystosis
How am I only seeing this now?
Perfect timing though.
Thanks for this 🙏
Great results

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Prettyboy
Yeah Hiraeth pretty much summed it up. Amazing thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Sondern and Prettyboy
You should definitely train them directly. When I started gymmaxxing years ago I thought indirect work the abs get from training other muscles is enough, but boy was I wrong

Since then I started to do multiple ab exercises every workout (4x per week) and it’s a day - night difference, they look more defined than ever

one more thing, what site did u get the nasal spray from? I want to find a good pure source
I ordered it from DirectPeptides:
https://direct-peptides.com/product/nasal-melanontan2/

They are an UK company, shipment for me was very fast and smooth (to EU)

How am I only seeing this now?
Perfect timing though.
Thanks for this 🙏
Great results
Idk, to be frank I do have quite a few informative threads from the past that sometimes get bumped by someone finding them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, lebronjames23 and Sondern
You should definitely train them directly. When I started gymmaxxing years ago I thought indirect work the abs get from training other muscles is enough, but boy was I wrong

Since then I started to do multiple ab exercises every workout (4x per week) and it’s a day - night difference, they look more defined than ever

I ordered it from DirectPeptides:
https://direct-peptides.com/product/nasal-melanontan2/

They are an UK company, shipment for me was very fast and smooth (to EU)

Idk, to be frank I do have quite a few informative threads from the past that sometimes get bumped by someone finding them
I’d love to read them, if u can find some send me the link, your the best! Thanks brother

Doesn't SPF50 prevent tanning? I've read it's pointless to use sun protection if you wanna tan since it just takes more time for the sun to break through the SPF and you'll get the negative effects of sun exposure (aging faster) anyway if you manage to tan

You have a comic book hero six pack like literally have seen artist draw heroes with abs like yours. Mirin mulatto king 👑

Just ordered the nasal spray, how many sprays would you do and how often? In the morning or night or does it not matter?

you can use retinol for those slight impurities you get on your chest, I used to get them too + on shoulders once in a while and keep them at bay with it.

but obviously it won't do well in combination with tanning, you could use matrixyl however because it doesn't have the sensitivity issues (it's weaker though)

• +1
Just ordered the nasal spray, how many sprays would you do and how often? In the morning or night or does it not matter?
1-2 sprays at a time should do it, you should always do it before getting sun exposure, the more uncovered skin under the sun, the better. If you use in dark the melanin boost will go into parts that already have more melanin (like moles)

you can use retinol for those slight impurities you get on your chest, I used to get them too + on shoulders once in a while and keep them at bay with it.

but obviously it won't do well in combination with tanning, you could use matrixyl however because it doesn't have the sensitivity issues (it's weaker though)
For me it seems to come out very randomly, then go away. I’ll try out matrixyl next time it occurs, as you said retinol with tanning wouldnt be a good idea

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
1-2 sprays at a time should do it, you should always do it before getting sun exposure, the more uncovered skin under the sun, the better. If you use in dark the melanin boost will go into parts that already have more melanin (like moles)

For me it seems to come out very randomly, then go away. I’ll try out matrixyl next time it occurs, as you said retinol with tanning wouldnt be a good idea
I had a nice combination of synthe 6 and 3000 but they seem have stopped producing it, I have a stock of it though, also despite it being weaker it also acts faster, works through the same pathway as retinol though.

696x1200.jpg

this was the brand.

I usually start getting outbreaks when I get near 15% bodyfat, but don't get any around 12%.

• Woah
W

What do you mean by if you use in the dark?
Also do you know a good maintenance dose once you reach the ideal complexion?
I love how golden I look in the summer but hate the winter.

If you use in dark the melanin boost will go into parts that already have more melanin (like moles)
What's the reasoning behind this? Interesting...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Sondern
I had a nice combination of synthe 6 and 3000 but they seem have stopped producing it, I have a stock of it though, also despite it being weaker it also acts faster, works through the same pathway as retinol though.

696x1200.jpg

this was the brand.

I usually start getting outbreaks when I get near 15% bodyfat, but don't get any around 12%.
What bodyfat level do you spend most of your year on? Do you cycle it according to seasons?

What do you mean by if you use in the dark?
What's the reasoning behind this? Interesting...
I don’t know the reason for it but plenty of anecdotal evidence from guys using it (including me) points out that melanotan has kind of a horn effect, before darkening the light features, it darkens the already darker features even more

By features I mean those that are darker than white skin (assuming they are the primary users of melanotan); hair, eyebrows, facial hair, nipples, dick, moles

Many people experience significant hair darkening on MT2 before their skin start to darken
melanotan2-jpg.742003

Personally, my hair didnt really darken but my dick really did, it was always darker than the rest of my body but it is now even more so

Also common greycel question, does melanotan change eye color? Answer is no, your eye color is not changeable with exogenous melanin peptides

And now for why you shouldnt use it in dark, like how I said it has a tendency to push melanin to moles if you don’t let your lighter skin be exposed. If you are shirtless the melanin gets spread out evenly instead of concentrating in moles

• +1
What bodyfat level do you spend most of your year on? Do you cycle it according to seasons?

