Melanotan 2?

J

javab

Iron
What you guys think of it?

How does it compare (risk vs reward) to other methods of getting tanned?
Any of you have good before and after pictures or horror stories using it?
Is there any scientific research going on right now to study? or will they just say it's bad and never study it?
I have a significant amount of moles would that make me more at risk if I would ever decide to use it?

I don't think ill use it any time soon but I'm interested to know

Many people have gave their testimonials and havent seen a single one mentionning health problems due to it
Thats short term at least, long term idk
Melanotan I require no exposure to the sun and a little of it for M 2 , so it won't age you long term like tanning from the sun will

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and javab
@loox says its dangerous but he did it anyways

• +1
Reactions: javab
I got a new mole last summer from it. It didn't really darken me much. I only used 5mg or so before giving up and I was only natural tanning (in Scotland, lol).

I'm going to try again soon using a combination of sunbeds for my body and natural tanning for my face.

• +1
Reactions: javab
@loox says its dangerous but he did it anyways
what is dangerous about it? i used it and i'm fine, i guess there's a possibility since its not well researched

S
Many people have gave their testimonials and havent seen a single one mentionning health problems due to it
Thats short term at least, long term idk
Melanotan I require no exposure to the sun and a little of it for M 2 , so it won't age you long term like tanning from the sun will
So MT1 gets you darker than MT2 since you don’t need sun?