I don’t know the reason for it but plenty of anecdotal evidence from guys using it (including me) points out that melanotan has kind of a horn effect, before darkening the light features, it darkens the already darker features even more

By features I mean those that are darker than white skin (assuming they are the primary users of melanotan); hair, eyebrows, facial hair, nipples, dick, moles

Many people experience significant hair darkening on MT2 before their skin start to darken
melanotan2-jpg.742003

Personally, my hair didnt really darken but my dick really did, it was always darker than the rest of my body but it is now even more so

Also common greycel question, does melanotan change eye color? Answer is no, your eye color is not changeable with exogenous melanin peptides

And now for why you shouldnt use it in dark, like how I said it has a tendency to push melanin to moles if you don’t let your lighter skin be exposed. If you are shirtless the melanin gets spread out evenly instead of concentrating in moles
I am already middle eastern but in the summer I get a nice golden color which I am trying to keep, was just trying to find a good maintenance dosage for the fall / winter? As I understand if there’s no sun in the winter I would have to use a tanning bed?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and AscendingHero
Also common greycel question, does melanotan change eye color?
:lul:

melanotan2-jpg.742003
Crazy hair coloring ascencion ginger to dark WASP/nordic coloring mirin

no homo , but mind answering to what extent it did?

True but if you have moles you should get them lasered away regardless

Personally how often/what dosages do you take MT2? Injections or nasal sprays? and how effective do you think the sprays are relative to injections?

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
12%~ during the summer, mostly cut because being too heavy makes it miserable to function in the heat, in the winter I eat in a significant surplus (1 to 1.5k ) until I'm 15%~, but this takes ages because I don't gain fat that easily, I can get up to 220lbs+ but I store a lot of glycogen and water so that's not all mass, I also lose a lot of it right away as soon as I'm in a deficit, it makes me look excessively full for a while though but like a water balloon.

human hormones are season bound to some extend, testosterone production is higher for men in the summer than it is in the winter, so theoretically speaking bulking in the summer would be preferable if it didn't make you miserable.

• +1
I am already middle eastern but in the summer I get a nice golden color which I am trying to keep, was just trying to find a good maintenance dosage for the fall / winter? As I understand if there’s no sun in the winter I would have to use a tanning bed?
You can just finds way to stimulate melanogenesis

There was this product coming out, that allows for tanning, sunless tanning, it was like some special device futurstic thing

If anyone knows what im talking about, please remind me what it is

Regardless, this is used especially for those with hypopigmentation,

1. Treatment of Caucasian melanocytes with the lysosomotropic compound ammonium chloride or with the ionophores nigericin and monensin results in a rapid and pronounced increase in tyrosinase activity.

Caucasians have more acidifers and low PH melanosomes than others with darker skin, you reverse this to darken yourself

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
My 1.5 month update while using Melanotan 2 nasal spray. I'll plan to update this thread a month away from now, then once again at the end of the summer

About me:
  • Skin type:
This how my skin looked half a year ago in winter. I was on tretinoin back then, got absolutely minimal sun exposure:

Protocol:
  • Daily dosage: 1 spray into my nostril, which means ~ 0.2mg of melanotan peptides
I get sun exposure no later than 20-30 minutes after spraying. I don't use tanning beds, only natural light outside. I also take 30mg of beta carotene along with 20mg of lycopene on a daily basis and I sometimes use carrot oil on myself before tanning, as a form of tanning oil.

I chosed to go with the nasal spray out of convenience, but had I ordered the vial version, I would have followed MPMD Derek's protocol:

Precautions:
  • As step zero, I stopped using tretinoin cream and halted my IPL hair removal process, due to both of them being incompatible with tanning
  • I continued to follow my regular skincare routine, but I moisturize a lot more: before tanning and after tanning (along with showering after it) and before bed
  • I abstain from staying outside when the sunlight is the strongest around noon. I only tan at morning or late afternoon
  • I always make sure to allow sun exposure on as big skin surface as possible; to avoid unwanted darkening of e.g. moles
Goals:
  • Build up melanin for sun protection in the future and to add more visual definition to my muscles
  • I plan to keep my conservative daily dose during summer, then maintain with a higher dose on a weekly basis as the weather will get colder later this year (I will continue with tretinoin and IPL where I left)
  • I tan the absolute minimal amount. Only just enough to make the drug work, not a single minute more.
Current state:

Side effects:
I did encounter some side effects, all of them are ones that are well known on MT2 and none of them caused me any discomfort whatsoever.
  • Hair and eyebrows got slightly darker, despite the inevitable sunbleaching effect of sun exposure. They are still brown but a bit darker. My dick and ballsacks got noticably darker.
  • "Feelings" in the stomach. Some people report nausea while on the drug and although I never experienced anything close to that, I sometimes get a strange feeling after spraying. The closest I could describe it is when you are excited about something. It doesn't cause me discomfort, but noticeable.
  • Hornyness. Although I kinda have my own theory, I think the fact that you must get sun exposure while using it may as well cause horniness because of the vitamin D synthesis
Cannot comment on increased insulin sensitivity and fat burning as I was already lean and had excellent insulin sensitivity beforehand.

Did you continue to use Tret during winter while using maintenance dose of MT2? If so what was your experience combining the two

human hormones are season bound to some extend, testosterone production is higher for men in the summer than it is in the winter, so theoretically speaking bulking in the summer would be preferable if it didn't make you miserable.
That’s why I despise winter so much. No matter how well I eat, how much I sleep, take vitamin D supplements, I still can feel the noticeable testosterone drop. Combine it with the inability to do cardio in the cold weather, festive feasting and its no wonder many people get fat during winter

Crazy hair coloring ascencion ginger to dark WASP/nordic coloring mirin
There are very promising cases on the internet like this. Honestly it should be a no brainer to hop on melanotan as a ginger

no homo , but mind answering to what extent it did?

Its legit brownish now

True but if you have moles you should get them lasered away regardless

Personally how often/what dosages do you take MT2? Injections or nasal sprays? and how effective do you think the sprays are relative to injections?
Ive started out with nasal and have used up a bottle during summer, it worked but in retrospect injections bring better results. Nowadays I do maintenance with one 250mg shot a week combined with a few minutes of tanning at a salon (will do it outside when weather gets warmer)

Yes tanning beds can be useful in winter and you need very little for those worrying. Like few minutes per month, its nothing

• +1
That’s why I despise winter so much. No matter how well I eat, how much I sleep, take vitamin D supplements, I still can feel the noticeable testosterone drop. Combine it with the inability to do cardio in the cold weather, festive feasting and its no wonder many people get fat during winter

There are very promising cases on the internet like this. Honestly it should be a no brainer to hop on melanotan as a ginger

Its legit brownish now

Ive started out with nasal and have used up a bottle during summer, it worked but in retrospect injections bring better results. Nowadays I do maintenance with one 250mg shot a week combined with a few minutes of tanning at a salon (will do it outside when weather gets warmer)

Yes tanning beds can be useful in winter and you need very little for those worrying. Like few minutes per month, its nothing
How often would you say I should use it in the winter? A few minutes per month is basically like one session right?

• +1
How often would you say I should use it in the winter? A few minutes per month is basically like one session right?
Is this because of the MT2 only a few minutes per month?

did eye color changev

@Prettyboy

doesn't the darker colouring from MT2 make your bleached hair look unnatural?

skin tone low-key reminds me of my father who is quarter austronesian.

About me:
  • Skin type:

Protocol:

Precautions:
Goals:
Current state:

Side effects:

So it’s pointless taking it then I guess

About me:
  • Skin type:

Protocol:

Precautions:
Goals:
Current state:

Side effects:

About to use it for the first time today

• +1
How long do you go under the tanning bed to maintain the tan?

I tanned in the sun for 20 mind 10 on each side, saw nothing, then did another 20 mins.

I tanned in the sun for 20 mind 10 on each side, saw nothing, then did another 20 mins.
Bro you won’t be Thom Strijd with only 1 injection, gotta stay consistent and gradually increase the dosage
I’ll do 75-100mcg next Thursday and tan every other day

• +1
Bro you won’t be Thom Strijd with only 1 injection, gotta stay consistent and gradually increase the dosage
I’ll do 75-100mcg next Thursday and tan every other day
I'm using a nasal spray and I did 120mcg

After doing a loading phase during last summer, I could maintain it with one 250mcg dose weekly followed by few (like 5) minutes of tanning bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Schönling
After doing a loading phase during last summer, I could maintain it with one 250mcg dose weekly followed by few (like 5) minutes of tanning bed
5 mins once a week? No UV protection either?

About me:
  • Skin type:

Protocol:

Precautions:
Goals:
Current state:

Side effects:

Wtf your body is amazing.